Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a Bitch?

No I'm not

Banned Read only
    Perhaps you need to have a discussion with your son and establish a time frame for him to live independently.

As to having to do chores around the house I personally do not have a problem with that. I've been retired for more than ten years. When my wife chooses to work she is out of the house for seven plus hours. I do not sit around and eat bon-bons. Nor do I prance in front of the mirror. I don my dress and heels and hosiery and proper undergarments; slip, bra and panty. Don my wig. I forego makeup. Who's going to see me? My days is full doing domestic chores; washing and iron, meal preparation and baking, vacuuming, changing bed linens, washing dishes, tending the garden. If I sat around and got nothing accomplished during the day my wife would be the one being bitchy, not me.

Never - probably because I have no one to bitch at.
    Sasha

I asked my wife if I fit this into discription and she said "sometimes"

sounds exactly like what goes on around here. My wife always has designs on my time while she's working, a few things for me to do. But we did get my unmarried daughter, with son, to move out of the basement last December, which reduced my BITCH time considerably.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Judy,

You are so funny and timely to speak of this.

I've been a "good boy" for an extended period and not done much dressing up, especially in a style conducive to going out. I've been busy and obligated with Guy Duties. Some of that is coming to a close now. I also have begun attending a transgender support group,... AND I am looking forward to a long lone cross country drive to the east coast. Much of that journey will be en femme. Following that, I will have over 5 weeks of the summer Alone At Home to live as Ilene 24/7.

The other day The Wife asked almost the same. She wondered if I get depressed, moody, uncomfortable, etc. , if I didn't get dressed up in some way for a long time. It was almost like she was asking an addict if he suffered withdrawals. She must have noticed something, perhaps the change when I got to dress up to go to my support meeting; all with her full knowledge. Maybe not full approval but she knew and has finally accepted the fact of my attending the group.

I wouldn't say BITCHIE. I may get a bit distant, day-dreamy or otherwise appear preoccupied. I don't get edgy about it in a nasty way. It's more like a mental longing as I plan out Ilene's next step out into the real world as a real person.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Hi!!!

I normally have only one full hour a week - plus 1/2 hour to get prepared and put things the way they were. I am in the closet, as you can guess

Sometimes, my SO has dangled the possibility of more time.. maybe she needs to be out of town, or have a meeting that will last longer.... and then, that gets cancelled at the last minute and I will not have to dress/express my female side.

In those cases I had some sort of emotional flashbacks, something like this analogy: you are a child with some limited money, but a wonderful candy store full of fabulous goodies has opened. You can chose what to get, and you can also take your time to savor possibility becoming reality. And then...

... the store closes suddenly, and you are left with some vague combination of loss, sadness and missed opportunity

I do not want to be dramatic, and there are much worse things that could happen. But I do tend to get grumpy, and try to distract it or hide it from my SO, since it is not her fault at all - plus she needs to put up with me, on top of that.

I hesitate to use the word "bitch" since I find it sexist, though I know its meaning can change depending on context. I was definitely shocked to hear it for the first time when I lived in the US, but that speaks more to cultural differences. And I guess I *do* get like that, even if I might not quite call it in that way

Love love,
    Val

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Timely as always,Judy. I just spent a day with Paula Primo as girlfriends all day Monday,Thread to follow. And that's the point. Since I got home there has been a to do list for the house and yard work because we have a car club meeting here on Sunday. So I have had no time to kind of review and savor that day. I bit my wife's head off twice over some little things and she luckily attributed it to being overwhelmed. If she thought it was about the crossdressing that would not be good since I finally got her to the point that I tell her when I go out to dress. So yes, I get bitchie and it is usually because I cannot be Steph as often as I would like. I guess I'm a bitch when I can't be a lady. LOL
    Last edited by Stephanie Julianna; 06-07-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    A member I used to correspond with called me a bitch once, though in a light hearted way, and my wife says I 'sulk like a girl' sometimes. But no, I don't think that term applies to me. I used to get really annoyed if anything disturbed my time for dressing but now I accept life does get in the way and just roll with it (plus I do have much more opportunity nowadays than I used to have). There is always another day to look forward to.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 06-07-2018 at 05:43 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am pretty much a Bitch when I don't dress.

it's a habit!

I get treated much better when dressed and people are more attentive to my needs.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Eh, I don't get bitchy when I'm unable to dress up.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Becky is a very well behaved sweet kind girl and is NEVER Bitchy as for her male alter ego hmmmmmm
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I agree with you ...unable to dress makes us very on edge ...as if not letting our feminine character to expose herself to the world ...is unfair to both ..
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....