Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you shave your legs and arms?

How often do you shave your legs and arms?

I decided to shave my arms and legs today! I had shaved my arms before but it's the first time I've ever completely shaved my legs. Unfortunately my legs get really hairy so it took me over two hours, but I'm so glad I can start wearing shorter skirts and show off my legs! How often do you girls shave your legs? I want to be able to manage so I don't have to worry about wearing leggings to cover my leg hair anymore

I did it for the first time a few weeks ago. My wife doesn't like it, though, so I'm letting it grow back out. I think it would look better if I dropped my body fat percentage a bit -- I'll take it as a challenge... get fit so I can shave!

When I shaved my legs I'd do them twice a week. I usually did it on Monday's and Thursday's every week and that worked for me.

Last year I decided to go hairless and bought an epilator. I love it and haven't shaved since. For long term it's the way to go.

Good Luck!

I only shave like one every few months. I mostly dress in knees so I don’t need to shave legs. And I’m lazy.... I will shave if I really feel like it but I mostly don’t.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Usually once or twice a week for me. I have light colored hair that grows slowly.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I never shave my arm hair because it is so light I don't need to.
    And far as my legs, my wife shaved them one time for me and I kept them shaved for a couple weeks, but I didn't notice much difference besides the look and I really don't have dark hairy legs either. Since I don't go out in public wearing shorts, dresses or skirts I don't need to shave my legs anyway.

I used to shave daily. I changed to an epilator and now epilate about twice a week. My skin feels much smoother with the epilator than it did with shaving.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Every 3 months or so because I don't have much hair on my legs.

Legs, never, arms I use depilatory cream once every two months at most.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Once a week. Nose to toes. I use a 5 blade razor and by day 7 barely any hair has grown in.

I shaved my legs for the first time about 6 weeks ago. The first time took about 20 minutes. I'm moderately hairy so I was constantly cleaning the razor. Since then, I shave once a week. I'd like to do it twice a week but don't have time on weekday mornings.

I'll have to see how summer goes, if I keep them shaved or not. I've gone out in public a couple of times in shorts. The wife hasn't complained, so I'm probably ok to keep shaving.

Actually, I don't, and I haven't. I can't display shaved arms and legs in front of my wife. It's a compromise that I make.

I do shave my pits and my upper chest when I'm wearing a low-cut or strapless dress.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I epilate about once a week. I have been doing this for several years, so the hair is really sparse now. It doesn't take much time each week for perfectly smooth legs.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Epilate about once a week, legs arms, under arms and chest. The chest is a killer. I shave my legs before wearing hose.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The avvy pic isn't me
    If you decide long term it's for you, and if you can handle the discomfort of an epilator, they truly are the way to go.

I'm currently a shaver (long story with me and the ripilator....ooops, I mean epilator), and I get by with deforestation about every 3 to 4 days.

Cass

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Always shave me arms and legs before dressing up.
    Will shave my legs before dressing for a Rocky Horror Show.
    Granted, I can get away with hairy legs and fishnets (done it before and no one cares).
    Aside from that, few times a year maybe.
    Wife doesn't care for the shaving, but it all grows back, so no harm.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I use an epilator, and try to keep up the habit of clearing arms, legs, chest and underarms once a week. In practice, I sometimes get lazy (or busy) and let it go for two weeks. My body hair is dark, but not very thick. These days, I don't grow much on my calves at all, but the rest doesn't seem to have slowed down to speak of.

- Diane

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have very little body hair so a quick swipe of a razor once a week is enough.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Been shaving for 4 years now, about twice a week. Summer months I also once a week use a sugar, coconut oil exfoliant
    on them and then shave again, really gives them a nice look and smooth. I do my arms and such maybe once a week
    Nothing like nicely kept shaved legs

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Only for special occasions

Just touch ups whenever I shower - not growing much new hair on either at arms or legs

Once or twice a week in the shower, exfoliate first, run the razor across, exfoliate again, and don't forget the moisturising body lotion afterwards.

Only shave my legs, usually a couple of times a week does just fine.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member
    Shaved completely for my last 'Tammy time' a month ago. Have kept my legs shaved since. I the feeling. Shave probably 2 x weekly.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Lost all the hair on my legs in the '80's when I used Nair a few times for cycling. Lost all the hair on my arms chest and underarms 2 years ago post surgery Do I have to say that I am thrilled?