Thread: I have a problem

I have a problem

[B]I HAVE A PROBLEM[

Actually I have 2 problems.

1-I have more cloths than space to put them. Today I started cleaning out old cloths to take to Goodwill. Most of it was male cloths but I did toss some Ts and tank tops that don't fit or just old to make room. I found out I only have a few socks that are male everything else is female.

2- I have 4 new outfits and no place or time to wear them. The outfit I wore in Tennessee I had bought last year and it was the first time wearing it. And I just bought a white skirt for the summer and was looking today to buy more.

I think I need help.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Join the club! I got rid of four totes full of stuff before we moved and barely put a dent in it. I have two dressers that are 80% panties. Half my office and master bedroom closet are Allison's stuff!
    Life is too short to be boring.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I’ve got two closets as well that have my ladies clothes in them. Now one is just one side female but I do have a fair share
    My drawers are full of panties and bras as well as my ladies t shirts and tanks. My male clothes are very sparse these days

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All my clothes are womens I have very few mens clothes and never wear them anyway.

Step away from the credit card...

Actually, when something new enters the closet, something must come out. The perfect balance...

I envy "You People" who don't have to hide their clothes.
    It saddens me when I think of all the beautiful clothes I've gotten rid of over the years of closet-dressing.

After I told my SO about my little CDing thing behind her back, I ended purging about 65 dresses and quite a lot of other items.
    It's so hard to stop the stash from growing.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

We're in the middle of a renovation/addition on our house which will include more closet space and I can't wait to be able to hang my things up properly again!

I'm with Judy, but having to hide the clothes also helps keep me in control of my spending!

Sounds like shopping addiction which I've had for the last few years too. My closets, drawers and shelves are bulging with clothes, mostly women's. I've taken a few things to thrift stores and I need to get rid of more.

But I'm proud of myself lately. I've gone into thrift stores looking and searching but not finding anything that I have to own. I'm not gonna buy anything unless if fits my criteria. The item must fit and must be something I will wear. I don't want any older fashions from the '90s etc. I'd rather save my money for some kinky bedroom stuff!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Go to a self service and help yourself.

How do you cull male clothing that you haven;t got....

That's problem THREE!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    I use 2/3 of one closet. Its packed so tightly that I almost have to use a crow bar to separate the hangers.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I start out with the best intentions of offloading stuff to charity shops or binning them,but then I think,these might come back in style or I could wear this again.My way round this predicament is get my wife to help she's never slow in telling me what needs to get chucked
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson