Thread: Positive Effect of HRT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Positive Effect of HRT

I've been 8 months on E and now nearly 4 months on the anti-a. The E didn't do a lot, but the anti-a in combination has done everything, from a pychological and emotional perspective.

I no longer have "dressing urges", I just wear what fits the occasion, mainly stuff that can take redecorating and manual work. Nothing about the gender matters any more. The wait that was agonising is now simply a wait for the final SRS; no big deal, just as it happens. I'm no longer bothered about getting big boobs, just whatever my body manifests is as it is. I'm so relieved to no longer have that highly-sexed urge, really it's like being a child again, to not have those factors in my life is a blessing.

I'm noticing myself shifted in worldview as the female field osmoses in, and the unwanted malestuff has gone, made possible by the hormones. No more anger and judgement. I can now see why for some people the hrt is enough. It is; srs is icing on the cake.

Contentment, in a word, describes this, and i can finally get on with life.
    Last edited by pamela7; 04-28-2018 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er