Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When it's our time to go

Banned Read only
    I may have mentioned this before, but I think a diary of your life, as much as you can remember, is a great idea. The good & the bad. (well, some of the bad). Especially things about you, like stories you never told them, would be a great thing to leave your kids.

I started one a long time ago. But the first wife found it, and read some about some of the things I did after we met. And it got thrown out. I sure wished I had that back. I think it was over 50 pages of stuff.

I started a thread one time that said "How do you keep your stash respectable?"
    About ten years ago my stash was out of control. I know what it's like to love women's clothes.
    I had so many slips, wigs, dresses, bras, heels, etc.

I thought if someone in my family found it would look a little crazy.
    To keep it respectable I got rid of all my panties, slips, and lingerie, my biggest breast forms , 80 dresses.
    I just kept my fondest items. I went from six boxes down to two. I want to get rid of some girdles but I find it hard to get rid of vintage hard to get girdles.

The main thing I think is keep the stash as small as you can, so you don't look out of control!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I am not worried.....because I wont be able worry no more i.e. family to whom ever. Another reason, I have good taste in clothing lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I'm single and my family does not know of my crossdressing so I think that I would adopt option 1 in that when I get to the point where it might be a problem then I will get rid of everything rather than cause any embarrassment for the family members who would have to deal with my items.

Of course there is always the risk of being killed in a accident where I would have no chance of disposing of my clothes but that's a risk I take everyday.
    Sasha

My fiancee knows, so if I predecease no problem. I live 500 from my family, while I have children, they are not in my life and don't expect that will ever change. So I don't care.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Before I informed my wife of Wendy, this thought came across my mind many times. When I had to go to the hospital for extended stays, my biggest worry was my wife would find my stash, or on her days off from work she would come across Wendy's clothing.

I guess the thought of my wife finding my stuff after passing was one of the reason's why I came out to her. That way, she wouldn't be taken back or shocked.

My next concern is whether to be dressed as Wendy upon burial. Since no one else knows about my CDing, it would have to be closed casket.

h-m-m-m.
    I'm not too worried about what happens after I die.

MY worry is 'what happens if I have to go to a nursing home in my old age?' Is there any way I can wear my things in there?

(I guess I'll just have to stay healthy...)

A few years ago my son died from a drug overdose and my wife, her cousin and I went to his apartment to pack up his stuff, I doing his library and computers, kitchen, etc, they were in the bedroom packing and then a strange quiet, whispers and a plastic bag quickly sent to the dumpster. Going through his computer later I found an extensive collection of pictures of him dressing in panties, bras, lingerie and a variety of dresses. Some pictures were quite explicit. I never told my wife about what I found and they never told me about what they found.

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    It is far easier for all if the net is wide one , my femme items may or may not come as a surprise but they all know I dress now so the best I can hope for is they say I had good taste . I'm quite proud of the way I've built my wardrobe up considering much of it is sourced from charity shops , I'm certainly not ashamed of it , to be quite truthful my male wardrobe is becomming more of an embarrassment .

I have thought about this too and concluded that seeing as I will be dead.. I wont know what the reaction is. If i am THAT concerned by what people may think about me after i have passed, then I should get rid of everything now just in case I get hit by the proverbial bus today.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

What we leave behind wont matter , getting to the next world is what's iimportant
    i

Its only clothes, I will not be around to answer...people tend to forget you after a few years.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayleen View Post
    Its only clothes, I will not be around to answer...people tend to forget you after a few years.

Rayleen
    LMBO, they won't forget that. I'm afraid, that those of us who will die in the closet, no matter how much success you had in life, even if we had won the nobel peace prize, if/when they find our stuff, that'll be about the only thing they think or talk about, when they talk about us. HA HA HA HA...

That, in itself, is hilarious.

Talk about a timely subject....

I just got out of the hospital, I was in there for 9 days with a GI bleed and low red blood count. quite the scare.

I had been sorting through my 'stuff', I am 69 and have been collecting for years.

What am I doing with all my stuff? It's going to Salvation Army, a little at a time ... It pains me to give away my extensive gown and pajama collection, I have (had) a wide variety of Vanity Fair

I'll finish this later... I tire easy.. Living close to two outlet malls, I sort of went crazy on panties. oh well

I have one close female friend who knows about me and a part time "boyfriend"...lol. When I am gone I don't really care who finds my stuff, what people think or say. It may make for some interesting conversations but it is not my problem. It is only a problem for those who wish to make it one!

Banned Read only
    Not being in the closet I don't have that worry. But even before I was out I was not worried about it.

Because I will be dead, so who cares?

I don't know why we feel the need to put the dead on a pedestal. Only to have our little imaginary world crumble when it's discovered that person was a real person with real character flaws and secrets.