Thread: Gardening in the warm sunshine

Gardening in the warm sunshine

And before I describe this lovely time it has no funny connotations like sometimes. For the first time in quite a few days I was able to get out and catch up with the gardening. I dressed with a close fitting short sleeved top which is a bit clingy but I like the way it fits round my breasts and together with a short stretch denim mini I was ready, no hose or suchlike just bare legs, it was an absolute joy to feel the gentle breeze of wind on my bare legs and not to feel too covered up in the sunshine.
    I did notice at one point in time my next door neighbour taking a peek over the garden wall at my attire which I hasten was not tarty or anything like to draw attention but I felt he was looking at me and my immediate thought was I have nothing to hide, look as much as you want this is me and this is my life, I hasten to add that when I do see them they are nice to me every time but this time I think it was the first time he had seen me as close as this.
    The thing about all this is that I did not feel intimidated, embarrassed or anything like that, I just felt it was a perfectly normal everyday thing to be doing. After all as I have mentioned in previous threads my locals have seen me dressed before and it has never been an issue.
    The main point is that I was outside having an enjoyable time in the warm sunshine, getting noticed and not feeling bothered about it at all.
    I just thought I would share this with you all to illustrate how far we as a community we have come and how accepting folk can be in general providing one does not push the boundaries too far.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi,
    If you present as you are, expect to be seen when venturing outside.

Just own it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    I had to smile at the coincidence , as I also spent the day in the garden in a pleated skirt, Tshirt, bare legs and my short wig . OK I had to mow my lawn in drab as I have to lift my heavy mower over the four differnt levels of my garden . As soon as the mowing was over , a quick change into femme mode . I know I've made this comment before but it may be a simple job but it's alovely way to enjoy being dressed , the warm breeze gently flicking the skirt hem . It's the first time I've worked in my front garden dressed, after a few minutes it just didn't appear to matter , someone walked by with a dog and several cars passsed . I think every one was enjoying the warm day so much to bother about me .

Beverly,
    I have absolutely no problems with who sees me, The hamlet I live in all know as does my local village, the Mayor all of his committee and probably a whole load of other people, Maybe I could have explained things better, yes the ultra short skirt I was wearing was just right for the garden and the hot afternoon, its not something I would wear out for shopping but sure it is comfortable for gardening plus being a tight stretch denim its not likely to get caught on shrubs and things.
    Dressed as I was, was purely for gardening, I definitely did not set out with the intention of being looked on it was just a chance thing due to the gap in the shrubs after I took out a pine tree, Dominic seeing me bothers me not.
    But I get your drift completely.
    Teresa,
    Thank you yesterday was just great as was this afternoon I could do with more of this weather. Dressing for those cold days although needed is not quite the same as being able to dress prettily and enjoying it and feeling properly feminine at the same time.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman