Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Antipanters

I have never worn pants when dressed, a few times I put on heels with my jeans and spent awhile like that, I don't know if that counts. Once my wife was throwing out a pair of dress shorts, I tried them on and my wife told me I looked good in them and they did feel good. I kept them but never wore them again. I guess I'm a dress and skirt guy myself

How about a "scant panter". I have a few pair for dressing more casually but the overwhelming majority of the time it's a dress or skirt and top for me.

I wear pants everyday to work. Why would I want to dress in them when dressing up.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am bi dressual and bi pantual. I enjoy both.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Aspiring Member
    I own about 20 pairs of women's trousers but rarely wear them. I am not trying to be a typical woman or even any kind of women. I like wearing skirts and dresses and how they look on me. I seem to have a physique that looks better in women's clothes than men's but this rarely extends to women's trousers. Other than for the nicer fabric and the fluidity of floaty trousers for when you really do have to wear trousers, I can think of no reasons for choosing them over dresses and skirts. Each to their own.

We must realize that pantyhose are pants. True they are not usually worn as an outer garment, but they remain pants. Even if we wear skirts or dresses over them, we are still wearing pants. For that matter, panties are also a form of pants.

I don't like pants in male mode, and I have no desire to wear female pants. I am ok with shorts (though all of mine are men's cargo shorts or running shorts). All my female clothes are skirts or dresses, no pants, shorts or leggings. I just find skirts so comfortable and fun. I don't feel antipanterish since I have nothing against GG or CDers wearing pants though and they can definitely still be feminine.

I think women are versatile and so am I. When I mow the grass,clean house, grocery shop, boating and even amusement parks like Disney and universal studios witch the wife and I frequently do. I dress appropriately in shorts or jeans and a nice tank top ect. I like to blend with the other women I observe at these places. I also have no problems feeling fem. I am secure in who I am and enjoying the journey.

Banned Read only
    If you don't pass a good way to go out feminine is to wear girl bootcut jeans. Girls are thinner material and softer and hug your body. They feel so different than men's. They feel so girly over bikini panties, they hug that area. Also "long" hide heels and a flashy fem belt sets them off. Embelished rear pockets make them girly. You do feel feminine when wearing the.

Not an Anti-Panter here.
    In fact, I consider pants and leggings to be an advanced CD goal to achieve; something beyond the illusion created by skirts or dresses.
    Face it. We are "men" (yes, trans women; I understand us as REAL women too). And in attempting the feat of Passing, there's a need to create an illusion of being a woman, or at least arranging your shape to that approaching a woman's natural form. Bust, hips,... all.
    Skirts and dresses not only feel great but they help hide the devices and architecture required to build a look. Pants are something more difficult to "pull off" (no pun). They fit more tightly and the classic femme shape of wide hips and larger buttocks is more difficult to display (on a male form with typical wider shoulders and narrow hips). More forms and shaping garments are required.

I take "pants" as something to strive for in fine tuning my overall Ilene look. Besides, GG and other girls wear pants. Why not I ? There are some very sexy, good looking, and distinctly femme pant available that can be worn with heels and a variety of manners.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    Not so long ago you could have put me at the top of that list but going out on a regular basis and the colder weather meant the inevitable and buying some trousers. OKJ I'm not a great jeans person but like cords so I bought a pair of slim cut in black and another in brown. Im have to say I enjoyed wearing them more than I expected , obviously they get teamed up with heeled boots and some nice feminine tops and sweaters , I didn't feel any less feminine but I did feel confident knowing most GGs would be wearing simlilar outfits .

OK I still feels great to finally have some warm weather and fetch out nice skirts and tops with wedges .

I’m pant-tolerant, LOL!

I love my skirts and dresses, but only wear them around the home. I don’t “wig and makeup”, so If I want to go out dressed, I wear loose women’s jeans with a blouse that could pass as a hawaiian shirt.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    It's funny but here in the UK, pants is an abbreviation for underpants and virtually no-one uses the term pants to describe trousers anymore! No pants means going commando!
    Hmmm...and here I thought you Brits called them "knickers"...or "bloomers" back in the day when "a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking" as the old song goes. Who knew?

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Leslie. We call mens underwear pants (short for underpants) and ladies underwear are knickers (your panties). Bloomers were the big things Victorian ladies wore. As we English are the source of the English language, this is the correct use of terms, all other English speaking nations that differ are, by definition, wrong.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    ...and the colder weather meant the inevitable and buying some trousers...
    The cold weather is what I call "The Tights' Season" which, for me, has the added benefit that a good pair of opaques cover up a multitude of sins

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

As we English are the source of the English language, this is the correct use of terms, all other English speaking nations that differ are, by definition, wrong.
    Ha! Two nations separated by a common language. As it happens, the various forms of English spoken around the world depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to: date of migration; origin of those moving; class of people migrating; what other ethnic groups were also there to provide loan words; etc. There are a lot of similarities between how English was spoken back in the day and US English of today, and also over time the two forms have evolved slightly differently. It's a great area of study. But I digress slightly, so just to get this back on point: when I dress you won't find me in pants (UK) or pants (US).

