Thread: Have you ever explained to a stranger?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Have you ever explained to a stranger?

I've written a lot about my fantastic DLV experiences. I was a totally liberated woman!! I talked to a lot of people (man voice), and was asked by a few (at the slots or black jack tables) why I was presenting as a woman. I gladly explained about DLV and what it meant, especially for me: letting my girl out to play since I was a closeted Transwoman; how much I enjoyed being able to use makeup, change outfits/shoes and just be the girl I always wanted to be. All seemed to understand and appreciate my fulfilling my need to just be a happy person.

Now, with that said, I'd do the same, if ever the need arose when out solo in my area (which I intend to do soon).

Questions ... when out, have you ever had the opportunity to edcuate why you were presenting as a woman either in response to a confrontational "he's a man!" or to a person(s) who was just plain interested?

If yes, how did you handle it, and what did you say? We can learn from your experiences which may well serve us at some time.
    Last edited by Jenny22; 05-15-2018 at 12:57 PM.