Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fun crossdressing

Gold Member
    Getting dressed, and doing household chores, and some relaxing time.
    Being dressed is the best time to relax and enjoy it.
    Rader

The first is going out dressed. Will do that tonight with a couple of CD friends that belong to this site. The other is being fully dressed at home watching TV with a drink

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I always enjoy my dressing time but getting out of the house for a drive or a walk is the best thing.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Looking myself at the mirror of a store while trying something on!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Cooking or baking! Not necessarily June Cleaver but just doing my thing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I love when my eye catches a women and then I come home and try to duplicate the look and achieve it as close as possible.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Meeting up with my best girl friends getting glammed up and enjoying a night out on the town
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Dancing.... I never was good at the standard guy dances but I love to dance and well... I enjoy dancing as a girl. The feel of my skirt twirling as I spin around!
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

For me it's working out at the gym, or participating in any other fitness activity (i.e., running, practising yoga). More often, though, my feminine attire is my daily outfit wherever I go.

crossdressing is living the dream!

For me I love to sit outside in sun , when I'am by myself dressed in a string top and lacy panties , enjoying the warmest of the weather , it is very stimulating , and some time when I have more private time , no panties at all! Devone

Doing butterflies watching my breasts in the mirror.

None yet, I tried stopping long ago.

Going out with friends and hearing my high heels clicking down the sidewalk as i swing my hips as I walk. Then, walking down the street catching a reflection of myself in a window and that tingle and thought of;”wow, look at that sexy girl”. No other feeling like that.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    Working out...I love wearing the cute running skirts, racerback tops, and a sports bra.
    Love that. I like doing my pilates in the morning, feels incredible in girl mode. Not fun at all in guy mode.

Getting ready and then going out with my wife. After doing it alone for so long it is amazing feeling being able to do it with someone so supportive.

Not exactly an "activity" but my favourite time when CDing is preparing the breakfast.
    I'm not out to public, so this is a great time of day for CDing, before we open the blinds.
    There's just something really enjoyable about making the espresso and preparing the food whilst wearing somethin nice and feminine, being with my wife and looking forward to the day ahead, especially at weekends.
    The simplest things are so often the best.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Aspiring Member
    For me, at the moment, it's shopping for that special outfit, finding something nice and trying it on in the store. This, even to me is strange as I don't go out dressed and I shop in drab. But as long as there's a curtain between me and the SA then I can cope with that, even though the SA knows exactly what I'm trying on. I had a really nice experience along these lines at the weekend, when I went to my favourite local vintage shop to have a look - I do like a swing dress particularly when it's being pushed out with a petticoat underneath. This is a shop that I've been in a few times since it opened about a year ago and have a small collection of dresses from there. My avatar is a sweetheart neckline from one of these dresses. It's not a big shop and doesn't take many people to fill it and with the changing room just being a curtained off corner I can't try anything on there but she does accept returns. When I went in the at the weekend the person who runs the shop said ' Hi' and we had a chat about how things were going. Then, she talked me through the new things that she had in, bearing in mind that she knows what I have and she knows what I like. The point is that even with all the other people there she was able to also make time for me. And, for just these few minutes, even dressed in drab, I was able to be the girl inside me, shopping for that special party dress. And yes, she does know what I like and she had just the thing for me, in my size. I suppose that for many of us that's all we ask, that we can behave, look and even be accepted like the girl inside, even if, as I my case, they don't always happen at the same time.

Banned Read only
    My favorite part is the sex while dressed. I enjoy lounging around all fixed up. And I enjoy wearing stuff like a sports bra and cute panties, under my man clothes while I'm in public. Especially if it's just enough for someone to notice, but not enough for them to be sure about. That's pretty exciting. But Bi sex, while dressed, far outweighs anything else, for me.

Favorite public activity is going to a particular place where I am accepted, walking around as a woman without having to worry about being hassled.

Favorite private activity is playing the Domantrix, strutting about in black leather, flourishing my whip -- then being hoist on my own pertard: overpowered, tied up, and whipped.

since my wife still works full time and I am retired I do it all watch the grandson, cleanup after him, make sure the house is clean, laundry done, and do the cooking
    and yes I will meet her at the door and give her a kiss, talk about her day, hand her tablet to her and finish setting the table and be the best husband I can be.
    Do I mind doing all this for her not at all as I am dressed most of the time till she comes home or the daughter shows up to pick up the little monster (oh not really we have fun
    and I don't mind doing it all) as I have been watching him since he was 3 weeks old and he is 16 months now. So I have managed to basically switch roles (except weekends) and I love it just wish I could be dressed all the time.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Crossplaying is definitely my favorite! I even won an award recently for a custom made dress I was wearing!