Thread: Flowers

Flowers

So my wife tells thisis a little wierd but i like it when someone buys me flowers. Hasn't happened in a while but something about it makes me feel special. Any thoughts?

Yes keep them watered! LOL but seriously yes a nice and lovely thing for you, it has not ever happened to me but if it did I would feel well pleased and honoured that somebody should think of me in that way.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

My wife never bought me flowers to admire in a vase and throw out in a week or so. She did just buy me two trees though. I "get" to plant and care for them. Winner, winner.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I don't even buy my wife flowers even though she likes them. I mean you get them home all beautiful and stick them in a vase and watch how they quickly deteriorate and die away to a withered old mess then chuck them out. Kind of life, aging, and death in super fast forward. They depress me so. Best place for flowers is in the garden where they just keep getting better every year. We both buy each other plants for the garden .

Gestures of kindness always make my heart flutter. Sounds like lots of people would appreciate flowers. I know a few people who don't like them because of negative association(s).

I get a kick out of getting my wife flowers as she loves getting them. Yesterday I got her 2 potted plants for her flower garden and she loved them!! anything I can do to keep her mind off of my cding and it does help.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I buy my wife flowers all the time, just to remind her that I love her

I only bought cut flowers for girls when I was first dating; after one woman did complain exactly about how they die so quick, I started buying pretty plants in flower pots instead. Having something to water ever day, and maybe give some fertilizer and maybe plant in a garden, would remind her of how I felt about her better than a dead bouquet.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    My wife appreciates flowers, but, flowers planted in the ground. Otherwise her black thumb kills everything. I've never received flowers myself. I do like gardening and buy annual and perennial flowers. This activity seems to coordinate with my love of dresses with a floral pattern.

Yup. The wife loves buying me flowers and it’s always special.

Just this last week, I had a little girl come up to me while I was at work, and she said "This is for you Miss Paula", and handed me a single dandelion flower. That is the only time I've been given flowers and that one dandelion had me smiling and feeling on the top of the world for the rest of the day. Little things can mean a lot!

Used to buy my wife roses! They lasted about a week! In college, one girl used to get painted mums for people from time to time and yes I got one! Was given a plant by one young lady but I don't remember what happened to it! I have tons of daffodils on my property and two rose bushes and some hiacinths that my son planted around the bird bath! That is about it with flower experiences! Hugs Lana Mae (The memories felt good!)
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I don't recall ever receiving flowers except a paper flower from my granddaughter. I appreciated it much like Paula's joy with the dandelion that a child gave to her. (My granddaughter also gave me a handmade bead necklace which I have hanging where I can see it daily).
    I buy my wife flowers from time to time on a whim.
    I rarely get her flowers for special occasions. That seems too contrived to me.
    I enjoy having the cut flowers around. Lately, I have wondered if I am buying them for her or for me to enjoy.
    When I was young, I recall collecting wild flowers and arranging them in a bouquet for the kitchen table. I enjoyed doing it and felt that I was getting away with expressing my feminine side. In the back of my mind i expected to be told that it was on the list of things boys don't do. I was very aware of correct behavior for boys as I was often told not to do so many things that seemed to come natural to me, because "boys don't do that, girls do".

My wife has bought me flowers a couple of times once just recently and I love it. It makes me feel special and I think they are beautiful.

Flowers are the greatest of all beauties this world has to offer. We can grow them in our gardens then also take them into our homes with us, like having beauty by our side at times.
    I love scented red roses in my lounge. Oh, I could go on for days about flowers!!!

I hope that more will stop and smell the roses, then be more in touch with their own inner beauty!

brambling Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That's absolutely fine. My Daddy was a florist so I was influenced by the beauty of flowers at an early age.
    When courting, the women were just as amazed by the way I arranged the flowers in the vase as they were by the fact
    that I had brought them flowers to begin with. Oh, and my nice gifts of flowers was probably the reason I made it through grade school!
    Funny, no one has ever given me flowers.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I give my mother, flowers ever mothers day any several other times a year. She is 93 years old, can not get out side easlly. So she loves the cut flowers I bring her. The only flower I have ever gotten, was a plastic flower, Wal-Mart gas station was giving them out, when you paid, to all the women on mothers day, I was dressed pretty and given one also. I still have it and love having it. Marshalynn

Having flowers given to you is a real feminine experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.