Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trucking sisters

Trucking sisters

Question for all of me sister drivers.
    First are you out to your company? Do you feal you are not given the routes or mileage because you are out?

Not out. Usually get the miles I need, but because of my unique abilities, I am sometimes "held in reserve".

Tanker yanker with Canadian specialty carrier.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

i'm a flat bed driver and i am not out to my company. i do dress in privet in the truck. so i get my miles most of the time

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wasn't out before I retired and I got to pick my runs daily so I got my mileage no matter what, being top of the seniority list had its perks.

Serious truckers will probably say this doesn't count but when I drove it was overnight and intrastate. Six nights a week, 500+ miles per night. The auto parts stores were obviously closed so I had keys and alarm codes. Never ran into anyone so I got to wear whatever tickled my fancy. I was tickled often.

What about the cc cameras? Did the stores ever say anything?

Banned Spammer
    Tracy I drove an auto parts truck for about a year and delivered in KY, WVa ,Tenn and Ohio.
    It was a great job and I had keys to all the stores too.
    Picking up big truck and mining equipment starter cores was the hardest part of that job.

My new girl is actually a OTR driver. I did my 20, and another 8 in dispatch. Been at a Walmart Store for 2 years now. Seriously thinking about getting back on the truck and teaming with my Lady. She has been out there for 4 years. She depends on GPS for everything, I pretty much just know my way from Michigan to points South West which is what she runs. Been up and down US-54 and the I-44 > I-40 route more times than I care to remember. I left trucking mainly because I was tired of being alone, but having her in my life now changes all of that. Besides Walmart is getting old quick, the seat has always been home. I will for sure dress when on the truck when the mood strikes me but I seriously doubt I would tell my company. Unless I deal with receivers dressed, I don't think it's any of their business.

Banned Read only
    I wished I'd have thought about CD'ing when I was OTR.

Do any of you you that dress when driving worry about going into truck stops dressed or do you undress and get drab each time you refuel or stop to eat? I would think other truckers would harass a dresser because most of them that I know are big burly type guys or seem to be that way. I will say though that most of them have all ways been friendly when my wife and I stop to eat at the truck stops.

Banned Spammer
    Jaylyn most truck drivers are just like you they have families and to assume drivers are likely to harass you is wrong.
    Truck drivers tend to be free spirits and they have to be to be alone for long periods of time so when someone is being different (dressing for example) they "get it" and just leave them alone. I can't tell you how many CDing drivers I have seen in my days.
    Truck drivers are nice people just doing a thankless job that most people couldn't do.
    Truck drivers can be bone headed jack asses just like in any profession. 99% are really nice people.
    I spent 40 + years on the road so I have plenty of experience on this subject.LOL
    Owned my own trucks (3),drove for other owners and for 25 years one retail grocery chain.
    Never dressed enfemme on the job but wore womens jeans and tops quite often just because I liked them.
    When I worked for the grocery chain I had to wear a uniform but there were panties under them most of the time.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-05-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Every year I drive I40 from Amarillo TX to Kingman AZ and I often wonder about the truck drivers and whether the one in the truck I am overtaking or being overtaken by, is dressed. Just a little thought that helps the miles go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Truck drivers tend to be free spirits and they have to be to be alone for long periods of time
    So true. I talked to nobody and saw nobody almost every night. Road Dog Trucking (channel 146) from midnight to 4:00 am was my best friend. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wyomingal1 View Post
    What about the cc cameras? Did the stores ever say anything?
    Store managers are busy getting ready for the day and near minimum wage employees could care less about watching overnight video of an empty store.

Security footage is only there if something goes wrong so I felt fairly comfortable delivering rotors and gas tanks in a dress.

I would at first until I got a good set of forms. Now it depends on the truck stop. Some of them know me in guy form and some I don't go to much. So it doesn't matter to me in those.

