Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Antipanters

Not an anti. When I'm out and have my cute flats on, I wear leggings with them, and with heels, I have women's pants on
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Wardrobe here is Capris, Shorts, Jeans, Slacks. And the Sandals, Flats, and Sneakers to go with them. Live in a "senior area"-- and my choices correspond with GGs in my area. Have Tops & Tunics that work for here. Besides---its "500 deg in the shade" here in the PHX valley most of the yr. Nylons are rarely seen. Although Ive owned short-skirts, short-shorts, and short dresses---wear those at home. IF I stepped-out in short-dress with pantyhose here---- might as well light a flare & wave it over my head. So Long skirts or Maxi-dresses with Sandals work fine for here. Tried leggings & didn't like them. 99% of GGs here are Athlesiure or Casual. My closet matches. Don't dislike partywear-just don't have need for it. Guess that makes me a "panter" ! Toni G..

I much prefer skirts. I'd love to wear dresses, but have no good opportunity to do so. Winters, where I live, are mighty cold and if a gg wears a skirt, it is common to wear tights under it, rather than bare the legs. Most wear pants. If it is warm-ish in the winter and depending upon the excursion involved, I'll wear a skirt. Otherwise, pants allow me to blend more readily. Despite saying this, it is a fact that women can get away with wearing down-filled snowsuits, pants with top and parka, or a skirt or dress with some form of feminine cover-up in a blizzard, Home Depot or the local grocery store.

Despite loving skirts, I do have a favorite warm weather outfit consisting of a pale yellow pair of linen crop pants and a sleeveless lime-colored silk top with collar which buttons up the front. Totally feminine and something many women my age would wear.
    Last edited by Mary Lawrence; 08-22-2018 at 08:34 PM.

With my female hips fitting my jeans so well I love blending in! Nice dressy pants as well, and nothing says male about a nice look in dressy pants with heels!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

The first item of feminine clothing l put on was a black dress. It fit me perfectly and it made me feel terrific. It was made of a thick, heavy cloth and had some kind of embroidered checkered red and white pattern across the middle.

As you can tell, I too have a soft spot for skirts and dresses and of the four times I've been out dressed, not one time was I wearing pants (and I don't intend to).

Still, I like to think that anything is fair game as long as women wear them too. At my current workplace, skirts and dresses are not allowed, but long shorts are. As I've mentioned before, l am as out at work as the dress code will allow me and that means, among other things, women's pants. One time one co-worker who is cool, but befuddled by my inclinations remarked that his mother wore the same kind of pants I had on.

So I'm pro-pants in principle, or at least not necessarily against them. Matter of fact, I'm wearing pants on my avatar...
    Last edited by Patience; 08-23-2018 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Yes, I used to be "Username"...

I certainly wear skinny jeans and leggings, most girls do. When I’m out and about I prefer outfits that blend in. Last weekend I was in Indianapolis and shopped 3 days in jeans. I saw very few skirts. At night I wore skinny jeans with dressy tops with high block heeled sandals. Once again most of the women in the restaurant were wearing the same type of outfits. Including my wife.

Jenna

Aspiring Member
    One thing about me is that I have quite shapely legs and I have to say that they look great in a pair of leggings, jeggings or skin-tight, stretch jeans. They also feel good, which is what it's all about, really.

I am some where in the middle on this, while I do not like wearing pants (jeans, dress, or other) I do like wearing leggings and have many pairs of them. When I do dress, I do prefer a dress/skirt though. Heels and hosiery, the two main staples of my dressing, just go better with a dress rather than pants.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

While I prefer dresses, I do wear leggings often. And yes I do have some slacks to. I have a few jeans, but they are clearly feminine, like with embroidered stuff that says these were meant for a woman.
    The weather is really the deciding factor. In the heat of the summer, dresses and sandals almost every day. When the mercury starts to dip is when the pants start to appear. However, the dresses do not disappear, but I do add hose/tights depending on how cold it is.

My wardrobe has only one pair of Pants. My GG friend DarkAnGGel says I look quite sexy in them (haven't taken any photos of me in them>).
    I still like to Dress in dresses and Skirt/blouse outfits.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

So this is a question for the Antipanters..
    I am presuming that you would approve of this look, black tights and my new floral dress. BUT what if i removed the dress and repalced it with a long top and called the tights leggings?

BBH818b.jpg
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

There you go, poking that bear again Becky. Lol

I'm not an antipanter but I think women look much more fem in dresses.
    That's why most women will wear a dress to look their best for special occasions such as a wedding.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

@Samm can't help myself
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    snip
    Most women will wear a dress to look their best for special occasions such as a wedding.
    Humm At the Last Wedding I Shot in TN about 45% of the females were wearing Blue Jeans. I find that the location and the attendee's income tend to dictate what is worn.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Not antipanter, but if I want to blend in the Great Pacific Northwest, you have to have a couple pair of jeans, have to! I prefer skirts and dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    So this is a question for the Antipanters..
    I am presuming that you would approve of this look, black tights and my new floral dress. BUT what if i removed the dress and repalced it with a long top and called the tights leggings?

BBH818b.jpg
    Well, I'm in the "leggings are pants" camp, and that said, leggings and tights are two different things. Leggings are often substituted for tights, and that's fine, However, passing tights off as leggings will not go well!
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7821066/

I got them at 2XU. Paired with a racer back top and my painted nails, I’m sure I raise a few eyebrows, especially cuz I don’t wear shorts over them, and I couldn’t care less when I’m going full speed with my ponytail bouncing behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    Why do you wear compresssion tights while running?

As much as I love my dresses and heels, they aren't so great for gardening. I'd rather be dressed as a woman in jeans than have to go back to being a guy to pick a salad.

Anne, I can see the value of wearing pants when the event absolutely requires you to suffer in wearing them. Fortunately, most of the time pants are not required and we're free to slip on a beautiful dress or skirt/blouse. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I can't believe this thread is still going
    I think I'll slip into a nice pair of pants lol
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Samm, I have started quite a few threads in my time here, this was not one I would ever have thought would get to 100+ posts
    i think my summary of this thread is that most of us prefer dresses and skirts but see pants as part of our wardrobe and there is a time and place for them.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Nothing like a thread with many replies to get your teeth into Becky.Always nice to get wildly different opinions on a subject

I agree with your summing up, most of us will slip into a nice dress or skirt,but if like me,love changing it up to wearing trousers every so often especially if out and about.heres similar attire with skirt and trousers

20160227_213913.jpgDSC_0108.jpg
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Nikki, question for you, now you have moved from Bodycon dresses to more casual long dresses and are starting to see the benefits of less makeup at times... do you see yourself slowly warming to pants?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Oh boy, here we go lol