Thread: The Reality of Truth or the Truth of our Reality?

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar

The Reality of Truth or the Truth of our Reality?

Realizing we like to wear female clothes while growing up.
    Opportunities to wear female clothes that presented them to us.
    Or opportunities that we created to wear female clothes.
    Seeing female family members new purchases.
    Biding our time to plot out when we could enjoy ourselves paying homage to the different mirrors in the house while wearing their new clothes.
    All the times out shopping with them thinking the same thing.
    Giving them our opinion when asked.
    Speaking up even when not asked.
    Secretly wishing that 2 of those female items were bought so one of them could be kept full time in our own room.
    Simple innocent childhood fun to enjoy.
    The enjoyment of being dressed in female clothes while going through the stages of male puberty.
    Spending enough time in their clothes to realize that the enjoyment of wearing female clothes was not going to go away.

cheer xz.jpg
    Last edited by dana digs sweaters; 05-12-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Yep! [all that you said]

Truth is our current view- and evolves with us.

Dana- are you the artist? It is so nice to see captured the look and the thoughts- very affirming. Super skillful and therapeutically helpful. I think you could sell an e book of images that cover the range of our experiences, not only for us cds, but for therapists to use to help prompt useful discussion and disclosure.

Brava!
    We are all beautiful...!

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    Dana- are you the artist?
    No my Dear.
    I would most certainly give the artist their proper credit.
    Last edited by Pat; 05-12-2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Trimmed quote

You hit that nail on the head. I think all thoughts related to me. Love the avatar. I always loved it when Bugs got dressed. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I used to like wearing twinsets and skirts with full petticoats.

The whirlpool type bra always topped the look.

I like what you said and the way you said it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I certainly lived out every bit of that.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

That's great and so true. All those years picking up women at the bars and clubs and all we really wanted to do was wear there clothes and be more like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    and all we really wanted to do was wear there clothes and be more like them.
    Well, that wasn't ALL that I wanted to do!

My reality and truth was discovered when I was a young teen; I had by then started to figure out that something was wrong, because I wasn't turning into a girl the way I thought I was supposed to. Even though, when I dressed up in my sisters clothes, in my still androgynous body, I looked very much like any of the other girls in my class. As those years went by, it finally hit me that I really was a male, and wasn't supposed to be a girl like I had been told, and had believed for all those years. That was the truth of my reality, and it wasn't a happy realization.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

How true are those words. Wish I could say the cartoon were me, too, but I never took part in high school sports. However, I can really relate.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Yep, Dana. I lived all of that way. nice time indeed.
    Part Time Girl

looking at the penny's ad in the newspaper while everyone assumed i was reading the comics.
    eager to attend special events and holiday parties because ladies would put extra effort into their outfits and fantasize about wearing some.
    watching Saturday morning cartoons and relating to the characters who would dress is women's things

im going with the truth of our reality
    Attachment 291693
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by mykell View Post
    looking at the penny's ad in the newspaper while everyone assumed i was reading the comics.
    ^This was a big one. We got the local newspaper every day, and it came after dad went to work. So it was there for me to read every day at breakfast, so I was one of those kids who jumped out of bed, eager to get to the breakfast table. Most of the advertisements were in the main section, not the living section, so mom and sis never even read it; I always had it all to myself. So there I would be, newspaper outfolded in front of me, appearing to be reading the news while I was actually looking at the women's clothing ads.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nope, I missed all that.

When u don't start dressing until you're 50? Imagine what it's like to suddenly want to look like those young, cartoon women?

Sherry turned 21 this year. So, I refuse to let my age stand in the way of her wanting to look more her own age!

29957.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Newspaper ads and catalogs were also perused with my sisters
    Even more so with one of them after being caught....

borrowing.jpg
    Last edited by Pat; 05-21-2018 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Removed quote (not referenced in response.)

Banned Read only
    Actually, during my youth my mind was in turmoil. One the one hand I acted upon those impulses to wear my mother's clothing; slips, bra, panty and hosiery. On the other hand I loathed wearing her clothes because it totally confused my sexuality. Back in the 1950's and 1960's for a male to wear women's clothing = homosexuality. Totally confused.

On the way from my apartment to my church one traveled along the main shopping avenue. There were two women's shops along the way. Both were across from each other. However, one always drew my attention. Back in the day the shops had display windows with mannequins. This one particular women's store was right by a bus stop. I would wait for the bus for as along as I wanted so I could gaze at the mannequins. I was always drawn to the mannequins adorned with undergarments. Oh, How I long to be able to fit into a body briefer or a longline bra and girdle.

I also loved perusing the advertisements in the New York Daily News.

In my case part of those feeling are very true.
    Others were avoided in the name of the religion believes of sin, guilty and shame.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Yes, the effort we made while growing up to complete that female reflection in the mirror,
    was learning what was so foreign to us as boys.
    Hooking a bra behind our back, rolling pantyhose up our legs without getting a run,
    and of course, what it took to learn to walk in heels!

high heels.jpg
    Last edited by dana digs sweaters; 05-21-2018 at 04:14 AM.

Teased with our own female image in a mirror?....
    I think not

To return again and again to enjoy those private moments
    I think so

dressed as a girl.jpg

To also include some the games we played while growing up
    "Beauty Parlor" for instance

heth beauty parlor.jpg

Dana, Love all your images and fun stories.

I grew up between two sisters and was a late grower. Could fit into everything ! Way to fun and funny growing up

Love tv shows and images where wives talk thier husbands into wearing their dresses so they can fix the hems

hem.jpgblondie.jpg

Daviolin: I always liked when Bugs got dressed up also, but it was okay when he did it because he had a purpose for doing it. LOL
    I think I liked him being dressed even before I had the interest in dressing myself. I didn't know why though?

Truth on all you wrote.......and add one, at least for me..........

The reality it was easier to be kissed by a man while dressed than the reality not many high school girls wanted your kisses........

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    not many high school girls wanted your kisses........
    Depends on how one was dressed at that particular time back then ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post

I grew up between two sisters and was a late grower. Could fit into everything ! Way to fun and funny growing up

Love tv shows and images where wives talk thier husbands into wearing their dresses so they can fix the hems

hem.jpgblondie.jpg
    Glad you also enjoyed yourself Robbie.
    Cherished memories for sure!