Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fun crossdressing

fun crossdressing

what is your favorite crossdressing activity, and why?

Sleeping. Then waking up dressed as a girl, with my wig on. For a few moments, I actually feel as if I'm female.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Besides the sexual context it would be chilling out in a nice comfortable outfit with a good mixed drink.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Working out...I love wearing the cute running skirts, racerback tops, and a sports bra.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Walking down a busy High St and then sitting on a bench enjoying a bit of sunshine watching the world go by.

I don't do a whole lot while dressed, since I am only out to my SO, but that said probably just hanging out in girl mode or partial girl mode at home.

Being out and about in public which happens far too seldom for me.

Getting all dressed up and dreaming its real.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Being out dressed with other girls.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love cosplaying (crossplaying) as female characters at cons.

Lots of guys do it. You don't feel out of place or nervous. It's great

Sitting in the sun on a nice spring day.

Since I'm not out its those days I can set at home dressed totally made up and spend the whole day and if the wife is gone to visit her mom I can wear my gown to bed and wake up and get femmed up again.
    If I should ever get out I would think that it would be as exciting and fun also, especially with a group of other CDs, going out to eat or a club.

Shopping and spending time with my wife in girl mode! We are not the types to go clubbing or do much late night stuff, there are some days we just sit around all day watch TV and snuggle in night gowns. I think anytime that I am dressed is my favorite time and activity. It is a part of me that I would like to share more openly but we usually have to go out of town in order to get out and run around. When we retire and move away from where we are, we plan to be completely out and not worry about what people think.
    Love makes everyone equal.

Aspiring Member
    Just being able to enjoy being me, that is completely dressed and made up, going out, etc.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I enjoy getting all dressed up and go out to my regular karaoke bars and sing.

I don't need to do anything special. Going to church, supermarket shopping and all normal type things. I'm not a party or club person, but I do enjoy doing karaoke.

Banned Read only
    Back when my soon to be ex still enjoyed sex, my best time crossdressing was in bed with her doing it. She played the man role. Lawdy lawdy. talk about a good time.

I just enjoy being me openly. Casual or dolled up. I most enjoy when we do go out that there are no double takes or drama over how I'm presenting. The reason why is the calm and lack of drama it brings to my soul.

Banned Read only
    I love doing domestic chores. My wife is still working outside the home while I am fully retired. On the days when I am en femme for seven plus hours I will don a dress and heels and all the proper undergarments, tie on an apron, and, get busy. It's doing the laundry, ironing, vacuuming, changing bed linen, meal preparation. It's the full June Cleaver stay at home. My favorite activity on those days is to bake something from scratch; cake, muffins..

going out is still the biggest thrill for me. to feel like a real woman
    in public and to hear the words "her" and "she" still excites me the most.
    paula

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My picto stories. Which allow Sherry to become either the star, dupe, or bimbo of any scene I can imagine! In that way I can become virtually any woman, of any age, of any era!

What could be better than that!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love to clean house but i also love to sip a little wine listen to good music and play some billiards while Im dress and in heels just being myself and happy would love to be around others like myself

Getting dressed.

Being out and about, running errands while dressed.
    Being referred to as "she" or "Ma'am" while out and about is like icing on the cake.

When I was younger it was clothes shopping with the girls on a Saturday morning for a Saturday evening outfit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.