Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious

Banned Read only
    Terri I understand what you are saying. My answer is yes. I love the way the sexy curves come out when I dress in girl clothes. I am turned on by the way I look. I would love to be desired for my sexy female appearance when dressed as I am now. If I could be another person and see me dressed "yes" I would approach.

Over the years I've seen many posts from CDers who dress in a style they like to see on women. Put another way, we create the woman (image) that we are attracted to. And for the purpose of exciting ourselves.
    The problem is that most of us don't start with a very feminine blank canvas. To compensate, I overdo everything, short skirts, heavy makeup, highest heels, etc. to create the most glamorous and sexy image I can, by MY brain's definition. Plus, I try to focus on those things that excite me rather than on my shortcomings.
    Of course, not everyone dresses for sexual excitement.

Hi Terri, Yes I have, that was one of my earliest and strongest first thrills, seeing myself in the mirror and thinking Wow! I would do that! Thanks for the smile to start my day off with Brenda

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    By looking back in the past you mean like this morning, right?
    Well, of course I would!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I don't have pictures, but I do have memories of mirror observations, and Yes I would!

Platinum Member
    When I was younger I'd say no. There was a long period in my wife, and, I have to assume in others, of total non acceptance. There was self loathing. There was doubt about sexuality. Those were the issues of the 1960's. I knew I was not a young girl my age. Yes, I drooled over young women and starlets. When I finally grew to accepting myself for who I am I started liking who I saw in the mirror. Today, when I woman watch I gravitate towards women in their thirties and forties. That when I saw a potential sexual interaction when I looked in the mirror. Heck when I was a teenager I was way too thin. I would have preferred to have more meat on my bones.

Of the photos of myself I shared at https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-Video-Gallery the simple answer is yes. Of the photos I've kept private, the simple answer is absolutely yes.

I posted a similar question fairly recently, some interesting answers
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...t=#post4168035

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Finding yourself attractive in your presentation doesn't necessarily mean you'd like to "Do" someone who looked like you, I really like the reflection I portray in the mirror (sometimes) but I, like many I'm sure don't have any sexual feelings about what I do, there was a time when it turned me on but now it's just part of who I am.
    Likewise, there are many on this forum who I find attractive, again, just in their presentation as a woman, I am 100% heterosexual and don't even consider myself bi curious, I have a loving accepting wife and that's all I desire.

One regret I have, looking at the post above, I started dressing at a very young age, 7 or 8 dabbled a little for a while, until I was 13 or 14, then it lay dormant for many many years, so I missed out on my prime youthful years, I bet I would have been hot lol awe well too late now, no point in wondering what might have been.