Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont think im pretty.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    To answer your question no

Banned Read only
    Genny is right. My male figure is 42-38-40 ish. I enhance the bust. I do not wear butt pads nor cinch my waist. I'm also tall which makes it difficult to find a dress with a defined waistline which would actually fall at my waist. Most dresses are made for the average woman. At six foot I am not the average height for a woman. Most dresses are for five foot seven. Even tall sizes are for five foot nine.

My favorite dresses are empire waist which fit at the bust and accentuate the bust. They do not hug the waist. Many of my other dresses are wraps and sheaths. With summer arriving I have ankle length or midi length sun dresses which do flow.

As far as my masculine face, I stay away from mirrors except for the full length mirror. One just has to remember not every woman is what men would term "drop dead gorgeous". Not every guy is a 'hunk.'

Quote Originally Posted by Genny B View Post
    The style of dress makes a difference to. I like Fit and Flares and find I do not need to wear padding with them, just my breast forms.

Genny B

Ronnie -- perhaps you're focusing too much on the external and not enough on the internal. Focus on how you feel and not how you look. Focus on who you are and not who you wish to be. I am not pretty either. But I'm out there living a very happy life. I'm not a decoration for someone else's enjoyment, but people who look past my non-too-pretty exterior and interact with me seem to have a good time. You look the way you look -- everyone does. Don't focus on that.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I am so glad this sight exists. You are all very supportive.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Pat, thank you for your reply. Youre right in that i do need to look inward a bit more.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Pat, thank you for your reply. Youre right in that i do need to look inward a bit more.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Learn to accept who you are and what you have to work with.
    None of us look perfect truth be told so welcome to the not so pretty club you are in good company LOL.
    Pat is right.

I have felt that way in the past but I try to turn it into a more positive thought. I like to work out and I spend time on the features that I think are my best. I think my legs and butt are decent however since I'm slim, I really don't have any hips. Being slim helps more than it hurts but focusing on the positive it much better than always looking at the negative.

I would never say I look pretty now at 60 but I find that hip pads and contouring makeup can make you look somewhat fem!
    And a good wig!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Well Ronnie, without actually seeing you I just have to say that many woman are not pretty, but with the right hairdo, makeup and outfit many women are very attractive. It is not effortless for them any more than it is for us but it is do-able. You are new here and there is so much information and inspiration here from many beautiful people, inside and out. Stick around and I am sure you will read a story or see a girl here that inspires you in some way to start your journey. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and you are no exception.

I do not see myself as pretty when dressed, but do not really care. It is about how I feel. But I would die happy if my wife asked me to dress for her.

Dear Ronnie:
    Pretty is mainly a mental feeling and attitude. A great makeover is a start. Nevertheless a really great dress will boost anyone's beauty factor. Ask for help at Kohls or any top department store. Add to that some really great earrings and jewelry. Add to that a really great expensive wig. Now drop by Payless shoes store for some terrific shoes. If you are wearing the best dress and shoes at an event--people will barely notice anything else. And do not forget some expensive perfume. It adds tons to your confidence.

Pretty I'll never be, but I'm happy with presentable. There are some dresses I'd love to wear, but some of them on me look horrible. It's a matter of finding your color and your style and what looks good on you.
    I think I'm so-so on my make-up skills, but my brutally honest female friends think that I do a good job on my make-up. We are our own worst critics sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie38 View Post
    Last night my wife asked me to wear a dress that is a favorite of ours but when i did i just felt ugly. I have no shape. No butt. No hips. Aparently have great legs though.anyone else ever think this way?

I often feel this way unless I spend lots of time picking the right outfits, makeup, corsets, pads, breast forms, butt enhancers, etc... Spending more time getting everything juuuuuuust right. So that I look.... semi passable... lol.

But take comfort in the fact that most of us aren’t just “plug and play”... we all need a certain level of preparation to get close to having the figure or look we desire. But also remember that even women do lots of things to get their desired look. There aren’t thousands of comedians out there telling jokes about how long it takes women to get ready for nothing!

However, I can sympathize... as one who does ALL of his girl shopping online only, I don’t have the ability to try things on before I buy... and there’s been COUNTLESS times when said item arrived and I couldn’t wait to put it on.. only to find that it didn't look anywhere close to as good on me, as it looked on the sexy, voluptuous, female model who wore it on the website.

I can’t believe how many times I buy a dress, chemise, corset, etc... that I love because it looks SO incredible on the woman in the picture! I’m sure many of us on here feel like that.

When I quickly just throw on some femme clothes and shoes and I don’t spend a lot of time getting ready, I try not to pose in front of a mirror for hours on end because I know I don’t look like the sexy female model in the picture no matter how badly I wish I did. If I do take all of that time though, I will pose and take pics for HOURS! Lol I’m not gonna spend all of that prep time getting ready just to waste it.
    But even when I just throw something on, it’s nice to look down and see my legs with a pair of platform heels or thigh high boots on while I’m sitting in the couch watching TV... It’s nice to look down and see my huge breast forms sticking out proudly under a shiny, liquid-satin blouse... etc... so even if I haven’t spent hours getting ready, I still feel sexy, happy, and content!
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 04-28-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie38 View Post
    Last night my wife asked me to wear a dress that is a favorite of ours but when i did i just felt ugly. I have no shape. No butt. No hips. Aparently have great legs though.anyone else ever think this way?
    If it's any consolation, Ronnie, many GG's also occasionally experience that kind of insecurity when it comes to their appearance.

It's usually called "a bad hair day", or "the wrong time of the month" when they feel bloated and unattractive. I have it on good authority that copious amounts of chocolate or ice cream usually help in dealing with those "down" days .

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't have that problem cause I am extremely pretty. Youtube banned my videos cause they say I was driving the men folk insane with my beauty. I been told I am similar to Medussa but without the snakes. Actually I don't know if I am pretty cause I am a Vampire and I can't see myself in mirror.

There is no such thing as ugly, everyone has qualities of beauty in them selves. Just live life as happy as possible.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

We are all beautiful!!