Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK to clear up question that throw threads of track

Well said Kelly.

In the last two weeks this section has been like a runaway train. It has been an exercise in futility trying to add any legitimacy here.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Members have chosen to criticise the moderation rather than report what they consider to be an infringement of the rules, thread done but I iwll not be so lenient with the next person criticising the way that this forum is run.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I know this thread is closed but I can still post so,

People have chosen to complain but have done nothing about any problems that may have arisen. The staff here give their time freely yet get a lot of stick and snide comments when certain members just can't be bothered to use the proper route which is to report.

Well get of your high horses read the rules on how to report and stop having a go.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna