Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Antipanters

Did I just see a post from the Queen of the Antipanters saying pants are ok??? what will we see happening next?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Im not super picky. I have dresses, I have skirts, and I have pants. I’m not going to limit my wardrobe by anything! I have several blouses that look fantastic with jeans.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Silver Member
    I only wear skirts and dresses. I wear them because I really like them, not because I want to look like a "real" woman. At this point in my life it is more about fashion and what I enjoy wearing. I am also built like a big man, not a big woman, and it is just practical to wear things that don't make my body shape/figure stand out.

Do not really care for pants, however been out to the store in leggings with a top, pantyhose, womens tenni shoes. Purposely do not wear socks so my ankles expose my nylons. Definitely would wear a dress but not quite at that point yet.

Hi!!

I am fairly new to the forum, and I did not realize how "controversial" this topic was until Becky pointed that to me!

Of course, one should be free to wear whatever one wants. And I do love dresses... but I also like the look of jeans or shorts. As they mentioned earlier, some jeans come with enhanced lifting of the butt and added shaping of the legs. I have one such pair from a Colombian store... they are called "Levanta colas" ("Tail lifting") and they are extremely popular in the Latinoamerican community since we tend to like women with curves

If you combine trousers like that with hip padding, a waist cincher, and some high heels and you can get a nice effect and feel *very* feminine. Just do not do it in a hot day!

Here are a couple of pictures with the Colombian jeans:

2018-04-24-14-12-59-145_resize.jpg 2018-04-24-14-14-13-197_resize.jpg

Love love,
    Val

Valentina I think you are so right - to look good in women's jeans you have to have the right body shape. Sadly for me that's never going to happen so I stick with skirts that are a lot more forgiving.
    Sasha

I wear both dresses, pants, jeans and shorts (the list could go on and on). I wear what I think is right for what I'm doing. When I go out I feel I have a better time when I blend in to my surroundings. If everyone is wearing pants when I do. If a dress is the right pick then a dress. You can look good of course in both (dress and pants). As we see everyday in a women's world.

Considering that one of my favourite pieces of clothing is my red tartan pants, you can definitely count me out of the antipanters group. I love my skirts and dresses but you can't go past a good set of pants or shorts. Besides my butt looks way better in pants anyway

That's me, late to the table again. But I just had to weigh in on this one. We have talked this to death for years, but when I look at the many pairs of pants I have, from leggings, and legging Capri's to tight leg jeans, and all the floral's and prints, bright colors, tight legs to wide legs I see nothing masculine about my pants. I even have a pair of what is called Hollywood style, that have a old fashion side zipper, and they are hard to find. Just so happens I counted my pants just the other day, I gave up at 25 pair, not one that I thought was masculine, if I did I would trow them away.
    Being retired, and having a great wife, I dress a great deal of the time anymore, one great thing about getting old, retirement, and lots of time to dress. I will wear a dress, or more likely a skirt and blouse for a day or two, but after that, I will change up to a pair of pants, just for the change of pace. and I get more done around the house in pants, than I do in a skirt, "but I STILL WANT TO HEAR MY WIFE SAY, YOU LOOK CUTE TODAY" and still feel just a fem.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Val all I can say is WOW. Stunning
    I prefer dresses but will and have worn pants from time to time, but its just my preference.

Mandy

Hi!!

@Sasha: I completely understand... and I love dresses too

@Mandy: Thank you for your kind comments

Love love,
    Val

What do the antipanters feel about torn jeans?
    I would love to go out in a pair of jeans like these
    Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 3.21.45 pm.jpg
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I hate them Becky. They should give them away as they are knackered already. Anyway, with holes that big and high up everyone would see your hip pads!

I love leggings and have a great collection. That having been said I also have dresses, jean leggings, and dress pants. It depends on where you are going and the type of setting.

Unless I am doing heavy cleaning or working a project around the house I prefer dresses and skirts.

I have nothing against pants but just enjoy my dresses and skirts.

Sorry Becky,

I’ve never liked the jeans-with-holes fashion.

Michelle.

Every morning, I go for a 5K run. Mid way through it, I sprint 7 large flights of stairs up a California cliff face. Then I go home and I do lunges and butt exercises so that I look fantastic in my Brazilian butt-lifting skinny jeans.

Oh, and I'm wearing compression tights while I do all of this, even in boy-mode.

... queue anti-panter retort.

Katrina, show us some pics... Interesting in winter downunder skirts with tights is definitely in fashion, of course many woman are in pants but more in skirts than usual.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Count me as one of the people who love leggings. I'll also say that as a practical matter, I like the way women's mid-rise jeans fit, although I don't wear them often.

i'm Anti-dress Anti-high heels. I wanna buy some heels but i simply can't do it for some odd reason.

jeans are really nice on girls so my fetish tends to lean towards them.

Course the ultimate high is short jean shorts with smooth legs.

American Eagle being the number 1 for me compared to other brands...

Not everyone dresses for self expression. I just do it because it scares me but after the fear comes a euphoria that only someone with anxiety can experience.

We all have our different reasons Redtea, but I think you are the first Antiskirter to post here (Sorry you can't be an antidresser clearly lol)
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Hi!!!

I also like short shorts, in particular if they are Denim or the like... normally combined with tight top. Do they still call them Daisy Dukes in the US?

Here are two I got from an H&M sale... one green and one classic blue:

2018-05-22-16-30-31-705_resize.jpg 2018-05-22-23-34-50-120_resize.jpg

Love love,
    Val

Lovely pics Valentina, what do the Antipanters think about short girly shorts?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaK View Post
    Every morning, I go for a 5K run. Mid way through it, I sprint 7 large flights of stairs up a California cliff face. Then I go home and I do lunges and butt exercises so that I look fantastic in my Brazilian butt-lifting skinny jeans.

Oh, and I'm wearing compression tights while I do all of this, even in boy-mode.

... queue anti-panter retort.
    Why do you wear compresssion tights while running?
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I dress as any woman would.
    There is a time and a place for all forms of clothing and pants/slacks/jeans have their place as well.
    I don't have the need to be in a dress all the time to feel feminine, and I have some very feminine pants that look dynamite.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !