Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if a CD friend fully transitioned?

Yeah Pat, but if there's no reference to crossdressing there's the risk that one of the mods will move it or give a warning etc.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have one online friend from a forum I have been on for 15- 20 years that I knew as a male then since then has transitioned and still on that forum and we are still friends.She knows about me as well because I came out in support of her all those years ago.
    As far as her CDing I have no idea but I am sure she did that many years prior to her SRS.
    A few CDer friends here locally have transitioned fully and some are in the process of doing it.

I also know a friend in transition and fully support him an wish the best for the transition.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Steffi,

Love this thread. Good post theme for me right now as I've just started down "a path". I began to attend a TG Support Group offered by our local GLBT Center.
    I find it interesting because I'm one of those girls, sitting on the fence; taking small steps toward an undetermined destination.

From the woman that inhabits my inner being, I believe I could live full time as a woman; the complete gender identity change. After all, I'm only changing into myself. I know I have it in me. I want that. I've always wanted that, I believe.
    At this late stage of life, and at a time when I am just coming out, accepting that I've always been somewhere on the (TG) Spectrum, I wish to proceed with my re-invention with deliberation and care.

Staff, you note that your friends spoke of ,"If life/circumstances were different." I know this well. We don't always own our own lives. Relationships. Family/friends. Career. I've gathered all along the life path I've lived so far. And while a girl has to be true to one's self, the fact is that we often aren't free to implement radical life or physical (medical) changes. We owe parts of our lives to others we love and who love us too. We all have a past to honor. Some have a legacy.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.