Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I look better when I'm presenting as......

Sadly I think I look much better when I'm presenting as a man. I'm too muscular and have strong male facial lines, so I can't really present myself as a women. No matter how much makeup I use, I look like a man in a dress or in best case, as a drag queen.

Platinum Member
    It depends on my age. As a senior (70) with a balding head I'd say I look better as a mature woman as long as I am wearing my shoulder length curly grey wig. I always wear dresses, no pants. I look fine as a mature man as long as I am wearing a baseball cap. In days of yesteryears I looked great as a young man, especially in my 20's. I was lighter in weight , had a great head of blond hair. My waist was 30 inches. I do remember taking some pictures of myself in my early thirties with somewhat same physic and a blond wig. I probably would have been more passable than now even considering my height of six foot.

Right now I have to agree with Julie (#25). Even at age 70 I have women saying high. I have a collection of graphic tee shirts which bring smiles from many women. I'm sure presenting as a female I would not get the same smiles.

I have been a brunette most of my enfemme life, sometimes a rusty auburn ... but on a lark recently, at a T-boutique they encouraged me to try a long blonde look! It feels so much more natural, at least for now. Maybe some other looks may be the majic!!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    No contest Teresa wins evertime !! There just so many enjoybale things about being TG or to some a happy CDer . I've never presented a boy / girl comparison apart from cheating and posted a picture of me as a twelve year old boy , I'm still not comfortable with being seen in male mode after being seen as Teresa .

I did have a funny incident a few days ago , I had to visit a tool store and was dressed , the item wasn't in stock so had to collect it the following day but had to go on to visit my sister in law so I was in drab . The sales girl said gosh you look different , she then asked why I didn't dress all the time because I look good , I thanked her for that and told her the reason why .

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    ......a _____________. (Male or Female)

I was looking through the ever fascinating Boy/Girl picture thread and realized that, for the most part, everyone looks nicer in female presentation.
    Personally, I think I present better in male mode although, I've had some truly attractive girl moments.

So, how do you feel about yourself?

The picture thread might be a poor place to judge. I don't think many ugly gurls are anxious to post pics!

You don't see any pics from me for two reasons,
    1. I don't want my ugly mug in a dress all over the internet, and
    2. My mug makes one ugly looking woman.

I have been told I look alright for an old guy. Bald head and beard, my wife said I have a rugged look and said I look kind of like Bruce Willis.
    So Bruce in a dress? Naw, I don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    So Bruce in a dress? Naw, I don't think so!
    That's him on the left

bruce-willis-et-un-pote-se-prennent-pour-les-jumelles-flippantes-de-shining_189632_w620.jpg

When I present as female. I look so much younger.

Female most certainly.
    I don't really like my appearance in male form, but I am pretty happy with me as a woman. Of course I'd still like to change certain things, but then who doesn't wish they were thinner, shorter, prettier, younger, etc.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

To be honest, I'm a pretty small, scrawny, dweeby looking guy. Definitely not alpha male material, nor would I ever be mistaken for one.

I simply look better as a woman because my body type presents that way already.

Female beyond a shadow of doubt.. I have very small shoulders and thin arms so i look very scrawny as a guy, male clothes actually don't fit my shoulders/chest very well, shirts always hang on me. Also I think long hair suits my face better. Generally speaking makeup enables contouring etc which should in theory make anyone look a bit better.

Funnily enough on a few occasions when presenting very much in guy mode, I have had a few comments made that for me were compliments but a 'normal guy' may have been almost offended. Having my teeth cleaned, the dental aid told me I had amazing lips - wasted on a guy, luckily she had her fingers in my mouth at that stage so she did not see my shock.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I honestly think I look better when presenting as a female. I've gotten more compliments on my appearance when I am in drag, than I ever have in my masculine clothes. I'm kind of small and petite so it just feels so natural to me

I don't really look especially good in male mode or miad mode (i have what they used to call a good face for radio) but i prefer what i see in the mirror as miad.
    It's probably a result of making more effort with my clothes selection. It certainly makes me happier.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

......a 3 legged, 2 headed, hazmat worker, where no one can tell if I'm (Male or Female).
    2 headed 3 legged hazmat worker.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Interesting. Since I got a new phone from my son (19 - he got a new one), I carry a lot of pictures of Doreen on my Samsung. I usually show it to new people when out en femme and if they're interested. There are also pictures of me as a guy.
    Most, if not all people say I look totally different as a woman than as a man, and they think Ilook better and beautiful as Doreen. i think that's what we all want to hear...

I really like my femme self better although people have told me that I am a handsome man too. I don't think I really pass as a woman but I look put together and make a nice female presentation. I love having my femme self look back at me in the mirror.

I'm happier and more confident as a female. It's who I am in my heart.

It was hard for me to answer this. I don't like pants and such so not as happy in male mode. And I don't think I look good full female mode (so never present this way). I love the comfort of a t-shirt and skirt but don't go out like this. Multiple people who have seen me like this say they have never seen me happier.

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla , I take pride in my appearance both Male & Female. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My friends tell me I'm good looking in male mode, of course I'm the only one to judge in female mode.

In female mode I would say good ,as my face can be feminise easy.

I like my femme side best.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

... a male. NObody mistakes me for a woman when I'm in drab.

Sadly almost nobody mistakes me for a woman when dressed either.

I couldn't pass in public is a woman so I would say I look better as a man.

It would be so cool if it were more acceptable for men to wear a little makeup I could look ten years younger.
    Most women color their hair when they start going gray but it not as acceptable for men.

Over the years when I would see men at work or somewhere with a little makeup on the comments behind their backs were not nice.
    I do see it being a little more acceptable nowadays.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Without question, I look much better and passable when presenting as a man.