Platinum Member
    Interesting topic. Never did OTR, but spent many night hauling field to plan from field to plant. Every employer is different, but my guess is that your reception on he road will be like mine. Most people never give you a second look...the few that do are interested and enjoy talking.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Spammer
    I always had fun on the CB radio cutting up with other drivers.
    Had a Galaxy 77v radio with the voice changer and that was always fun at shippers.
    Call into the guard shack with the voice changer sounding like a girl and roll in looking like a guy.
    I enjoyed being by myself not tied to an office.

Wasn't out to company. Drove nights so that I could dress without being seen + I didn't have to worry about finding a parking spot.

Wyominggal, I wouldn't worry about the cameras. I retired from a 25 year career selling electronic security equipment. These camera systems are recording 24 hours a day automatically. If they kept all the video data they would run out of hard drive space very soon, so generally they record over the previous video after a set period of time . For the most part, unless there is an incident, or a lawsuit, no one ever looks at them.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I am a otr driver. I am not out to the company I drive for but have been seen by fellow drivers with the company. I also tend to undress when I have to do much outside the truck. But that all depends on my level of dressed.

I am a rubbish truck driver, I collect house hold rubbish with side arm compactor truck.
    I am not out to co workers, and can not dress always interacting with the public.
    just underwear and don't want to get my nice clothes dirty when at the dump either

OTR from Yukon to Mexico border and coast to coast. I drive with forms, wig, earring and usually in girl jeans(i like the stretch fit). About the only time I take off wig and forms is at the border and buying fuel.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    Wyominggal, I wouldn't worry about the cameras. I retired from a 25 year career selling electronic security equipment. These camera systems are recording 24 hours a day automatically. If they kept all the video data they would run out of hard drive space very soon, so generally they record over the previous video after a set period of time . For the most part, unless there is an incident, or a lawsuit, no one ever looks at them.

The last company I drove for, had two cam camera's in their trucks. I could not stand it. I got to doing some checking, and found out (from the guy in safety) that the company had holds all the data, can watch you any time they want to. And can record you from their office computers as well. Their "schpill" was that the device only records during a critical event. And it sends that data to the company that monitors the trucks, and sends it to the company you work for.
    But at any given time, they scroll through the trucks and watch drivers.

I'd joke with my fellow drivers about getting a huge double headed dildo and wrap it around my shoulders, and then bump the dock too hard sometime.

Michelle, when I wrote that I was thinking about cameras in the facilities. At the time I retired, in-vehicle cameras were not an issue. The principle is still the same. The recording is done remotely. Yes, they can look at the video when they want, but it is very unlikely they they will at any given time, unless there is a report of an incident. There Are three reasons companies put cameras on their properties; Money, Money, and Money. Theft, damage, or some kind of actionable H.R. incident is what they are worried about.

My question is; where are these cameras pointing? I would assume they are aimed out the windshield
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

What an interesting thread! I'm a yard jockey now and can't ever dress at work, but for 12 years prior to this, I drove back & forth from northeast Wisconsin to Chicagoland daily. Sometimes I'd bring a skirt and some comfy flats with me, then change once I'd hooked up my trailer and had a good 3+ hour drive ahead. A couple times I'd go into a convenience store to grab a bite, but usually I'd change back into pants before interacting with people, and especially before getting out of the truck at our yard. I suppose I was afraid my fellow drivers would judge me harshly if they ever found out or management would come down on me if a customer ever saw me in a skirt and called the company.

It seems silly now. This company has always been fair and gone out of their way to keep their drivers happy.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

the company I worked for got a great idea and put camera's in the truck the first one was looking out the the front but then they decided humm we need to see what the driver is doing. so they put another camera facing toward the driver. They could look at me anytime they wanted and they did. Greenroads was the system they went with and talk about a POS had a sensor mounted under the dash tell everybody if you where speeding, quick turns, sudden stops, to wide of a turn,out of lane, It would pick up stuff you didn't do got to a point where I told my boss after a talk we had about my driving and I told him to stick it and I drove and didn't give a shit what came up on my report.
    so very happy to be home babysitting the grandson (1yr now)
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.