Here is what has actually happened to me on a few occasions in my townhouse complex. After being out in skirt and heels, I drive into my parking spot and get out of the car. A couple of my neighbors are talking in the parking lot. They see my outfit from head to toe and say hello. I talk briefly with them and then leave to go into my home. The end. No mention is ever mde to me about my outfit. I assume its Not A Big Deal to them. They might be making comments once i am out of range, but I just don't care.

To me, this is exactly as it should be. No Big Deal. No discussion required. I haven't met a CD in person, but I plan to treat her the same way if I do. I don't think I ever want to announce to her that I'm also a CD, or that I have that same dress. I might however compliment a particular item of clothing. But if I say "I love your shoes" that would pretty much give me away as a sister. That's enough for me. If the other person wants to continue with a conversation then I will too, but I wouldn't follow up with more on my own.