Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK to clear up question that throw threads of track

OK to clear up question that throw threads of track

I can provide more. I want to learn from this forum and show I have changed and am for real.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Look up who chase brexton is. Every LGBT person in MD knows them

Really? I thought you guys all thought I was making this up? I'm not trying to make waves I was doing the opposite. Unless the views to posts ration includes bots that crawl the site.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Lexi, you might want to obscure the bar code in that picture
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

It just says that RX# in hex but if someone wants to decode it they can. But thanks for looking out.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

I am also a patient of Deb Dunn at Chase Braxton. You know she's not actually a doctor, right? She's actually a nurse practitioner. So that receipt is wrong.

In some states nurse practitioners and physician assistants can write prescriptions under the authority of the supervising physician. The “Dr” on the receipt is often added by the pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne Skye View Post
    I am also a patient of Deb Dunn at Chase Braxton. You know she's not actually a doctor, right? She's actually a nurse practitioner. So that receipt is wrong.
    To me shes a doctor better then alot of MD I have seen. You are lucky to have her maybe I have run into you before. Do you go to the group on monday nights? I have been trying to go there.

I agree, my PA was fantastic and did a great job with my prescriptions and managing my blood work...
    I am real

I'm there every other week for therapy. But I haven't been to any of their groups in around a year. If you've seen me, it was probably just in passing.

Silver Member
    I haven’t had a good experience with a PA yet, so I avoid them.

On the reality thing, I get it, but it’s probably an over-concern. I went as far as sending a copy of my ID to a few select friends here. (Some of whom I have also met in person.) I am connected to some on LinkedIn. It’s one thing to reassure people, it’s another entirely to blast your information everywhere. One thing anyone reading this should keep in mind is that there have been a few very long-lived frauds here. Consider carefully the people to whom you out yourself.
    Lea

No thats as far as I will go I'm sure every site like this has its share of internet perverts that blend in and dont post or do post and we don't know. Someone said to me that others don't like me because they wish they were as out going as I and are resentful. I noticed all the accusations have stopped but no sorry's just silence which says alot about people. I shouldn't have to prove myself to anyone. I would have expected more from people that are supposed to be open and offer a safe place free of judgement I have got just the opposite.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-05-2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Read https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content

I'm not sure what the point is in sharing this. Your truth will be evident by the veracity of your words.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LexiNexi View Post
    No thats as far as I will go I'm sure every site like this has its share of internet perverts that blend in and dont post or do post and we don't know. Someone said to me that others don't like me because they wish they were as out going as I and are resentful. I noticed all the accusations have stopped but no sorry's just silence which says alot about people. I shouldn't have to prove myself to anyone. I would have expected more from people that are supposed to be open and offer a safe place free of judgement I have got just the opposite.
    Let's be clear here Lexi. It was YOU who admitted that all your previous posts in the CD section were BS, although that was plainly obvious to anyone, so why exactly do you expect anyone to believe you in the TS section? Lets not forget that you arrived here after a matter of weeks with incredible claims of responses to hormones that have taken years (or never at all) in others, then admit to your previous misdirection. How and why you expect anyone to believe you now, even if you are being truthful, is quite beyond me. Furthermore, given this past history, are you serious that you think people here owe YOU an apology?

Daisy, I understand that you’re upset at the potential misleading. But if there is no proof of that and only speculations then it’s mute. YMMV, and that’s what we owe respect to those with those claims. Using the same response you could also say you don’t believe those who are born in the wrong body, we know better, and know not to judge without full 100% proof. We are the first ones to bring them on our side, we can’t push away a sister in need no matter what. I respect her and her journey, a sister no matter the journey. She is welcome no matter her journey, even if it took her a realiziation to get there.

Respect is earned not given, we don’t owe respect to anyone. The beauty of this subsection of the forum is that there is zero tolerance for fantasies or BS... it’s about keeping it real. There is no room for the sexualized fantasies or any other crap that goes on elsewhere on this forum.

So yes we are going to question any crazy claims or bullshit when we see it as it does no one any favours.

If you want respect Lexi here is my advice, tone it down a notch or two, ask sensible questions, take advice and apply relevant advice to your life. Learn from some those of us that have already transitioned. We are not here because it is fun or exciting, we are giving back to the resource that helped us...

Oh and btw the “I’m a role model” and “she said i was brave” comments on the other thread are all fine and dandy but please consider this.... those are all things each and everyone of us that have transitioned have told a thousand times and IMHO are completely meaningless. I almost hate hearing that as much as i hate hearing about stupid unicorns or caterpillars turning into butterflies metaphors....they are so over done that they make me sick. 🤮

Ah-May-Lee
    Hey, zip code 21201,, downtown Baltimore. I lived at 21230 zip code. I gotta plead ignorance, I always thought Chase Brexton was a neighborhood near Mount Vernon.

