Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Purging all the clothes

I purged a few years ago. really miss some of my old clothes and heels.
    Part Time Girl

It is unfortunate that you felt that you needed to purge since as many have stated you will return with regret about items you threw away. It has happened to me many times already!!!

Platinum Member
    I had another thought on purging. What's done is done. Of course, its apparent that most of us here are unsuccessful at quitting....and most of us have tried many times at different stages in life. Its not bad to try to quite. its not bad to purge and its not bad to start the cycle all over again. It just is.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt