Thread: A New Friend Who Knows and Understands From Day One

A New Friend Who Knows and Understands From Day One

I went to a Transformal Ball in Katoomba NSW a couple of Saturdays ago, but the dress I wanted to wear needed fixing even though it was brand new. I took it to an Alterations place in a local Shopping Mall and spoke to the lady working there, she told me I would have to get my daughter or who ever it was for to come in and try it on, so I said it was for me and she said in that case you will have to try it on. So I proceeded to tthe fitting room and put it on, but wasn't able to pull the zipper up at the back, so she came in and done it up for me, of cause I was in male mode, but had a bra and breast forms in, so she had to have seen them. She worked out how to fix it up, I took it off and left with instructions to pick it up in a weeks time.
    A week later I went back to pick it up and she said for me to try it on, I did and showed her how it looked and she said it looked much better. After I took it off we talked for a while and I found out that she is a widow of 15 years and that she had a friend that was in the Drag Queen Scene who had moved to New Zealand so crossdressing didn't worry her one bit.
    My daughters Engagement Party was the following Saturday, so I asked her if she would like to come with me to it and to my surprise she excepted. We have been out together 3 times so far, but after the 2nd time she told me that she wasn't interested in a romantic relationship at the moment. We get along really well and I can get her to laugh a lot at almost anything.
    We are now booked on a Guided tour of China next year.
    You never know what may come of this in the future.
    Sophie Mosley

Nice story. Take it slowly and good things could happen.

That's pretty cool, shows that there are some really nice people out there as well!

And you are going to love China, even the Chinese Ex-Pats love to go there "for holidays only"

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

That's amazing, not only to find a friend but to also to find a friend to accept and know about your dressing. Good luck with that and keep us in the loop.

What a beautiful story! Enjoy the companionship and forget about expectations and outcome. Having someone who gets you and accepts you and want's to spend time with you is priceless!

So happy you found a friend and possibly more. Of course she noticed you were wearing a bra. She was helping you put on a dress so it isn't a big reach. Women see my bra and panties all the time when they are doing up a dress corset. No big deal. Enjoy China!

Friendship can be so different to romance and equally as fulfilling.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.