Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many F thoughts do you have?

How many F thoughts do you have?

This question is aimed at everyone, CD/GB/TG/ETC..
    I was walking to the station today and the thought popped into my head that I would have needed to leave earlier if I had been walking slower in heels...which led me to ponder just how many 'Becky thoughts' had I already had today.. which led me to ponder how often I am having Becky thoughts... so my question is just how many F thoughts do you have in a typical day/week/month? lets make it easy:

A. Less than 1 a week
    B. A couple a week
    C. Perhaps one a day
    D. A few per day
    E. More than 10 a day
    F. Other.. please specify

I am definitely an E... I rarely go an hour without some F/Bec thoughts
    Girls?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

F. All day long too much to count

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    When I read the thread title I thought you were getting a bit saucy Becky

I think about my gender variance all the time but unfortunately mostly when I wish I could just go to sleep instead!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'd have to say between an E and an F, even when not dressed I'm always thinking of the time when I can be.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Hi Becky,

I'll give myself an F on this. To borrow a term from a friend of mine, it takes up a lot of real estate in my head. Far more than ten times a day.

Elizabeth

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    Initially I misunderstood and was expecting how many disasters you had resulting in " F" thoughts.

Now to answer your question , most of my day is based around being dressed , not obsessed but the logistics of integrating into the day , so the figure is hard to assess .

To go back to my conference thread and putting your question into that context , how many F thoughts was I having during that day . Were they continual ? Driving the thirty miles , dealing with heavy traffic, parking the car and finding my way though the hospital complex on a cold windy day with my hair and dress being blown about . All the time walking past hospital patients, visitors , staff , and building workers . I would say my thoughts were continual, I was dressed and presenting as a woman with all the issues a woman would have to face in the same circumstances . I have to admit the "PASSING " question never entered my head .

I'd say I'm an E. But if I actually counted every F thought, it would probably be more.

I’m probably an F. I normally check this site once a day so I guess that counts and depending on what I have on my schedule, I may window shop on the web for something nice or admire the looks of the morning show tv anchors. So, it is easy to have many cd-ing thoughts. However, I can also go on about my work for hours and never give my fem side any thought at all

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    between C and D it's so relaxing, I often use them to help me get to sleep--for naps and at night.

D. I would say a few a day. ( see a nice dressed women, which I had that outfit, or looked 1 tenth that good) Now that I think of it I bet I say that just on this site everyday.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm E-F. Easily more than 10 times a day. Even just going to the store, I'll shop cosmetics and check the logistics of how easy the entrance is to slip in and out. I clandestinely examine women and their makeup and what they are wearing. It's an interesting combination of how I would like to be them, be with them and have fun being a female friend as well as a male friend. Sometimes when I see my reflection in a mirror, I'm shocked at how male I look. Truly deflating.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never really thought about it like that so an F I guess.
    I normally don't participate in surveys like this because they are too personal.

Probably a D but some of those thoughts go on for hours...

as A Beloved C D Every Few seconds, so it would be a Countless amount!

Stacy F
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

certainly an F for me. it's constant, all day long, too many to count and when
    sleeping, i find that i dream the very same way...
    paula

A constant F for me it is just a part of life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think I am an E also as I think about Dressing alot.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Deffinatelly an F. Even when in male dress I'm more Sidney than Sid. Love female shopping, observing other women cloths and mannerisms, etc. It's kind if funny but when in man mode I never think of being a man, but when in Sidney mode it's all I can think of. Go figure.

These days it seems... for some reason....if I'm not busy doing something feminine things are on my mind. So F would be my answer.... today.

I would say it varies between D and E

Silver Member
    Im not sure if I completely understand what you mean by "Becky thoughts", but I would say that, when I am dressed, everything reminds me of my feminine state, and it fills me with joy. My shoes force me to walk slower with toes pointed more forward. And I love how a pair of heels make my feet look smaller and my legs look longer. My skirt brushes gently on my legs as I walk, reminding me how short it is and how much I love chiffon. And the breeze swirling around my legs and up under my skirt is intoxicating. My favorite tops fit just the tiniest bit snugly at the breast area, making me feel like I have some shape there. (But I'm only an A cup at most). Everything I wear says to me, "I'm here! Don't you just love it?" Oooooh yeah, I do!

Becky great question !!

I am going to say an F just before going to sleep at night I think of what I am going to wear the next day.
    Is there something I need to pick up from the store.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I never thought about counting F thoughts. Now I have a new project. By the time I get around to doing it, this thread could be closed. That probably makes me an F.

F. Probably more than 10 an hour.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

probably an E, more so if a drab day is forced upon me! I much prefer an en femme day, being in drab now feels so uncomfortable and at times totally alien.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman