Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You forum avatar/profile picture

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    1) I'm much better looking this way, don't ya think ?

2) It reminds me of the Prom I never had

3) Amanda at Tru Colors. I did the color changes with Photoshop
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

My pics are always of me, but I ensure that I would be unrecognisable to all but a deep look...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

The various search engines can see what any person who does not sign in can see,!therefore avatars and things posted in clouding pictures in this section. But notice the sections you CAN’T see until you sign in- those are secure. Unless a member copies your pictures and then posts them elsewhere less secure. Which is theoretically possible but I think very rare. This Is why you have to post 10 times and be cleared by the wonderful admins before being given access. I choose a username that is also a word so searching it won’t be too useful. And you would just see my legs. But even seeing my face would probably not make me recognizable in drab.
    Hugs, Ellen

My avatar is of me, and don't you worry about anything Victoria. I seriously doubt that someone here will ask you to make an "official avatar" and just do whatever makes you comfortable

1. I don't put a real photo' of myself here for two reasons. Mainly because i am not ready for people, particularly my inlaws, to find out about my CDing. (Maybe this will all be able to change one day....)
    Also, because i am not very good lookin, i wouldn't want to inflict my piccy on you all.

2. I chose this avatar because i like to wear a casual or sporty look. Apart from the long blond hair, pretty face and great figure, it looks exactly like me.

3. The avatar is one of the standard forum cartoon options.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

For a long time I had no avatar, just the blank box you get when you sign up. I wanted to use a picture of myself, but all my selfies looked just horrible. I seem to have a knack for catching myself from the worst possible angle in a way that accentuates all my bad features. Then one day I took a selfie and thought, "Hey, that's not that bad!" My current avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria in heels View Post
    I seriously doubt that someone here will ask you to make an "official avatar"...
    The moderator says:

Nobody official will ask you to do that. We are a support site and we take a dim view of people trying to make others reveal themselves though we have to draw a distinction between "make" and "encourage." I have to admit I'm watching this thread pretty closely to make sure the line doesn't get crossed. I suspect others are too. People have been banned from this site for getting too pushy about getting others to reveal their personal information.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Small town, private person.

My avatar is me with a good amount of makeup on and most of the time I feel that it would be hard for someone to recognize me!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    1 -- I have in the past

2 -- It's Bugs. He always looked great dressed up as a girl. Why would I Not want to create a good looking female image also?

3 -- from the Net of course!

4 -- Subject to change in the future

I just put up a pic, from my first makeover. I didn't do it before because I did not have a good picture of myself. I am not worried about the internet as who would be looking for pictures of CD's who wasn't one themselves? and my real name is not associated with the picture anyway. Also, even facial recognition software would be stumped on mine since the MUA changed the shape of my face with her skills (as well as plumping the lips and arching the brows). I know that no one would recognize me like this so I am not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    1- I'm quite unattractive and...

2- I like how sexy this transvestite looks!

3 - I googled images and found this one. Maybe I'll change it to something else next week.
    I was just joking with this post. All of the avatars I've used have been pics of me.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

1) why don’t you use a picture of yourself?

I don't visually like how I present in a dress.
    Therefore I underdress out in the real world and dress as I wish at home.

2) why did you choose the avatar you use?

Due to my height and build this is how I feel I look in a dress.

3) where did you get the picture from?

Online somewhere.

1) The photo is me - or part of me.
    2) It's one I had - must try to take some more.
    3) I took it myself.
    Sasha

My original avatar was a cartoon I found randomly on the web. and it represented the kind of look I'd love to attain. I'm not out to anyone so still not confident enough to use a recognisable image but have 'upgraded' to this photo of me which captures a bit of how I am

I have a picture of me for my profile photo but my avatar is a cartoon/sketch hijabi that I absolutely adore. I started off wearing a hijab and just love how she looks. Oh, if only I were as cute as she is.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

1. I'm not out, and don't want to be. Once you post a pic of yourself online, it stays there forever, and I have two scars on my face that would definitely let anyone who suspected it was me, to be absolutely sure once they saw the picture. So, no pics of me crossdressed or connected to crossdressing, online anywhere, for me. In fact, AFAIK, there are zero pics of me on the net. I'd like to keep it that way.
    2. I purchased the dress in the picture from a vendor in China. The model does lots of x rated advertisements. When I wear the dresses, I want to look as much like her as possible.
    3. Screen capture from the advertisement for the dress.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

1) why don’t you use a picture of yourself?

That is an internet bell that can't be "un-rung"

2) why did you choose the avatar you use?

Big fan of Electric Light Orchestra [Painted Lady] ... and Dorthy

3) where did you get the picture from?

Actual photo of real life Album cover. Back when music wasn't the only art added to the collection when you tracked down the record you were after
    It was like that when I got here... I wasn't here when that happened...Second shift musta done that...

My avatar is me . I really don't care if my friends/relatives see the photo .