Thread: I just don't understand me

I just don't understand me

Today is my wife's day out with a friend. She knows I dress and is accepting but doesn’t really under. I am supposed to be out and about running errands. When she left I was still in my silky pajamas, panties and bra. Three hours later I'm still in in my silky pajamas, panties and bra. Have gone into my bedroom four or five times to change out of my silky pajamas, panties and bra and four or five times returned to the living room still in my silky pajamas, panties and bra. I just don't understand me. I know I'm going to get beat when she gets home, not for dressing in my silky pajamas, panties and bra but for not wanting to take off my silky pajamas, panties and bra and do my errands. Oh well she is just going to have to learn I love wearing my silky pajamas, panties and bra.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well if she is pissed at you when she gets back I don't blame her.
    If you were supposed to run errands you should have done so.

I don't understand you either.

Do you have a deep seated need to make sure she will be annoyed.

If you had done the errands then she might be more understanding.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

OMG I hope you're not as repetitive in RL as you are when writing here! You don't have "silky pajamas, panties and bra" tattood on yourself anywhere, do you?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The only comment I have is that I’m pretty sure it has something to do with your silky pajamas, panties, and bra.

Micki, I think your the only one who understood what I was saying, those silky pajamas, panties and bra just would not come off.

Sometimes, not one tattoo on this body and no I'm not repetitive in real life. Just trying to make a point.

Shelly, just trying to explain how difficult it is to go back from her to him.

Traci, finally got the damn silky pajamas, panties and bra off. Completed all errands and have supper on for when she gets home later. I do for my lady.

That sounds just like me. I can't get away from the closet when the wife is away.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

A few months ago I finally accepted myself and I have learned so much about myself in that time, but I still don't understand me either.

My wife was gone yesterday for a good portion of the day. But instead of silky pajamas I wore one outfit for before lunch. During lunch I recycled a dress my wife threw away (for the second time, the first time I put it in the back of the closet since I wanted it but not out about my dressing). I cut off the skirt portion, added elastic and some safety pins I have a rough idea of what it would be like as a skirt. Eventually I will sew it up to finish it. The skirt perfectly matches my new heels and I just absolutely loved the outfit. I did not want to take it off. But my kids and their tutor were set to arrive before my wife so I waited until about the last 5 minutes before the bus came to change back into drab. You can see everywhere I went in the skirt since it leaves behind a glitter trail (how does one skirt hold so much glitter?).

Is the lesson to not get any silky pajamas, since apparently they are impossible to take off?

I agree with the you should have done your chores crowd.

Cheryl, read my previous post, chores complete and dinner waiting for my beautiful lady when she gets home

Silver Member
    I personally think you should be punished for taking so long to get to your chores.

Your punishment is to write the phrase "My silky pajamas, panties and bra" one hundred times. And no extracurricular actvites, or someone will mysteriously show up at the door, force their way in, strap you down and paddle your bottom till hot tears stream down your face and your mascara runs, causing your make up to resemble Alice Cooper.

No wait, that was a fiction mania story.

Never mind.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 04-25-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Megan, love it.

I wonder if the lack of desire to get the chores done was the underlying issue!

I used to have days like that, now I just don't change at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't get it, Sidney? Why not throw on something over your silk---oh, heck! U know!

Go out and do your chores and u never have to take them off!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I take it the term "I'm going to get beat when she gets home" isnt to be taken literally.But if so better hide the silky pyjamas,bra and knickers,she may have ingenious ways to harm you with them
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Sounds awful. All I can suggest is you put on some silky pyjamas, panties and bra. That should help.

You can't do your errands dressed?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Do be careful because if your wife thinks that your CDing is taking precedence over other things her tolerance might disappear very quickly.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Reality Check
    If your crossdressing has gotten to the point where it interferes with your every day life (and this includes running errands), you have a problem. Stop kidding yourself, get dressed and do what you need to be doing.
    Krisi

Been there, done that. I take my nightie off, leave bra and panties on, add forms, slip on some silky thigh highs, flats, a top, shorts and run my errands. Oh yes, a touch of makeup and perfume.

Banned Read only
    Sidney,
    Simple answer if you love them so much and are so attached to them then go and do the errands in them ! Both parties are happy !

Platinum Member
    When I was newly retired my pent desire to wear women's clothing overcome me. Day after day while my wife was at work I did all the domestic chores en femme, even tending the flower gardens. However, I found myself ignoring or delaying my other chores outside the home such as grocery shopping. I finally satisfied my feminine desires and created a more balanced approached to life. Perhaps you can satisfy your desires by underdressing with unpadded bra, panty and hosiery under your male garb?

When I wrote this thread maybe all I should have said was somedays, we'll maybe most, I just really don't want to leave my she to be he. So to clear the air while dressed in my "silky pajamas, panties and bra" I vacumed the house and folded the laundry. After that I had another cup of coffee and typed this thread. Then I changed into panties, bra, skinny jean, a sort of purple pull over nutral blouse and black flats with out socks. The only errand I really had was grocery shopping for supper and a few more days. Shopping was uneventful and stopped for gas also with no incident. Returned home and put groceries away. My wife always for what ever reason calls me about 30 minutes before she arrives home. I don't know why, maybe a carryover from an earlier DADT period. When she called I started cooking supper, I love to cook, while sipping a bourbon on the rocks because I knew I was going to be telling this story and didn't want to offend those who always drink bourbon straight. You know who you are. So when my wife arrived home the house was clean, the table was set, dinner on the stove and a glass of her favorite wine waiting. So girls I know I have a gem and I deffinatelly pamper and spoil her. The rest of the evening was wonderful. All in all a great day.