Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Curious

I was thinking the other day looking at pics of myself in the past and wondered if any of you have ever had the thought looking at yourself dressed I would do you in a heartbeat

I do have pictures of me dressed when younger so I know how I have deteriorated over the years. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by terri_sandal View Post
    I was thinking the other day looking at pics of myself in the past and wondered if any of you have ever had the thought looking at yourself dressed I would do you in a heartbeat
    Um, NO. I'm usually thinking more along the line of "That outfit, that hairstyle - what was I thinking?"
    I'm never satisfied with what I see. In my eyes, it's always more 'gorilla in a tutu' than someone 'do-able'

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I look at some pics of my fem-self and think, "Wow! I'd talk to her!"
    But that's it.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm a NO, but next time I'm in the position I'll be sure to think about it.

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I have never thought that of any woman (not wired that way in the least bit), why would I think that of myself???
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Not really, as I always seem to find flaws that I wish I could correct.
    I'm more critical than interested you might say.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

When I experimented with cross dressing in high school, it was definitely more of an erotic experience for me. It's pretty wild to look into the mirror and see someone completely different and sexy for the first time. Nowadays it's become such a normal thing for me though, so that factor doesn't play in as much as it used to. Sometimes when I get stoned, I get surprised by how much I like the way I look and how attractive it makes me feel

I look like my sister, so no.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I dress like this to blend better!

P1170001 (4) (626x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As I got older, definitely not. But when I was about 15, I sure looked like a hot young lady when I dressed up, at least in 2D (perfectly posed in a mirror to hide any evidence of what I really was).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wait wait wait... you’re asking if any of us crossdress and look at ourselves and say “I’d **** me”? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SILENCE OF THE LAMBS??!?

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Wait wait wait... you’re asking if any of us crossdress and look at ourselves and say “I’d **** me”? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SILENCE OF THE LAMBS??!?
    Lol I was wondering how long it would take until someone brought that up

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Errr, no. Mainly because even under all that make up and hair I know it is still me I am looking at.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I look at my pics and think sometimes that I would love to wear this or that out on the town or to a wedding or company Holiday Party. I have been told on occasion to "go ---- myself" but I have never wanted to actually do it.

Hell yes I do! I feel that way every time I dress though. I am not passable facially (a beard will do that ) but I usually wear a mask, which helps a lot. Dressing is a very sexual thing for me, however.

Banned Read only
    As I said before, I'd do me. :P

Last time I looked at myself in the mirror it broke!!!! I think there is a message there somewhere.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Sure, but then I would do a rattlesnake if you held the head

Gosh, no!

I am attracted to attractive women and I can say with absolute certainty that I am neither attractive nor a woman, and definitely not both.

As a teenager, yes.

Ok ...interesting responses , we all dress for our own reasons some sexual some not , I personally love the clothes the feel ect ect .... and I adore heeled sandals yes that is a fetish just can't help myself there
    But when I dress fully it's very liberating & when I look in the mirror I feel I look quite good & have been out dressed many many times shopping for shoes as well of course , I am able to pass due to the lack of height
    which has been a blessing am only 5'5" so I don't stand out so to speak and just blend in ..I have digressed it was the other day as I was scanning old pics which go back to when I was 16 and thought I found my younger self attractive
    and thought to ask the question

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    I have been told on occasion to "go ---- myself" but I have never wanted to actually do it.
    Now that IS funny. Made my day.

Regarding the OP, I would prefer to think that better alternatives would be available to me than myself.

Ummmmm I guess I would because many years ago I would get excited after dressing as I put my finishing make up on and I have taken the matter of being excited into my own hand. Just something about that deep dark red lipstick, dressing in a sexy garter, hose and my red high heels that gets my motor running.

I'm with Jaylyn on this one......taking matters into my own hand that is