So I now have been going to barre classes at a variety of studios regularly since October. I usually go wearing either heather grey, olive green or black leggings from capri to full length with solid print women's simpler tanks. At all of the studios the staffs have been very welcoming and encouraging. Many of the women in these classes have initiated small talk, some laughs and compliments with me and I of course have reciprocated.
An intro membership just ended at my last studio this Saturday and the 2 instructors showered me with praise on my technique and how they enjoyed having me in class and then wished me Happy Father's Day and followed that up with, "I think that is a first for us!" This studio has been open for 7 years and I got those first wishes, kinda makes me a bit of a pioneer!

I have been to 2 different pole dance studios, the first one taught both the fitness aspects along with the grace, beauty and exotic components and I felt very welcommed there and last week when I returned from a bit of a break several of my classmates shared that they missed me and had talked about me while I was gone.
The newest studio is about the fitness and beauty and it also offers intro and level 1 pole so i have really improved with me basics like walking, pirouettes, toe points, back arch and flow. This studio is just as inviting as the other. The summer is not good for me to do pole so I will return to it in the fall.