Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you shave your legs and arms?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How often do you shave your legs and arms?

I decided to shave my arms and legs today! I had shaved my arms before but it's the first time I've ever completely shaved my legs. Unfortunately my legs get really hairy so it took me over two hours, but I'm so glad I can start wearing shorter skirts and show off my legs! How often do you girls shave your legs? I want to be able to manage so I don't have to worry about wearing leggings to cover my leg hair anymore

I did it for the first time a few weeks ago. My wife doesn't like it, though, so I'm letting it grow back out. I think it would look better if I dropped my body fat percentage a bit -- I'll take it as a challenge... get fit so I can shave!

When I shaved my legs I'd do them twice a week. I usually did it on Monday's and Thursday's every week and that worked for me.

Last year I decided to go hairless and bought an epilator. I love it and haven't shaved since. For long term it's the way to go.

Good Luck!

I only shave like one every few months. I mostly dress in knees so I don’t need to shave legs. And I’m lazy.... I will shave if I really feel like it but I mostly don’t.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

I'm lucky that I have minimal body hair and what I have is blonde. I do shave my thighs, groin area, chest and trim my calves and forearms very short. I just love how sexy it feels with everything all smooth! Oop's I forgot the most important part, I shave probably every two weeks or so depending on how smooth I want things.

I find shaving quite a chore, so I only do it for special dressing sessions, when I want the full experience (About once a month).

Usually once or twice a week for me. I have light colored hair that grows slowly.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I never shave my arm hair because it is so light I don't need to.
    And far as my legs, my wife shaved them one time for me and I kept them shaved for a couple weeks, but I didn't notice much difference besides the look and I really don't have dark hairy legs either. Since I don't go out in public wearing shorts, dresses or skirts I don't need to shave my legs anyway.

I used to shave daily. I changed to an epilator and now epilate about twice a week. My skin feels much smoother with the epilator than it did with shaving.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Every 3 months or so because I don't have much hair on my legs.

I have epilator my chest and stomach for over a year. Today no hair grows in my chest anymore. I have shaved or epilator it for a month now not a single hair. My stomach still has some but very light. I shave my legs and underarms daily as I really enjoy it.

Legs, never, arms I use depilatory cream once every two months at most.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I shaved my legs for the first time about 6 weeks ago. The first time took about 20 minutes. I'm moderately hairy so I was constantly cleaning the razor. Since then, I shave once a week. I'd like to do it twice a week but don't have time on weekday mornings.

I'll have to see how summer goes, if I keep them shaved or not. I've gone out in public a couple of times in shorts. The wife hasn't complained, so I'm probably ok to keep shaving.

Banned Read only
    Once a week. Nose to toes. I use a 5 blade razor and by day 7 barely any hair has grown in.

Actually, I don't, and I haven't. I can't display shaved arms and legs in front of my wife. It's a compromise that I make.

I do shave my pits and my upper chest when I'm wearing a low-cut or strapless dress.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

The avvy pic isn't me
    If you decide long term it's for you, and if you can handle the discomfort of an epilator, they truly are the way to go.

I'm currently a shaver (long story with me and the ripilator....ooops, I mean epilator), and I get by with deforestation about every 3 to 4 days.

Cass

The best solution that I have found is to have my body waxed and in between I use an epilator that does a very good job of keeping re-growth in check. Then about every 3 or 4 months I go back and she takes care of all of the bits I have missed. Long ago I found that shaving just did not do the quality job I wanted.

I am very lucky in that I found a very pleasant and professional lady who has also become my unofficial therapist over the years. We talk constantly about each other's lives and the challenges and successes we are having.

Having been shaving my legs about every 7-10 days for a couple of years now and would love to do my arms but don't think that would be tolerated.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Every day, but I found it's not as much of a chore as I expected now that it's part of my routine. I just use soap in the shower, and shave my face the same way.

I shave all over about every 7-10 days. That works for me - any less frequently and it become more time consuming.

I shave my legs every couple of weeks, I have very light hair and it doesn't grow fast on them. I only trim on my arms as the hair is fine on them too. The chest and pits are done when I get extended time for dressing (starting Wednesday this week!).

once or twice a week for me. i'm lucky that my body hair is very fine and light
    in color, so it's not noticeable at all. my problem is that i'm very anal about
    stubble...
    paula

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm 75. And, I can honestly say in all that time I've NEVER even considered shaving anything other than my face!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I'm like BillieS I find everyday isn't a chore , it's part of my routine , so I do my chest with shaving cream, everyday along with my hands and forearms, then I do my face and into the shower to do my legs with shower gel along with my nether regions. I admit my back is the biggest pain so it doesn't get done as much . It does feel good to feel so smooth everyday , I've been doing this now for a few years even if I dress or not , it takes me about twenty minutes every day no matter where I am even on holiday when I might not get the chance to dress for over a week .

I have never shaved my legs or arms and don't have a desire too. But I don't mind being a man in a dress (I am who I am and like what I like). My wife's friend the other day said me wearing a skirt was fine with her but she couldn't get over my hairy legs with the skirt.