Thread: Totally out to some very old friends .

Banned Read only

Totally out to some very old friends .

The relationship with the couple goes right back to my school days when we dabbled in amateur radio . We have had a few lapses and my separation caused a few problems with my them and my wife .

I told a story a while ago about coming out to them by showing some pictures , some may recall the story but the twist was they initially thought the pictures were of a lady friend I was having an affair with , it took a while for the penny to drop that it was me.

A few days ago they rang to catch up with me so I asked them if they would like to come for morning coffee , they accepted but asked they minded me picking them up , so I told them it wasn't a problem but would be arriving as Teresa and did they have any problems with that. They were fine so I did the twenty minute trip to pick them up dressed , they were still surprised even after seeing my pictures but then it was my first time out in my new wig .

Arriving back at my new home , I gave them a guided tour and then made a large pot of tea and sat in the garden totally relaxed catching up on old times , interspered with questions about my dressing . This is the first time that I've been totally out with old friends and it did feel very special seeing how well they accepted me .

After a couple of hours I took them back home , they insisted on taking my picture which I'm hoping I'll be able to post on the forum at a later date after it's been Emailed to me .

On my way home I decided to do some clothes shopping , I needed some shorts , plain Tshirts and flat shoes to do my gardening jobs . I have to admit it's so good to get to the stage where you don't even have to ask to use the ladies changing rooms and no one raises an eyebrow . The last stop was the supernarket for fresh vegetables and salad items , it's only been a few weeks but all this feels so natural now .

I

Teresa,

What a wonderful event, I can imagine it would be such a wonderful feeling to be accepted and have a good time with old friends like that!

Mattea
    Love makes everyone equal.

Teresa I hear that it does become easier after we each accept who we are and the distance that plan to go. I do know I've gone my distance in CD and am at peace with just my wife knowing except to those on here who I call my sisters. I think you have reached that place within you and accepted what you are at peace with just from reading your post. Thanks for sharing the part about it all feels natural now.

Banned Read only
    Jaylyn,
    I enjoy shopping as much because it now has a purpose , the clothes I bought may not be sexy or pretty but it means I will be in the garden dressed still and not reverting back to some items of drab . It's the everyday part I keep bringing up , my dressing now has a different aspect, to be comfortably out when doing my everyday jobs . I knew it would take time but I'm still taking steps forward at my own pace now without looking over my shoulder in a DADT situation .

Mattea,
    I knew I had to take the chance and ask if they minded , now we have renewed an old friendship on a totally different footing . I asked them if they were nervous or unsure because I wasn't in the least , and that was the point they made , being the fact I wasn't nervous made it easier for them . I was the same person only in a more attractive guise . The wife loved my new wig , I have to admit it's the final piece I needed to get in place it's less fussy than my old one and bang up to date in style , it does boost the confidence , I hardly got a second glance when clothes shopping and in the supermarket I'm just another lady shopper .

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , What a wonderful story they sound like REAL friends.

It really sounds like your Train Wreck is finally cleaned-up and back on the right track. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Teresa, your story is definitely inspirational. Glad to hear that you have such good friends that appreciate you for who you are. Your confidence certainly gives others confidence as well.

cool story
    relaxing and chatting - but was it about HF, yagi, ionosphere, wattage like in the old days, or about more feminine stuff?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Rachel,
    Sorry no the wife wanted more info on makeup and clothes , otherwise they were more concerned about my current marriage situation .

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Nice to hear another good news story from you. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new wig.

Teresa, Very nice story. I'm glad that your friends were accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The longer you go the less you will feel uncomfortable.

I hope to get to that stage some day.

I still feel apprehensive from time to time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi, Teresa! Glad your meeting with your friends worked out so well! Post a pic of the new wig as soon as possible! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    Sometimes we need those little butterflies ! Or is it just wind ? Hard to tell as we get older !

Teresa,
    You are awesome! you have achieved so much lately, a true inspiration for the rest of us.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    Yes but you were the one who taught us the lesson of making sure our boobs are well secured !! I still have the vision of you trying to retrieve them as they bounced along the street .

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Very healthy. Good on ya.

Looking forward to seeing the new you.

Been having a lot of wig time myself lately, as my wife is away...
    I used to have a short attention spa