Thread: How Can I Possibly Support My Family!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How Can I Possibly Support My Family!

I am ready to just be me and feel normal. Everytime I even look at the option, I realize, Susan cannot support the family. I would find myself unemployed very quickly. Before you try to tell me different, or that I may be wrong, I'm not. The industry I work in is dominated by right-wing religious conservative types. They have no issues showing their bigotry. They have learned I will not allow it, and as the manager, I have some pull, but when ownership joins in the antiLGBT retoric...I would quit if I could, but I have a wife and children who count on me to provide for them...I don't know how to change industries or my career path without giving up my pay...so I suffer quietly, knowing I can't do it forever, but also knowing I don't have much choice.

Just needing a safe place to vent. Sorry!
    Last edited by Susan Stevens; 05-15-2018 at 12:07 AM.