Last night I went out in public for the first time and I think my heart is still racing 😀. I am traveling for work so I decided to gather up my courage and go out to a bar. I put on my black skirt, red top, black stockings and red heels. Put on my makeup and styled my wig and off I went. I am not passable so that made this even more scary for me. I arrived at the bar and of course my luck no parking close to the building so I had to park a little ways away. I sat in my car contiplating driving back to my hotel or go in because there were so many people walking down the sidewalk. I took a deep breathe and started walking to the door. When I arrived the doorman greeted me as if I really was a women. That broke the ice and made me feel more relaxed. When I got inside I was amazed how well I was welcomed. No snickers or strange stares just smiles and hellos. The bartender BK was the best. He would take time to talk to me and was absolutely charming. I ended up having a great time. I will probably go back tonight. Just wanted to share my first time with you 😘

Hugs,
Leeza