Thread: Among the Muggles again!

Among the Muggles again!

Got up before 6:30 and decided Lana Mae should pick up a few items at the grocery store! Jeans and tee shirt with sneakers and the gray wig! The neighbor across the street and down one house was cutting his grass on his riding mower! I just walked out to my car and paid no attention to him at all and...he did the same! I drove to the grocery store. Made sure I had my short list. I then walked to the store! The charity that sells Tootsie Rolls was outside the store! I just walked past into the store! I found one of the smaller carts and put my purse in the cart. I went to the produce department and got a bag of potatoes. I checked the signs and went to get my next item! Walked upclose to a lady looking at an item! (in own world!) Third and last item and they are out of it! OK! Back around and to the check out! Paid for my items and got nothing from the cashier as far as sir or maam! I walked out and gave the charity folks some money and told them I could not chew the candy anymore! The younger one had a little scowl on his face but the older one said thanks and had a nice smile! (I am sure they talked about that interaction!) Walked to the car and a lady came up and handed me a JW tract! I told her thank you and her expression did not change! (are the Jehoviah Witness accepting of us?) I got in my car and drove to the gas station on the main route through town and filled it up! I did use my debit card however! I then took a little ride and went home!
    I put my items away! I defrosted the roast and placed it in the crock pot and seasoned it! On high for an hour! I then started making my potato salad! Which is now done and in the refrigerator! I turned the crock pot to low and that will be supper! I am really loving my Lana Mae time!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Very nice, Lana Mae. It really is just like that. Get dressed and go. And who really cares about who really cares?
    The JW's are all steeped up in JW stuff and that makes them happy. Nothing like a nice happy day and a good evening meal.
    Just a suggestion. Nix the debit card (too insecure) and get a credit card with cash back rewards. Pay it off every month before interest incurs.
    Way safer, you get paid to use their money and the responsibility keeps your credit rating higher.
    Keep having fun!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It makes me happy that your happy.
    Hugs, Sidnet

Good to see you getting into the swing of things.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It is amazing you did not get soaked. FYI for non-locals, it has been intermittently raining here for a week.

Carla: A happy day and it turned out to be a great meal! Credit cards and I don't get along! I will keep having fun as I am able!
    Sidney: I am happy that I made you happy! LOL
    Beverley: Yes, it was better this time as compared to the last!
    Laura: It did rain today but after I went out and about! I was home in the house when the rain started! The rain often goes around us either north, south, east or west! Don't know why!
    Thanks for your replies, ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Another successful day Lana Mae !!!
    I'll bet the roast was good too.
    You make more potato salad that any person I know LOLOL.
    Thats your new nickname Miss Tater Salad.

Tracii, Miss Tater Salad says Thank You! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Hi Lana Mae,

First of all, it's great that you are going out and interacting . Awesome job with your development because I have heard that you live in a difficult area for this. Your daughter seems to be making progress with getting accustomed to your feminine presentation as well .

I just wonder whether you consider the role of your counselling to have changed, because in one of your early sessions, you said your aim was to get to 24/7 and for your daughter to be able to handle seeing you dressed. You have the latter ( because she has taken pictures of you ), and with the exception of work, the former would be, in large part, more of what you are now comfortable with doing ( excluding friendships & relationship adjustments ): i.e. running errands, not worrying about whether the neighbours see you, etc.

So my question is: With your heightened level of comfort going out and running errands dressed, what role is your counselling performing for you now?

- Lydianne.

Platinum Member
    Glad to hear that you’re loving new real life experiences!

Way to go Lana Mae! Glad you had a good time! I am right there with you, I live for the time that I can just go about my day the way I want too! Keep it up you deserve it!

Hugs back at you,

Mattea
    Love makes everyone equal.

Lydianne: My daughter is in the place that makes me happy! I am not 24/7 and probably will not be, but I am dealing with it and it is part of the reason to continue the counseling! She is still helpful in clarifying reasons and answering some of the "more penetrating questions" or maybe asking them! Maybe some reassurance! I am not quite ready to stop at least for now! Hugs Lana Mae
    Kim: Thanks so much!
    Mattea: Thanks and best wishes on your journey!
    Thanks for your replies, ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 05-23-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    Life is worth living!

I don’t think the JW accept us. They are just seeking converts. It’s so great that you had a great shopping experience

Lana Mae,

I'm thinking you might try wearing something a little more provocative, perhaps with a bit of high color or flair. Obviously the jeans and T-shirt look is NOT drawing a single look of interest or admiration. Not from you lawn mowing neighbor. Not from the friendly stockers and clerks in the grocery store. None of them raised an eye brow. Almost like any other house frau residential middle class female shopper going about the middle class chores of daily life. I think you have graduated to the class of all mature women at this point.

Then again,.... if the goal is to raise a hoot maybe show some skin; or make up with more panache.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Richelle: You are probably right! Thanks!
    Ilene: Yes, I seem to have blended right in! I wanted girl next door and I think I got it! LOL
    Thanks ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!