Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many F thoughts do you have?

E. I think about crossdressing a lot! I probably have a dozen Fem thoughts about my personal presentation every day. Although I spend most of the day in Drab, I frequently think about how I would be dressed if I were in female presentation in whatever venue I'm in. Additionally, I probably critique the clothing, makeup and hairstyle of every woman I see on television, and wonder how I would look in whatever outfit they're wearing.

An F for me
    I’m constantly having femme thoughts.
    Every woman that walks past I look to see if that outfit would suit me, would that lipstick shade work on me.
    Would that hairstyle suit me
    Would I wear those shoes with that out fit
    And my last thought before I nod off to sleep has been the same since I can remember, let’s hope I wake as a female!
    Rosie
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 05-18-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have lots of F thots every day. But, we're not allowed to post those sorts of things here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The avvy pic isn't me
    I'd say, I average E over the course of say a week, and over a month for sure, but that I can have some fairly big surges too.

Take for instance my summer camping trips, being out in nature kinda reboots my brain, the intense feelings derived from nature just puts me in major pause mode. Which is not to say I go more masculine, more so that I function more in a genderless zone.

Cass

Becky, I get a kick out of your thread titles. Including this "F"ing thread!
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Count me in the high letters too...
    that's an E for Ellen.

Not exactly your classic bell curve so far, is it?
    Love, Ellen
    l

Interesting answers girls... seems like for most of us 'female' thoughts are taking up a lot of thinking time...
    Stacy, I liked your ABCD very clever

Daisy, Teresa.. I think by now you would know I am not that kind of girl

Samm... great work there too!!!

I have to say i struggled with the title for a while LOL I did not think of other creative ways F can be used lol
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

For me definately an F especially after a tin of curried baked beans!!! LoL
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Becky, my letter is E, happens all day long.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Probably an E on average. Sometimes a D, sometimes an F.
    "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased - thus we do refute entropy." ~Spider Robinson

It's way past stage F, and that doesn't depend upon which F thoughts your F stands for. It goes on all day long. Any sighting of a pretty female inspires one type, and even the thought of a girl, seeing someone pretty, hearing something, smelling perfume, or watching a TV for even a second with a pretty female on it will inspire the other.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It's G for me, constantly having femme thoughts.
    It's so bad, every time I'm on a computer I can't resist looking at something related to Cross-Dressing

Then I have to try to erase any trace of my activity such as cookies and history!
    I was looking at dress size charts on my phone today and forgot to erase the history.
    At dinner time with the wife my phone range and she picked it up but I took it from her right away.
    If she saw the dress size chart things around here would not be nice!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-18-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

A 'D' on most days. However today we (wife and I) are invited to a special function and can not stop thinking of what I would wear if free to dress as I pleased. Wife has selected a beautiful dress, lingerie nothing special (I don't think a matching bra/pantie set), no nylons, and some low heel shoes. Me on the other hand would wear my best black girdle and longline bra, a sexy black slip, ultra sheer nylons, high heel strappy shoes and a dress similar to the wife's dress. Big hair, smart makeup and jewellery. Time to get ready, wearing the usual boring male drab clothing, dress shirt, pants, and black shoes. Maybe more F dreaming comparing my imaginary outfit to what the GG's are wearing. Hopefully the food is great.

Many days I get an F grade where I can't turn off the thoughts and others it's as low as C when busy. If averaged over a month, I suspect I'm in the lower E category for cooler months. D in summer months. The great gender question of what sex am I, is almost always on the edge of my mind.

It's between a D and an E for me, though as I keep going through this journey the thoughts become more and more!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I am continuously inundated.

Ironically I started this thread 2 weeks ago and the last week has seen some of my thickest Pink Fog in 10 years.. so I have to reassess my own rating as F other to be almost continuos..
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Sounds like you've been F'd by your own thread, Becky. Or should I say PF'd lol

Definitely I am an F or a possible G on the scale.
    The Wife says I'm obsessed. I say I'm just being normal Me.
    I'm doing and being something en femme every day. It may be just underwear or underdressing. But I've also noticed a significant inner turn in my thoughts on my CD life and possible transgender condition. I've noticed that I am "ILENE" even when I am fully dressed and presented in Guy Mode. I just feel it now. Ilene is an integrated part of my being, as she always was. But now that she's out in the open and not being denied, I've found that I can be Ilene....hell, I AM ILENE, all of the time.
    Just as I used to say when I put girl things on my male body, that "It's only clothes." Now on the other side of the coin I can legitimately say that even when I dress my femme self in guy garments that it is also only clothing.

Good thread, Becky. BTW, girl.... I've seen some of your recent stuff and you look GREAT!
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Probably a C to D, or D to E, depending on the day.

Right now I have between 2-3 Male days per week. These are days where feminine thoughts rarely intrude, and I go about my day pretty much as I've done for the past 55 years of my life. On these days I underdress (Little choice as I've got to wear a sports bra, and I like wearing knickers) but would only have a few Feminine thoughts in that day.

I also have 2-3 Female days per week, where I'm dressed. When I'm dressed I'm consciously walking and moving in a more feminine manner. I try to empathise in a more feminine way. My wife tells me I act differently, more measured, calm, etc.

Other days are half-and-half. That is, male in the morning, female in the afternoon/evening.

Michelle.

I'm the homemaker at our house, so it's a bit hard to separate "homemaker" thoughts from 'feminine" thoughts. Like I sometimes have doubts about whether I am measuring up to the standards of other housewives. But I do the housework every day in female clothing, so there is always choosing an outfit, deciding whether or not I need an apron to protect my dress, so I'm pretty sure that I'm a solid F, even though I dress often enough that I no longer experience it as an obsession.

However, lately I have been thinking a lot about whether I should just be accepting myself as a feminine, rather submissive (not in the kinky sense) man. I don't know if that counts as feminine thoughts or not.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Research on this kind of stuff indicates that a person has between 50,000 and 70,000 thoughts a day.

I am legally a female and do life as a female, every minute of it. So, I guess I have a bunch of "F" thoughts.

I not sure what "M" thoughts would be. I don't know if I ever think like a male or about male things? Why would I?

My guess is that there is no difference (male or female) in a lot of things you might think about.

Sorry, got to cut this short. Going shopping for a new outfit before it gets any hotter here.

i am definitely and E.
    Part Time Girl

An E or an F for me
    Carole/CCD

E or F. Some days Hazel is very much in the driving seat, and other days she wanders off to leave my drab side in control.
    One warning I get that Hazel is coming to the fore is when I find myself looking at ladies' ankles a lot. (Don't ask me why!)