There are several species of ducks I'd prefer to get in their rows before making that decision.

First is your motivation a real need to share or a product of excitement as you grow into your new awareness of yourself? If it's some variation of pink fog making that choice, you better back off for a while. Next I'd take a good look at your company policies on protections for employees. The best results usually come from contacting H.R. first to make sure management is behind you, then staging your coming out. Normally, but not always, this is done prior to going full time. Then it's probably a good chance to take a look at the other people around you. Have they shown support for the LGBTQ+ community in the past or are you in the dark as to how they feel? And how does your wife feel about that? Is your wife okay with you sharing this information about yourself? If so would she prefer you share with other close friends or family first?

All that said, your's may be a very progressive company with uniformly great and understanding employees with no agendas of their own that would ever, anytime in the future reflect back on that knowledge.

I'm not saying "No", but suggest you avoid being impulsive. There are many ways this could go quite well and end up in your favor, but history has shown there are probably an even larger number of ways for it to go wrong.