Thread: Another couple of days out and getting easier all the time!

Another couple of days out and getting easier all the time!

I dropped my wife off at the airport yesterday morning, hurried home, and pulled out my duffel bags. I quickly got dressed in a forest green top with a silver necklace, new GV Amanda jeans in silver grey, and my Siriano flats (no hose as it was 90° F! ). I had left my wig for cleaning last week and needed to go pick it up, tying a silk scarf around my head to hide my baldness. I had hoped to get there to have time for wig shopping as well, but the traffic was horrible due to a major accident near the exit I needed. So I would my way through back roads and got there only to pick up the wig. I put it on in the car, then drove back home with a lot less hassle. Later last night, I went out to Walgreen's for a new mascara and lipstick, then stopped at a convenience store for lottery tickets. No issues whatsoever.

Today I put on a fuschia top, grey skirt and black Siriano 4" pumps (again, no hose due to the heat here in New England). I went to the nail salon (see the picture in the Clothing, Shopping and Beauty forum), then went shopping! Dress Barn for a Calvin Klein dress, Famous Footwear just to see and I ended up with a cool pair of Fergalicious booties, and Kohl's, where I scored a sports bra, sleeveless striped top, and a LBD all for just over $20 after all discounts and Kohl's cash.

And I still have two more days of this? I'm in heaven over it all, including meeting up with two other sisters from here on Saturday night.

I'll be posting pictures of all this plus more in the Photo gallery, but I'll leave you a single sample of my outfit from yesterday.

Tina May 2018 4.JPG

Wow! Thats a lot so far. But no need for the story Tina. The look on your face in this pic says it all

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Lucky girl! Have fun - nice pics

Bravo!! So glad you were able to get out and about! You got some good bargains to boot! Best wishes for more Tina time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Very, very happy for you!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I find getting out is the most fun I've had in a long time. I want more!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Tina, lovely picture. Enjoy your wife's trip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a great time! You look wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more.

Well I think after reading of your fabulous escapades that you need to change the first part of your name no more Timid, I'd say Exciting Tina... Good looking outfit and have those two more days filled with fun also.

Thanks Samm, Julie, Lana Mae, Kandi, Shely, Jamie, Billie, and Jaylyn for the wonderful support and kind words! I've been taking a number of pictures and deciding on the best ones to show you all in the Photo Gallery. I'm sure to have enough to last for a few weeks!

I know what you mean and are looking forward to. I know that next year I will have two seperate occasions that I can dress and stay so. One for a week and the other for 3 weeks. Already looking forward to them

That used to happen to me years ago now we both go out together.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.