Thread: Found a new friend to confide in

Found a new friend to confide in

I had recently gotten my first bras and was very excited about it, and I wanted to tell people about it. For some crazy reason, I wanted to come out to my D&D friend who sits at the same table with me and her husband every single week. She is 1 of those cute sweet innocent girls who doesn't look like she would judge anyone at all, and I kept on thinking about telling her. I made the decision to do so, seeing as how I had already come out to the Victoria's Secret people and that went well.
    Well, she was a lot more cool about it than I thought, saying that the world was changing and I should just go for it. She then told me that she knew someone who was a crossdresser as well, and that someone in her family was a FtM crossdresser. I'm glad I can talk to her now about this, although I am not ready to come out of the closet. Let's just say that recent events have led to me slowly peeking my head out of the closet.

You gotta do what you are comfortable with, guess and looks like you've found a friend. Sometimes we find that there just might be an understanding person who has already been in the shoes we are heading towards putting on our own feet. One case is male shoes and in your case it's the female attire and you both have an understanding person to confide in.

Platinum Member
    I think it is only natural a person wants to cultivate relationships with others who are supportive of one's own beliefs and aspirations. Coming out to a sales associate whose job is to sell you women's undergarments and lingerie is a total different relationship than one cultivated with a friend. I hope revealing yourself to her has an implied issue of privacy. Your actions can set in motion things over which you do not have control. Instead of the door being ajar it may be ripped off its hinges. Hope it all works out for you.

Sounds like a solid relationship developing considering your friends associations and outlook.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That’s great! Nothing wrong with going slowly.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

I suppose that for all of us which do choose to slowly look out of our closet, we choose to do it in our own way and in our own time. So I hope that this really does go well for you! No rush, No 5week 5step plan of how to go about it, just do what you believe to be right!

Be Careful as you peek out though !!!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I think a lot of people are weary of the gender role prison. Women in particular! So although they may have conflicting feelings at times about seeing a man wanting to adopt their cultural property, it is not a big stretch to realize that if they want to be free to be in the corporate boardroom or infantry recon battalion, why not let their male friends wear bras?

They know all about bras, the good and bad, the propositional excitement of looking great, primping with imagined observers in mind, as well as the bra lines in their skin or the relief of taking it off.

A bra is just one of millions of things about being a woman in society that males could learn about, and it is very nice and generous to be kind when we are in the infatuation stage with particular parts of their clothing and lifestyle. I am sure she understands how important it is to be able to share your feelings with a friend. She would normally expect someone to be her friend first, then confide as trust builds. But she has already incorporated crossdressing men into her world, so she knows how suppressed we are. It was a successful gamble for you!
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I totally understand your need to do so just don't overdo it.
    Go slowly and cultivate a solid friendship seems like the right thing to do.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Do people really still play Dungeons and Dragons anymore, Rainbow!? I'm shocked!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Always nice when you don't have to keep it all bottled (closeted) up and are able to confide in a friend.