Thread: The Wedding

Banned Read only

The Wedding

Of the large number of people attending the wedding, are there any CDs underdressed? How about the wedding party? Legitmate question, stastic say 1 in *%# under dress and wear panties.

When you find out the answer, let us know.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Whose wedding?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Oh yes Deebra lots of panties I'm sure. To answer your question, as one of the invited guests, I decided to ask everyone and 17 men told me they were wearing panties, 10 of them said they do it all the time and the other 7 said they only do it for special occasions like weddings. Seriously though, I know panties seem to be a strangely popular subject around here but I do worry that your obsession with them may be actually affecting your day to day life. Are you in therapy at all? If so, have you discussed your panties and lingerie addiction with the theraist? Also, so I might better understand the logic and thinking behind your posts and therefore so that I may be better equipped to answer you helpfully, can you answer the following question categorically: Are you married to a woman, if not, do you have a girlfriend at present, if not, have you ever had a girlfriend?

If I'm there, at least one.

Other than that - I don't know and I don't care.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Is this a coded question?

Banned Read only
    Daisy,

I won't answer your 3 questions to keep you guessing along with some others. I don't need a therapist, I have you and all your advice. I would be surprised if you had enough walls to hang all your "psychology/advice/opinion" degrees on. You say panties are a strangely popular subject around here; billions of women get into them every morning and some CD's do to, maybe even me? Maybe a lot more members have the obsession you think I have, panty threads have been posted over and over long before I got here. Isn't that the most popular item for CD's. Long live panties. Have to go now but thank you Dr. Daisy for taking such an interest in me. Let's see, purple, white, black, bikini, tanga, thong, lace; so many questions; I must have an obsession.

Traci, could be. Just a light hearted post to add a little fun to the forum.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No comment.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I tried underdressing when I first began. Just like I tried near beer before I was 18. I quickly graduated from both!
    They just aren't satisfying to me or most T's.

As I just returned from WildSide in Vegas with 275 registered T's. I can affirm there were few underdressers or tea tollers in the lot!

And, Deebra, I think u r absolutely correct! There seem to be countless pantie fetishists here!
    Personally, I couldn't care less who wears fem things I can't see! Here, or in the royal family. Not MY fetish! But Deebra, and u girls that get excited? Imagine away to your hearts content about who wears them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Deebra. Perhaps the reason you get so many negative responses is the tone and content of your posts which to some can be off putting. I'm not making excuses for anyone's behavior mind you, just offering an opinion as to the why. Personally, when I read posts like most of yours I simply skip over them for the most part as they generally do not deal with a subject matter that interests me. Some folks though just can't resist an outright jab when they respond to something not of their liking. Take this post for example. You asked what you stated was a "legitimate question" as to how many attending the royal wedding were underdressing in panties. To some, including me, that's not a legitimate question as it is one that can't be answered aside from a thorough and exhaustive survey that will never take place. Perhaps if you stated your post in a different way it might have gotten a different response. Just a thought.

I give up. How many? For all any of us know it could be any where from 0 to 100%.

I counted zero.

Deebra I didn't get to attend nor did o receive an invitation but I did watch it on the TV set with my wife. I was wearing my panties at the time as they are now my permanent under wear ( unless I'm visiting relatives and spending the night at their place, just don't want to chance getting caught). I did enjoy seeing the dresses and hats.my answer is I would bet there were a few wearing panties but no way to prove that.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Looking at some of the guests, all privilege and entitlement, I imagine a few of them will be, as we say in the UK all fur coat and NO knickers
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Whose wedding?
    I think she is talking about the royal wedding with the prince.
    Last edited by Victoria_Winters; 05-20-2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason: I came off a bit cross. Sorry!
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

It is a bit disingenuous to suggest you have no idea who the wedding protagonists are. Not like it's hip or edgy to be that clueless. One would really have to be not paying any attention to any pop culture to have no clue about this event.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    It is a bit disingenuous to suggest you have no idea who the wedding protagonists are. Not like it's hip or edgy to be that clueless. One would really have to be not paying any attention to any pop culture to have no clue about this event.

You right. That was kinda insensitive. I sometime don’t think before I speak.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Winters View Post
    I think she is talking about the royal wedding with the prince.
    And my next reply would have been,"Prince? the pop star?'

Sorry Vicki...

Joke Joyce, I think you missed it.

The wedding was a great event but the promos, publicity and inane comments made by commentators were starting to wear a bit thin. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Daisy,

I won't answer your 3 questions to keep you guessing along with some others. I don't need a therapist, I have you and all your advice. I would be surprised if you had enough walls to hang all your "psychology/advice/opinion" degrees on. You say panties are a strangely popular subject around here; billions of women get into them every morning and some CD's do to, maybe even me? Maybe a lot more members have the obsession you think I have, panty threads have been posted over and over long before I got here. Isn't that the most popular item for CD's. Long live panties. Have to go now but thank you Dr. Daisy for taking such an interest in me. Let's see, purple, white, black, bikini, tanga, thong, lace; so many questions; I must have an obsession.
    Then I'll take that as a no to the question then.
    Thanks for the honorary doctorate but I'm not sure you're qualified to issue them.
    Women wear panties as well do they? I never knew that. You learn something new everyday.

Banned Read only
    Daisy I've reconsidered, I'll answer your question. I have been with my female wife for 20 years. She wears a bikini and has a great figure. She likes me in feminine clothes. I'm in shape, tanned and smooth all over; when wearing bra and panties or shorts it gives me a feminine look. We like to dress together and when we go out she dresses down and I dress to blend and we blend. Whether I'm wearing girl shorts or jeans we just blend in and keep moving. We both like being feminine, we both like wearing girl clothes and the closeness and compatibility of sharing this. We both like the feminine look girl clothes have on me. And going out dressed as such just adds to our desire for each other.

Geez!!!!

Well I have worn lingerie to a wedding but was not invited to the big one in Windsor.

Gosh, who knows what goes on beneath the public face. Does it matter?

This thread has run its course.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.