Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sexual feelings

As soon as I go to picking out either half slips or a skirt/dress, areas tingle.

Like yourself, i have a very lovely wife who has no known problems with me lounging in a dress all night.

Hi!!!

For Me, getting dressed is a means of expressing my female side, and not erotic in itself. It is also an all or nothing proposition: padding, breast forms, wig, makeup, etc.

In female mode, I think I might be at least bi-curious. I have fantasized of being with a man. And fantasy is fine, as long as one does not act on it. I would never do it, since i am in a relationship. For Me, it comes down to the respect to my SO.

I say "might" because i myself i am not sure. I think some of us girls feel a strong need to be validated as women, or at least to our feminity. And male desire can be a very strong validation or temptation of it. It is just important to not confuse this desire of validation with sexual attraction. In my case, it is still not clear to me.

Love love
    Val💋

I feel validated when a man can mistake me for a lady and have sexual feelings for me in a heterosexual sense. I don't know whether I will allow that man to have his way with me.

Glynnis, When I was younger, definitely. Now, not so much.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

From age 12 to around 40 yes very much so.... Then overnight that vanished and Becky emerged... its been zero now for well over 10 years
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I have 2 modes of dressing. The first is extremely sexual. I wear a corset, very sexy panties and full fashioned stockings - and nothing else. The second is dressing "conservatively". This means wearing a bra, 'regular' panties, pantyhose/stockings, perhaps a waist clincher, slip, camisole, skirt/dress, blouse. etc etc. In this mode, I may get a little 'turned on' but it's very slight. I just enjoy the feel and look of the clothes. I also spend a lot more time in those clothes, than I do in the other 'mode'.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I love dressing and being sexy and especially sensuous but most of all when I dress I feel right.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    my female sexual feelings are getting stronger even as i get older....i guess i am ready to take the next step and be with a man.....either with one of us dressed or both of us...it can at times be so very confusing...but there is no doubt that dressing as a woman has lead me to this point....love to all

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

exactly sweety

Quote Originally Posted by biancabellelover View Post
    For me it is almost always sensual, but often is sexual. There are times I can’t tuck...

Michelle
    Yes. Simply said and true for me at 72. I’m a late in life bloomer, though. The equivalent of a pubescent teenager approach from the other direction.

For me, it is an addiction. In one Twelve Step program (NA), they say that “we can substitute addiction for another”, but not be reaching the core of the problem. Yep, that’s me.

But, for me, i realized that there is no problem involved in my life. My religious philosophy (Buddhism) allows me to be a happy human being, free from judging myself or others, as long as I do not hurt anybody. ❤️r
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 08-18-2018 at 11:04 AM.

I get aroused from the moment I run a scented bath to get get shaved and ready to venture out.
    The motion of putting on make up, eyelashes and nails further enhance my arousal.
    The of course putting on my tiny panties and skimpy attire full gets me going.
    As I am about to step out of my house, my heart beat goes through the roof......

Most of my dressing is preceded by a long drive, my thought process during the drive, my dressup playlist, & sometimes what I'm wearing underneath my work clothes all contribute to my excitement. The anticipation is part of the enjoyment.

Then comes the dressing, it is all about me becoming a woman, a sexual woman, as I take my shower, put on my perfume, my makeup, my nails, put on and style my wig, and get dressed up, always lingerie underneath & high heels, it's all about me getting ready.

Then it's pictures and sex, I have sex but no to orgasm for myself, I want to have sex as a woman again and again, to feel someone inside me is the ultimate feeling as a woman. To please a man is my strongest desireā€¦

As I've said elsewhere I've never been with a man (I'm married, never cheated with either sex, and just the dressing leaves my heart conflicted enough when I think of her) but if things were different, my crossdressing would be all about meeting & pleasing men.

Not sure what that say psychologically, I'm a mess?

^ sounds like AGP - autogynephilia. I have similar thoughts, feelings and actions, and I've been with a few men during the last 4 years.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Mine is long gone. Sort of wish it were back, but age is permenant.

At midlife ..... YES , I still feel it ....... Its like I'm a different person .... Dressed , I have thoughts that never surface in Man Mode .....

For me imy CD is more of the sexual side. I love the feel of sexy undies and stockings and a tight dress. I get carried away at the idea of being watched whilst stripping or cummed on.

Not sure if I will ever take the step to dress outside or experiment with a man.

It depends if I'm in a horny mood when I dress. Mostly just wishing for a guy to show up .

Also, some of you sound like you may be "aromantic homosexuals/bisexuals". It's where you are only physically interested in the same sex, but not romantically.
    Last edited by Queen Bridget; 08-24-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Banned Read only
    Just about EVERY TIME I dress I imminently get aroused and feel sexy.

From what I have read in your post, we seem to have identical thoughts

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    In the early days, dressing was very sexual. It could be considered a fetish in my case with dressing being sexual 100% of the time. Over the years it slowly started to change to the point that it is sexual only 5 to 10% of the time now. One part of me wishes that it was not sexual at all any more, and another part of me wishes that the sexual thrill never goes away. The feelings may vary according to the particular item of clothing. After all sexuality is a part of what the human race is, if we totally took sex out of the equation then what's the point!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    I feel the same way dear

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I so agree with Brandi when she says "I want to have sex as a woman again and again, to feel someone inside me is the ultimate feeling as a woman. To please a man is my strongest desire…"
    where is he????

The sexual feelings are still there for me every time I dress. I know there is still a fetish element to it, and for a while I just treated it as a fantasy. It has now become real life for me, and I am enjoying it. For me it is just sex, no matter who it is with.

I can relate with Brandiaztv a lot, but i don`t feel that i`m a `mess`?? Gosh darn it,,,i just love looking and feeling fem! its relaxing and alluring all at the same time. Never gonna stop!

The 'mess' is the conflicting feelings between fulfilling my obligations to my family, i.e. being a good husband, and doing what my heart, my feelings, my desires want me to do. My wife loves me, and for better or worse depends on me, both financially & emotionally, but is also very intolerant of the lifestyle that is drawing me to it. Believe me, inside I am a mess, the ironic part is I am at my most relaxed, most content, most happy with me, when I am dressed.