Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you shave your legs and arms?

About twice a week for the past couple years. Debating on laser

Pretty in Pink

Casey
    My arm and leg hair is really thick and gross. I need to shave every day or at least every other. I'm trying an inhibitor cream to see if I can thin it out some. It's been about two weeks. I'll let everyone know if I think it helps any

I'm lucky that I have minimal body hair and what I have is blonde. I do shave my thighs, groin area, chest and trim my calves and forearms very short. I just love how sexy it feels with everything all smooth! Oop's I forgot the most important part, I shave probably every two weeks or so depending on how smooth I want things.

I find shaving quite a chore, so I only do it for special dressing sessions, when I want the full experience (About once a month).

I am lucky as i have aged i dont have hair on my legs anymore.my wife cant stand it thinks im shaving so i tell her feel my leg any day you want and there is no hair regrowth.now she knows i dont shave love it nothing like smooth legs

Not often enough hon. I love the feeling of shaved legs. I know the feeling of being a hairy mess when I let it grow but it's GOT to come off.

Arms , only did them once , wife wasn't overkeen and don't want to push her so I tend to wear long sleeves and just shave my hands , legs every time I have a bath ( not my daily shower ) so usually twice a week regardless of if I'm dressing or not .Happy with the compromise , but if I did shave my arms completely for a special event it'd probably be fine , just not permanently

Banned Read only
    I've never had to shave my legs. The back of my legs-calves and thighs- do not have hair follicles. The hair on the front of my shins is so fine and sparse it is not noticeable. I do have hair on my forearms which hides a lot of scars. When I do venture forth from my home I wear long sleeve dresses. Several years ago my adult daughter was sitting across from me and asked if I shaved my legs. I had to chuckle and asked her if that was the first time she noticed the absence of hair. I've never had hair on my legs. I also don't have hair at my arm pits. My wife says the lack of hair is wasted on a guy. She was not ribbing me as a cross dresser. That is how deep into DADT we are. One of the few positive things about her chemotherapy was loosing the hair on her legs and underarms. Now it has grown back to her dismay.

Every day, but I found it's not as much of a chore as I expected now that it's part of my routine. I just use soap in the shower, and shave my face the same way.

I shave all over about every 7-10 days. That works for me - any less frequently and it become more time consuming.

I shave my legs every couple of weeks, I have very light hair and it doesn't grow fast on them. I only trim on my arms as the hair is fine on them too. The chest and pits are done when I get extended time for dressing (starting Wednesday this week!).

Banned Read only
    I'm like BillieS I find everyday isn't a chore , it's part of my routine , so I do my chest with shaving cream, everyday along with my hands and forearms, then I do my face and into the shower to do my legs with shower gel along with my nether regions. I admit my back is the biggest pain so it doesn't get done as much . It does feel good to feel so smooth everyday , I've been doing this now for a few years even if I dress or not , it takes me about twenty minutes every day no matter where I am even on holiday when I might not get the chance to dress for over a week .

Visible leg stubble appears for me in about 24-36 hours so I basically have to shave as often as I’m presenting (which can vary wildly).

The best solution that I have found is to have my body waxed and in between I use an epilator that does a very good job of keeping re-growth in check. Then about every 3 or 4 months I go back and she takes care of all of the bits I have missed. Long ago I found that shaving just did not do the quality job I wanted.

I am very lucky in that I found a very pleasant and professional lady who has also become my unofficial therapist over the years. We talk constantly about each other's lives and the challenges and successes we are having.

Really have never shaved the arms. Legs, I usually cover them up with a pair of see through leggings that do a good job covering my leg hairs, but keeps the leg color. Most of the shaving I do on my body is on the chest, whenever I know I'll be wearing an off the shoulder gown at an upcoming event.

Every other day. Hate doing it, love having it done. Oh yeah, chest as well.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

When I do shave its about 2-3 times a week in terms of my legs. Now I dont shave at all as it's summer time and I dont want to have to explain to anyone where all my hair went...

I would be lying if I were to say I dont miss my winter legs.

I don't have to do that anymore. I've had it all Lasered off. The only hair left on my body below my eyebrows is my arms which I use a Micro Trimmer to thin out about once a month. I leave just enough hair so that no one questions it.

Weekly, unless I get waxed

I gave up on the epilator for my legs years ago. Besides the pain, it took way too long to do both legs, and the results weren’t nearly as long-lasting as I’d heard (six weeks? Pshaw!). I’ve been getting them lasered for the past couple years, and at this point I don’t have to shave more than every couple weeks.

I shaved my arms once, and I’ll never do it again. The stubble looked and felt really funky. I used to epilate them, but now I just trim and bleach the hairs whenever I have a dressup session.

Stephaniestilley,

Well, now it’s every Sunday I shave my armpits, chest, and legs. It was a gradual decision because I didn’t wish to seem too obvious at the gym. So I started using clippers, then my armpits, then my chest, then finally my legs. Took me about three months to get where I am now but no one said anything or looked at me funny.

If I try to shave more times a week I get razor bumps and in grown hairs. So I have been looking for someone to help me with waxing.

@—}——
    Michelle

every other day, sometimes 3 days. i shave everything but my head hair when i can.

I shave every couple days. I have little body hair as it is so don't have to shave often. For my arms I just keep it trimmed down.

Kelsey

Reality Check
    I don't really "shave" my arms and legs but I use a men's groomer with a guide to trim the hair shorter. I spend a lot of time in shorts in warm weather so I'm not ready to go the "hairless" route unless I commit to keeping it shaved. I do shave my hands though.

I'm interested in the epilator. My wife bought one years ago and couldn't stand the pain. How painful is it? Does it really reduce hair regrowth or just remove it for "right now" like a razor does?
    Krisi

I had all my body hair removed by laser last year. But the laser doesn't get grey hairs, and sometimes new hair decides to grow.

So I use an epilator around once per week to tidy up.

I still wear shorts when it's hot, and most of my casual shirts (guy mode) have short sleeves. My work uniform has short sleeves. The only person to ever ask was one of my friends. She noticed my smooth legs in a yoga class (my wife is a yoga instructor). If I'm ever asked, I just tell people that I've removed all my body hair for hygene/cosmetic reasons. No one has questioned that further.

Michelle

Funny thing is, is that I now notice if a male has smooth legs, hands, arms, etc. I never used to.