Thread: He certainly got an eyeful

He certainly got an eyeful

So there I am, denim tights, low cut tunic top, enough jewelry to open a small store, cleaning out the fountain and pond in my patio. The area is well hidden from any prying eyes. Well, except if someone walks through the gate and enters through a very narrow walkway. And that’s exactly what my favorite UPS guy did! On my knees, gorgeous butt sticking up in the air, earrings dangling almost to the water. “Oh, I’ll just leave the package right here” and off he goes. I politely responded in my Army Ranger voice, thank you very much and continued on about my business. I was amazed that there was no panic, not even an out of control heartbeat. Could it be that I realized that there was absolutely nothing I could do about the situation and simply resigned myself to the fact that it simply was?

The next time he delivers my Amazon package might be rather interesting.

No, I don’t have an urge to be caught. I will confess, however, that the thought of being discovered no longer holds the panic and fear that it might have just a few years earlier. I think the encouragement emanating from this forum has helped immensely to keep things in perspective and focus on what is really important.

Just wanted to share an interesting event.

I often use my deep voice to communicate and get little reaction, sometimes a longer look but that is all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lead the way and don't forget nuthin'.

The interesting part is the progression in your confidence. Thank you for sharing. Your story brought a smile to my face

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I'm dressing out in my yard? I lock the front gate so no one, including pool guy or gardners, can get in!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayme357 View Post
    Could it be that I realized that there was absolutely nothing I could do about the situation and simply resigned myself to the fact that it simply was?
    Yep. That's it exactly. I sometimes think I would like to be a delivery driver, could be fun

I used to drive UPS, I came across a CD too out in the country. At the time I made fun of him with my buddies when I went back to the hub. Now here I am fantasizing that I was you except the UPS guy "Delivers my package a little closer" hahaha Life is bizarre and beautiful.

docrobbysherry : You need a crossdressing gardener. Well trained horticulturist here, but I'm expensive, more so dressed

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    When I'm dressing out in my yard? I lock the front gate so no one, including pool guy or gardners, can get in!
    ...which is why Satan invented drones...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Sometimes the only possible thing is to own it.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Read only
    Jayme love your third paragraph, it's so so true.

Our USPS, Fed Ex and even the neighbors who are a 1/4 mile away have delivered packages to our back porch instead of just leaving them at the front door. We very seldom use the front door and every one drives to to the back of the house in a circle type drive so if I'm out side dressed I any thing I dart inside quickly if I hear a vehicle coming down the drive. If I'm in the back dressed I keep the TV and Radio off so I can hear anyone coming.
    At least Jayme has a good attitude about getting caught if she does.

Banned Read only
    Jayme,
    Seeing you fully dressed,( maybe a little OTT, ) was a one off for him , unless you told him otherwise he could have easily considered you had transitioned and they were your regular clothes. Most of the fears and negative thoughts are in our heads , we may be an ocasional CDer or a full time dresser but strangers especially don't know that .

On my knees, gorgeous butt sticking up in the air, earrings dangling almost to the water. “Oh, I’ll just leave the package right here”
    Funny and risque at the same time. Nice story.

Jayme, may be he thought you were a woman and it surprised him by walking in on you. Marshalynn

Oh yeah, I recall my first time in a similar situation. I have to admit that I actually had a terrible urge to be seen in my natural home setting so I ordered a pizza on my first time. Took me a while to get the courage, I even chickened out the first time and changed before he got there. I will never forget my first time, though. I wore a nice long robe barefoot, but had nice red pedicure done. That night I passed pretty well with some subtle makeup and my bob wig. I actually think he did not realize that I was not a real lady...or maybe he did. The rush was incredible and I was hooked. The next delivery I wore the same outfit, but made the robe more loose to show the leg higher when it opened up. I also used the knee to support the pizza and my leg got exposed entirely. I posed as well as I could. Then I upgraded to short skirts. It never ends...
    Last edited by Angela.Moni; 05-09-2018 at 04:13 PM.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I politely responded in my Army Ranger voice, thank you very much and continued on about my business. I was amazed that there was no panic, not even an out of control heartbeat. Could it be that I realized that there was absolutely nothing I could do about the situation and simply resigned myself to the fact that it simply was?

I will confess, however, that the thought of being discovered no longer holds the panic and fear that it might have just a few years earlier.
    I think we can just call it a natural progression. Over time and with the help of support and education we can't help but come to acceptance of the facts.

We're doing nothing illegal, we're in our homes (but this can very well carry to the public too), so it is what it is. It works back the other way too, whether it's the delivery service or the lawn mower crew, they realize that the customer is in their home and have their rights.

Yeah, reading peoples faces the next time is kinda fun.
    Cass

Platinum Member
    Hi Jayme , I have a friend that drives a UPS del. truck and he told me

that ABSOLUTELY nothing surprises him anymore. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So there I am, denim tights, low cut tunic top, enough jewelry to open a small store, cleaning out the fountain and pond in my patio. The area is well hidden from any prying eyes. Well, except if someone walks through the gate and enters through a very narrow walkway. And that’s exactly what my favorite UPS guy did! On my knees, gorgeous butt sticking up in the air, earrings dangling almost to the water. “Oh, I’ll just leave the package right here” and off he goes. I politely responded in my Army Ranger voice, thank you very much and continued on about my business. I was amazed that there was no panic, not even an out of control heartbeat. Could it be that I realized that there was absolutely nothing I could do about the situation and simply resigned myself to the fact that it simply was?

The next time he delivers my Amazon package might be rather interesting.

No, I don’t have an urge to be caught. I will confess, however, that the thought of being discovered no longer holds the panic and fear that it might have just a few years earlier. I think the encouragement emanating from this forum has helped immensely to keep things in perspective and focus on what is really important.

Just wanted to share an interesting event.

Honestly, that’s pretty great that something like that happened and it went smoothly and your left feeling no regret, shame, embarrassment, etc..

I know that I’m terms of my dressing, I have evolved light years from where I was when I was a teenager with these urges... When I was much younger and these Urges were growing , I used to think everyone could tell something was wrong with me!... and that even in an empty house with the doors locked and the curtains closed, and the lights down, that there was an army of judgemental people that was going to burst in and humiliate me the moment I slipped on those panties! Ranch later, I get countless packages delivered to my condo front office that are clearly from women’s lingerie, clothing and shoe online stores .. Yandy lingerie... pleaser shoes, Angelique lingerie, snaz75, etc... it’s pretty obvious it’s femme clothing. But, I don’t make any mention of it and I’m dressed and acting as my regular man self that I am 99% of the time, and I realized that either nobody cares, or nobody really pays attention... probably the latter.

But, glad to hear it went well!

Truth be told, if you were “on your knees with your gorgeous butt up in the air”, he probably got excited and a little turned on!

Tracy, no surprise that you sensed a bit of risqué. That’s one of the reasons I post so seldom. I have precious little self censorship. I have been criticized for that failing many times in my life. As Popye used to say, “I is what I is”. Thanks for noticing.