Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive Effect of HRT

Vanessa,

I feel, and I might be wrong, that the hormones might resolve your "never be a woman" feeling. In the same way almost all transwomen stop using this forum, you see, you just "ARE" a woman, inside, and the outside no longer matters. Humans are in all shapes and sizes. I'm finding myself getting on with life and visiting here less and less, and I think it IS the point, along with a huge thankyou to those who stay here to help, and a bit of a nose-thumb to the naysayers who made life horrible at times.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Pamela,
    you're no wrong, that's exactly what I feel today while dressed I was in a Nortdstrom Rack store, (Heaven for me) and for the first time I forget that I was man because I found myself so immerse checking for make up things, as well dresses, shoes and in a moment a lady at my side began asking me about some products, I told her that I was a newbie but she answered me that my make up look gorgeous better than hers so please give her some advises.
    I was literally in heaven, and told her that I was a trans woman, to what she asks, what is that? I answer and explain that I "was" (in past) married with married children when I realized that I feel like a woman and wanted to live in full time as a woman, then she told me that after some sentences that I said, she notice a different voice and I told her, yeah my man's voice but she said, not I'm talking about the accent honey, I smile a lot and she told me, don't say anybody you' were a man because what I see is a woman and beautiful. I almost cried and she gave me a hug and a kiss and grab some of the articles that I recommend her.
    My point is at the moment we start believing who we are, it transpire without fear and we are more natural that some people without prejudices can really see what we are.

May be she didn't carry her glasses neither her earphones (may be a bit deaf) lol...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Well said Jerri Ann