I don't care what you write, you're a Baltimoron like me so that is cool in itself.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Here is growth vs hairness

Quote Originally Posted by Megan G View Post
    Oh and btw the “I’m a role model” and “she said i was brave” comments on the other thread are all fine and dandy but please consider this.... those are all things each and everyone of us that have transitioned have told a thousand times and IMHO are completely meaningless.
    Remember the first time you were told you were brave? How did that feel? Thats what I'm feeling because Its the first time I have ever heard of it and I'm proud of it. Maybeon the 10000 th time I'm still going to say thank you because theperson saying it is trying to be nice. They dont know how many times you have heard it befre so why get mad at them?
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-06-2018 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Yet again you chose to ignore the rules

Silver Member
    The bravery thing is BS because it completely misses the mark, the motivation, and the process.
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Ariana225 View Post
    Daisy, I understand that you’re upset at the potential misleading. But if there is no proof of that and only speculations then it’s mute. YMMV, and that’s what we owe respect to those with those claims. Using the same response you could also say you don’t believe those who are born in the wrong body, we know better, and know not to judge without full 100% proof. We are the first ones to bring them on our side, we can’t push away a sister in need no matter what. I respect her and her journey, a sister no matter the journey. She is welcome no matter her journey, even if it took her a realiziation to get there.

No-one is speculationg. The OP has stated clearly that all the fantastical posts before these recent ones in the TS section were BS. I suspect you haven't done any background reading. As Megan said, respect is earned. Please remember this is the internet, not everything you see is real. How many marraiges break down after one partner finds the other has been lying to them (over crossdressing perhaps)? It's not the deceipt as such but the loss of trust that leads to an inabilty to believe them in the future. That appplies here. If I know I have been repeatedly lied to in the past, I can know longer trust that person, period, especially when it often seems what they are now saying is too good to be true. You believe what you like, I'll reserve the right to be sceptical thank you.

Daisy, my bad, I didn’t see the post where she said her posts were BS. I guess the proof is in the pudding then! Deceiving people come in all shapes, sizes, and textures.

That's OK Ariana. You may wonder why these things upset me so as I am not TS myself but I am 'different' enough to empathise and understand and I know how much some of the good folks in this section have sacrificed and the pain some have endured to get to where they are. They have my utter respect and whilst a bit of fun and fantasy is fine in the CD section I think this is the one place that truth and honesty should prevail. Hope that makes sense, I'm not the best with words

Thanks Daisy.

The B.S. and opinions that have nothing to do with reality make a mockery of the most difficult process imaginable.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 05-07-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Perhaps someone can tell me what transitioning is. I am doing it according to my therapist and doctor but I am doing something wrong? I come here to learn.

You are failing to point out that in the CD section I posted my picture with my face to show I was for real.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-07-2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: This time I have deleted your whine about moderation, you seem to be trying hard to get put on moderation

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    You tell us you are in the hands of the professionals and descibe how they have dealt with you and how they intend to continue in the future, so why not leave it to them, otherwise you are getting conflicting advice from some on the forum . At the end of the day you will either see the transition issues through to their conclusion or disappear without trace so we will know the truth either way. You can't play around in this section , be straight and honest with members in this section and they will help you all they can but don't mess with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Lexi,
    You tell us you are in the hands of the professionals and descibe how they have dealt with you and how they intend to continue in the future, so why not leave it to them, otherwise you are getting conflicting advice from some on the forum . At the end of the day you will either see the transition issues through to their conclusion or disappear without trace so we will know the truth either way. You can't play around in this section , be straight and honest with members in this section and they will help you all they can but don't mess with them .
    Best advice I have heard in this whole thread. Not for playing around but for etting questions answered which was y intention. I will bring this foum into our next secision and we cn take alook at things of what we ae doing right and things that we can make better.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-08-2018 at 12:27 PM. Reason: sending pm

What does this forum offer women? If you follow the history of the forum, the vast majority of trans women stop participating after transitioning. They move on. Ask yourself why.

The hidden nature of this forum is its weakness because it invites abuse. Anyone can say anything and because of that the Transsexual section of the forum does not have the very thing it needs to be relevant, legitimacy.

When I first joined the forum this was always talked about and I did not understand why it mattered. Now I do.

This type of thread and conversation has been repeated in different variations endlessly over the years.

To anyone who has lived as a transsexual woman it is obvious who is and who is not a woman. It only becomes important to those who have not and are not.
    The Psychology of Conformity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARGczzoPASo

Mars brain, Venus brain: John Gray at TEDxBend
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuM7ZS7nodk