Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

Banned Read only

Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

I haven't seen this question asked on this site but I'm sure somewhere along the line, it's been asked. I'm curious as to who in your life right now knows you are a cross dresser today not 20 or 50 years ago.

In regards to me and who knows right now that I'm a cross dresser are: 1) My sexy wife, 2) The sweet girl who has cut my hair for quite some time, and 3) Two really nice ladies in customer service at JC Penneys. I order a lot of heels and boots and booties at jcpenney.com and have them all shipped to the store close to our home for free. These ladies always want me to bring my IPad with me and show them my latest photos. They are amazed at what I come up with on my occasional visits to customer service there at the store.

That's it for me and it's a very short list. I will add that the girls above are all very accepting of my cross dressing. The only one who doesn't want to see the photos of Scarlett is my wife. She's accepting of my cross dressing now but wants me to keep it private and out of site while she's home with me. I've noted in several former posts that I know what my limits are with my wife and will always respect her limits with my cross dressing. I've always said I would feel rather awkward all dolled up as Scarlett when my wife is in the house.

Well that's it...Just curious who cross dressers share their thrill of cross dressing with.

Sincerely, Scarlett

Platinum Member
    Well, my list is shorter than yours! Just my wife knows, although she does not know the extent of my wardrobe.

I also have a short list:

1) My wife
    2) Two female friends
    3) Three women who became friends after starting out as SA's.
    4) My seamstress

There are many, many SA's from nearby bridal shops and dress stores that know about my cross dressing but they are not in my life.

Wife
    Mother
    Father
    4 x daughters
    2 x daughters boyfriends
    2 x daughters girlfriends
    Sister & husband, their son and daughter
    doctor and nursing staff at my local
    2 x girlfriends
    3 x neighbours
    1 x courier guy (he arrived unannounced with a parcel)
    couple of other door knockers
    my mechanic
    my gym instructors (and everyone else who visits the gym and pools)
    The staff at my hardware shop
    The last person who cut my hair
    The ladies that wax my eyebrows
    The ladies that sell me make up

Think that's about it, if it was the Emmy's I would also like to mention ........
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

1 My lovely understanding wife

2 My Daughter

3 A female friend - Evelyn

4 Another female friend - Teresa

5 Another female friend - Julia

6 Another female friend - Cath

No male friends that i know of unless the above have told them

Regards

Julie

My wife and a couple of friends these days.

When partying, organising mock weddings and before I got married a lot of people maybe knew, but many thought along the lines of a female impersonator.

As I seemed out and about at parties and at weddings, an organiser dressed it was assumed I was wearing a costume.

The girls I mixed with when I was twenty... They REALLY knew what I was. :-)

Oh there are a couple of people from here that know me.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife - friend, lover, soul-mate for over 60 years has known from very early in our relationship.
    My family - son, partner and their two girls who combined to give me a beautiful pair of drop earrings for my 80th birthday.
    My in-laws - brother-in-law being the only person ever to make a semi-derogatory remark and was quikly put in his place.
    Several neighbours I have helped over the years and got quite close to.
    My GG hairdresser.
    My GG doctor - 2 of these.
    Several women friends that love to discuss fashion with me.
    A GG documentary maker who says she is going to "do" a story on me.

Wife, adult children and their spouses, 4 female friends, random people I meet when I am out dressed

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wife
    Two cousins.
    At least four friends.
    And several other friends who are also CDers.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Two of my closest friends and many people online
    Ellie May 😘

Banned Read only
    Scarlett,
    The net is growing so quickly it's hard to say how many know these days . It happens when you reach the point of totally accepting yourself and not being overly concerned what others think . Most of those fears are inside our own heads .

I understand you want to stick to your wife's rules but that is also the crux of it , they are your wife's rules and not yours. If you had GD that is a difficult one to accept you are then being forced to hide something and deceive people , I couldn't live with that , to me it was solitary confinement .

The other point is the difference between people knowing and people seeing you , as I said my net is growing of people who know but the number that have seen me is obviously much smaller . That's why I still use pictures when SAs want to know how I look .

I find it's not the thrill of the clothes that drives me , it's the great feeling of just integrating into the community that I love .

Scarlett,
    I have only told my wife.
    However there is potentially a difference between who i have told and who might actually know.
    I trust my wife absolutely, but who knows what a very nosey neighbour might somehow find out. Social media companies can probably track my internet browsing. Someone might even recognise me from my profile here. But that's a moderate risk i am prepared to take. I don't want to be locked in the closet for the rest of my life.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Aspiring Member
    Hi Scarlett,
    My wife, one gal pal, and several SA. Probably my sister but not 100% sure, you can only raid their closet so often before they notice.
    Sara

My wife, a friend who owns my favorite consignment shop, my therapist of course, the woman who does my makeovers, the women at the wig shop I go to and a few friends from this site. Wow, I guess it's not as much of a secret as it once was

Short list: WIFE
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

My fiancee
    My mother
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    My wife and only my wife. I can trust my wife to keep my little hobby a secret because she would be embarrassed by others knowing she is married to a crossdresser. No one else needs to know about it.

If you've told your hairdresser, seamstress, etc., you've told the world.
    Krisi

My wife.
    My wife's best friend.
    Our school-age kids don't know but they may suspect as we are slowing giving tidbits here and there so it isn't a big shock for them to fully know in a year or two.
    My internet browser (I stopped using incognito mode to hide it)

My wife and a friend

Wife. Oldest son. Three people from here know the other person. That may be four, because I think a moderator knows.

anyone out in the world who has ever seen me presenting as female

All of you and my wife
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

My whole family and all of my friends. I hardly think about it any more, if I feel like wearing a dress I do, and if not I don’t. And guess what ... nobody really gives a damn.

My wife knows.

BecauseI got out a lot in public, quite a number of men and especially female friends or people I know, know of me as Doreen.
    It would be impossible to put a number there, but it's quite a lot.

Actually nobody in my close circle (old friendships, famiyl) knows of my other side.

My wife and a very SMALL group of special friends, not a single non-vanilla friend knows, and all of yall BEAUTIFUL ladies
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!