Thread: So thankful

Aspiring Member

So thankful

Whenever it maybe I just thank my lucky stars that I found here.

Those moments when your situation is getting on top of you or when you just want to see what others like minded are up too.....

We have a sanctuary here.

Wether you comment or not, post or not, sometimes it's just a godsend that this forum is here.

Bit random I know but I'm not sure where I'd be without this site sometimes

Tammy

I couldn't agree more Tammy!

So very true could not say it any better.

I was thinking this same exact thing a week or two ago. I tried to start a thread, but I couldn't quite put my feelings to words, so I gave up. (I have a hard time with that).
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

I think back to before I joined here and realize this site gave me a lot of confidence and completed me. I believe everyone here are as honest as possible and I love giving my real time experience to everyone.

Tamsin,
    You are allowed to let your mind wander here, yes, it can be a sanctuary.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Makes sense to me Tammy.

I agree. I've found myself coming here daily. Reading more and learning more everyday. Feeling for those struggling and rejoicing for those milestones as they occur.
    Thank you moderators​ and all who make this site happen.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very true Tammy!
    Nothing wrong with a grateful thread.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Tammy, I agree with you, I'm here since about 10 years already, dan't believe it.

Tamsin,

It's a certainty that my CD'ing journey wouldn't have reached the point it's now at without the help and support of those on this site. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I like others have been inspired to do ever more things. To push boundaries. I now feel duty bound to report my little adventures out and about in the hope that others gain as I did from the experiences relayed here.

The need to share, to communicate with like minded souls is a basic need in all of us. Just knowing there are folks out there gives us knowledge that we're not freaks alone in the world but part of a diverse and ever more visual community.

I can't go out in the world nearly as much as I'd like to. I do get time to dress on a regular basis within the 4 walls. Reading about the adventures of others gives me something to work towards and makes me set the bar high for the next time Helen goes forth into the wider world.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

And it is amazing it is a true sanctuary- no commercial hype, no ads, nothing but shared help and understanding conversation.

Thank you to whoever is paying the bill for us- they are truly generous in the way this is managed.
    We are all beautiful...!

Yes this is a great place. It has helped me realise that i am not alone and i am not doing anything wrong. There is so much support and encouragement and it's very well run.
    I was very lucky that this was the first online CD group i found. I have looked at a few others (tho not for long) since then and was very discouraged by the explicit content.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Tamsin I stumbled upon this site also and have found it is very helpful and gives me a great insight into why I do dress sometimes. Even the times I can't get dressed because of various other commitments I find a solace here in reading the posts.

Silver Member
    This site/forums has been, to me, the most CD positive, on-line source of meaningful information, encouragement and help. Though I'm a very elderly sister, it has literally made me a new girl. I do love it and my sisters so very much.

hello,
    I am truly grateful for this site - for ages I thought I was the only man in the world who wore women's clothes. It is so safe and welcoming here. I thank the moderators and all of you for keeping it going
    luv J

It's so great to have a place with so many like minded people who are so supportive. Truly a great place to be a part of.

Until this thread it was a thankless job editing our comments to fit within the rules, keeping us on topic, moving our threads to the correct location, etc... Thanks.

I joined this site just as I finally accepted my dressing finally after all these years. It has been my biggest source of information and finally having conversations with people like me. Thanks!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Joining this forum was like opening a window on a different world. From decades of isolation I now find myself within a community of like minded people, with all the help and advice you could ask for. Maybe 'life changing' is a bit much, but, maybe not....
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

A wonderful place to learn and grow! Thanks all! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I like a lot of you thought , I was the only one who enjoyed wearing women's cloth and thought something was wrong with me. Thanks to this sight I know that there's are lots of others that feel just like me .

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I agree 100%. In many ways, this site got me to like myself again and also put my dressing back into my life in a better way for both me and my wife. No more lies. That's a huge load off my back.