Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you wear men's shorts?

You know, I never have had a problem with showing my legs, in either presentation. I think I have nice legs. Women often say my legs are nicer than theirs, when I am out en-femme and in a short skirt. Before I started dressing, I lived for many years in Austin, Texas, and with the hot weather there, I often wore walking shorts instead of long pants.

And yet... Since I started wearing skirts as a woman, I don't think I have ever, in male mode, worn any of the walking shorts that I used to wear as a man. I came across a box full of them just a few weeks ago - over a dozen of them. And it struck me I hadn't worn any of them over the last 4 years, as normal male clothing. I have one pair that I modified for use as costuming, adding a tail hole so I could use it with a fox mascot costume. And even that I only wore a couple of times, preferring to preset as female in my fox costume, too.

But going out as a guy in shorts? I just haven't felt the need. When we get warm weather, I 'girl up' and wear short skirts! But I am out, do most of my social life en-femme now, and I can go about en-femme as often as I want to.

I have three or four pair of women's shorts - the really short pants with almost no legs at all. But I haven't worn them much yet. I prefer a short skirt.
    Last edited by Ceera; 05-01-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Banned Read only
    No. From my short shorts t my knee length shorts they are all girls.

I very seldom wear shorts when out&about as it is not usually warm enough [we like summer in the UK, it's the best day of the year ] but when i do it is female short shorts.
    I just don't like the longer, baggy style mens shorts that seem to be popular these days - being short & skinny they just look wrong on me somehow.
    It's the only time i openly wear anything fem in public (usually just underdressing) although i do get a few sniggers from people. However my wife says i look great in them, so that's good enough for me.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Every chance I get. I hate long pants. Would love to move some place warm.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

And I wear women's shorts when dressed also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would wear men's short when golfing and women's short around the house in the back yard.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Interesting to see that some don't wear shorts at all. No big deal. For me I do wear female shorts. Come to think of it. It is the only type I have.

Kelsey

Depends on the occasion, Lunch with Mother=Mens short shorts, doing my own thing=Womens mostly (Style dependent)

None of those long shorts which rub on my skin though!

What else would I wear if not a skirt ???

Legs!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Reality Check
    I live in a relatively warm climate and wear shorts in warm weather. I used to buy women's capris and shorten them but earlier this month I found women's Bermuda shorts and they are the perfect length for me. The are the same length as men's shorts but not baggy like men's shorts.
    Krisi

All my shorts are from the women's section. They have lots of styles and colors and you really can't tell the difference unless you look at the size tag and I don't show that to anyone...lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No, only women's shorts. I hate the modern style of men's shorts. And yes, I'll wear them anywhere I want to wear shorts, shaved legs 'n all.

Only women’s shorts. I have also cut capris into shorts.

Tried some men's shorts with a lady summer top. Did this last summer.
    Bare legs and the feel of the breeze or the flap of a skirt about my knees is a secret delight. I don't know how one can crossdress and NOT be an afficiendo of the effect.

BTW..... not my most flattering photo

Purple Print top w shorts-FC.jpeg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

When the weather warms I will switch to wearing men's shorts not just for comfort but also to get a tan on my normally chalky white legs.

This is so when I do get the chance to go out dressed I have the option of going bare legged. The one problem is footwear. It's too easy to end up with a tan line at the ankle, tanned legs, white feet! Flipflops are one solution but I have to be doing something that doesn't involve heavy items/garden machinery etc. I want to keep all my toes.

It usually turns out I need to use bottled slow tan to keep the tan going into the winter months.

I have several cargo shorts and running shorts, all men's. And I have no problem wearing them 24/7. I don't have much desire for women's shorts since I would rather wear an above the knee skirt instead. I have contemplated getting some women's running shorts years ago since very few men's running shorts come in my favorite color purple. But now I am really looking into getting a women's running skirt or kilt instead.

It is about that time of year again to bring out the shorts womens for the backyard stuff and mens for being on deck of the swimming pool officiating. I would try wearing women shorts on deck but the wife has no tolerance for me doing so.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No desire to wear mens shorts but there are occasions where I wear capri's (womens).
    Not big into wearing really short shorts much these days but I have in the past.

I have and wear both shorts when the weather warms up. However this is the first summer my legs are fully shaved. No matter, I wore one of my men's shorts to work ( an emergency popped up) and then to my son's softball game (nothing was said either way).

Banned Read only
    Ditto on what Cassandra said. Love showing my tanned, shaved legs just like the ladies. Hope they are noticed equally as well. Knowing they are women's shorts over panties makes them very enjoyable to wear. Like the tight fit, flat front and showing curves on the back. Wish they were even shorter.