For many years, I would only wear skirts and dresses when crossdressing. But a few years ago, I bought a bunch of leggings, and bought a pair of women's skinny jeans. When I went to Keystone this year, I even surprised myself in that I never wore a skirt or dress during the daytime. It was leggings or skinny jeans and flats. But come dinner time, I was always gussied up in dresses and heels. Go figure!

Silver Member
    I have a multitude of dresses, skirts and tops, six leggins and one pair of lady's jeans. I'm not antipants but just prefer the more feminine appearance of dresses, skirts and tops. They make me feel and look much more girly-pretty.

Banned Read only
    Where is Karren Hutton when you need her? Remember her displeasure with pants? Anyway, I only wear pants, including shorts, made for men. I grew up in the 1950's and 1960's when women primarily wore dresses. In my neighborhood there was ONE women, a divorcee, who wore pants. For both reasons she was talk about negatively and shunned. Talk about conservatism run amok. On television the family shows we watched such as "Leave It to Beaver" and "Ozzie and Harriet" the wives/mothers wore dresses. The magazine ads had women toiling in the kitchen in dresses, heels and aprons. I was first attracted to my mother's nylon full slips. How was I going to wear one of those under pants? Then or now? Even little girls wore dresses when playing. Maybe not a fancy dress to a birthday party, but, just playing hop-scotch, etc.

En drab I always looked great wearing pants, whether it was to work in slacks, dress shirt, tie and shined shoes or just knocking around the house. I maintained my military physic for a long time (38-32-36), and, even now at advancing age I still look ok in pants (42-38-40). I always wore colored dress shirts and had plenty of tie to express myself on any given day. Even now I wear a lot of graphic tee shirts which are comfortable and are expressive.

Anyway, if I am going to emulate a woman I want to emulate a finely attired woman of the 1960's.

Don't get me wrong I see many very attractive women wearing pants. Not too long ago while waiting for a traffic light to change I saw a young woman with a radiant smile and long blond hair getting out of the cab of a cement mixer. She was attired in steel toed work boots, jeans, flannel shirt, safety reflective vest and hard hat. She was drop dead gorgeous. More power to her earning top union wages in a "man's world" looking ultra feminine.

I happen to love women's pants, and I have a wide variety to love.

Most of my women's pants are jeans, but none of them are typical guys jeans. Many of them are embroidered or embellished, or both. Most of the rest are either skinny jeans or "mom" jeans, and I have jeans in a lot of different colors.

I have a few pair of satin lined pants, a pair of palazzo pants and a pair of lace, back-zip pants with long slits up each leg.

While I do prefer skirt suits or dress suits, I do have some pant suits also.

I have a few pair of capri paints, or maybe they're called clam diggers, I'm not sure that I know the difference.

I also have over a dozen yoga stretch leggings, including full lenght, 3/4 length and capri length.

Women have such a variety of different pants. What's not to like?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I like seeing good looking pants on other girls, but I only wear skirts and dresses....so I am an antipanter, I guess. Love the feeling and freedom of a dress.
    I do my daily pilates and I used to wear yoga tights for that and loved it, but recently I decided to try a sports dress and now love doing my pilates wearing a sports dress instead. It feels so much better and I feel so free and, of course, sexy doing it in a dress.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Leslie. We call mens underwear pants (short for underpants) and ladies underwear are knickers (your panties). Bloomers were the big things Victorian ladies wore. As we English are the source of the English language, this is the correct use of terms, all other English speaking nations that differ are, by definition, wrong.
    Ahhhh, the memories you bring back to me.
    I had a very intense and wonderful friendship with an Irish born 'lady' from the UK, and we had much fun winding up each other (and I think that 'winding up' is a common reference across the water?).

But that's ok Daisy, we don't hold your indifference to the fact we've refined the language against you folks.

The John Cleese bit in which he explains the English language to us is classic.

Sorry for the off topic post.
    Cass

To be honest, I've always preferred my wife/previous GFs to wear skirts or dresses, so it's natural I'd want to.

I was anti pants for a long time, but found a few pairs of very long flared jeams and slacks at a thrift store, and they fit nicely. But, i purged them, along with 98% of my stash last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Up until recently I would have not been seen dead in ladies trousers, leggings yes, they're current fashion. However having bought a pair of mid heeled shoes that I really like, it has stuck me that they would suit a pair of ladies trousers I rescued from the jumble sale sack a good while ago. On my next extended outing enfemme it's very likely they'll make the cut into the dressing bag. Nothing ventured....
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I'm still getting a chuckle out of the title to this thread
    YAY pants!
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm