Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inspired by crossdressers.com

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    The problem I have right now is that I'm now in Stockholm with no apartment organised yet. So my walks are necessarily very much on the back burner.
    This is great. I've never been but have heard it said many times that Stockholm is an extremely tolerant city. You'll have fun I'm sure

Actually, what I've seen so far, Stockholm is very beautiful, certainly more so than Vienna and possibly even Paris (although I doubt it'll surpass the later as my favourite). And today notwithstanding, I'm going to miss the marvellous Austrian climate.
    As for tolerance, that sort of frightens me. Why? Because it sort of presumes I'll be heading out to the bars totally en femme at the next possible opportunity (to report my adventures on this forum - no pressure). And I'm not sure I've fully psyched myself up for that yet.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Indeed Mini, you need to get out before the winter or no-one will know what gender you are under all the superthick heavy coats etc

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    I think you look great in your outfit- and I think it is because you stand tall and don't try to disguise your strength. I'm of course comfortable with the MIAD look, and this is not to say don't try to pass- just that as a MIAD you look good, comfortable, and approachable for anyone who wants to befriend you.
    This term MAID is a curious one. I'm sure it would be much harder to go about in public as a MAID than fully en femme. And yet I somehow don't have a problem with it, even if Joe Public might. Your look works really well for me, beard et al Phili. And Conchita (I presume everyone on this forum is familiar with her) seems to me to epitomise the art of cross dressing.

I take your remarks as an enormous compliment, by the way. And I think you're somehow right about how I feel in a frock. This picture, taken on the same night as the others, illustrates your point (sorry about the vanity):

Attachment 292774

Welcome to our own world.
    Yes I've inspired for this web too.
    A lot of wisdom and good girl friends, sisters...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I have to agree, since join this site my confidence has gone way up. I have been it several times. Just reading about all your experience make me feel that I could also get out in the world, thank you. Marie

Back in Austria for a couple of days after three exhausting weeks in Sweden. Feeling like treating myself. So I think I'll be going auf der Bühne nochmal (on the stage again) tonight. Got my outfit already chosen: even higher heels and even shorter dress than before. More anon...
    Last edited by MiniRock; 06-22-2018 at 03:36 AM.

I said in my last post that I was due another outing, results thereof to be reported here. Only to fail to deliver. Well I did go out, but I've been so busy, I've not had time to write. How did it go? Well a bit mixed really, although hopefully interesting enough for a post. The outfit I've already mentioned; here it is:

Attachment 293238

As I said, the dress is short and the heels, well pretty much hooker height. Actually, that dress I bought years ago and is the only item of women's wear I've ever tried on in the shop - the SA asked me to come back at a quieter time and even did the zip up for me! The jacket you've all seen before. I think they go together nicely.

The evening before, I sent the photo above to a girlfriend elsewhere in Austria with whom I often practice my German over Skype. I'm virtually certain she is in love with me, a situation I try not to abuse. And despite her knowledge of my proclivity towards frocks, she still describes me as "ein Mann durch und durch" (a man through and through). So there do exist women out there who understand it! Anyway, she is always willing to critique my look, so her "sieht super gut aus" was encouraging. The time was set again for early morning and the decision was made that I would wear a blutooth headset and she would share the excitement via Skype.

So, around 2:30am I rose, showered, dressed and called my friend. The dress is black and doesn't really require a tuck so - ahem - I decided to increase the naughtiness by going knickerless!!! I hope my readers don't think too badly of me for that. I descended in the lift and left by my, by now customary, route. However I straight away realised that I had pushed the boundary somewhat too far for comfort. The combination of a lot of leg on display, huge heels and the fact that it was early enough that the street denizens were mostly night revellers made me feel pretty vulnerable (although I can't deny the excitement either). I was also concerned about any encounter with the Polizei - although I had ID in my handbag just in case. I knew I wouldn't stay out long, which was a pity after all the effort. But it was nice to have my friend along and I felt honour bound to entertain her a little after waking her in the middle of the night.. I think she felt the stress/excitement vicariously. But she also said I'm kinky. I guess she's right.

Anyway, as I rounded a corner into a quieter side street, I heard a car pull up behind me (across the traffic lights, so I'm sure it was because of me). I continued walking away but kept hearing pssst - pssst - pssst from its occupant(s). I guess he/they might have thought I was a prostitute, possibly not even bothered that this extremely tall woman might be a man! My heart was beating like crazy and I think I rather got a taste of how women must feel when on the streets alone. But eventually I left him/them behind.

Well to cut a long story short, I somewhat curtailed my walk after that although, as always, I found time for a couple of photos. I was subsequently passed by quite a lot of the nicer Bohemian types who frequent that part of Wien, all but one of whom ignored me. The exception was a young woman whom I saw smile to herself. All the while I kept up a commentary to amuse my friend tucked up in her bed. Oh, and as I re-entered my apartment building, I ran into the same bunch of young people I mentioned here: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ill&highlight= , probably returning from the Donauinselfest. One of them even greeted me with a friendly servus.

So what did I learn from my adventure this time? Well I guess principally the extent of my own courage. I might try the outfit again but, if I do, it will most certainly be with more under the dress. But it was nevertheless an experience never to be missed or indeed forgotten. And those are the things which punctuate our lives for the better.

Attachment 293239
    Attachment 293240
    Attachment 293241
    Attachment 293242
    Last edited by MiniRock; 06-30-2018 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Minor change

I'm impressed! I just want to say one thing about your height, by way of an anecdote. My longest excursion dressed was a 5 hr trip into Manhattan to the Metropolitan Art Museum. As I went up the steps to the entry door, 5-6 young women passed me. They wore short skirts and had very long legs, each towered over my average 5'10" height. It was then I realized that male-female physique distributions overlap. You may feel tall, but you are just a tall woman. Think positive and just do it.

I thought of putting these pictures in the Picture and Video gallery under the MIAD sharing thread. But as I made another similar outing on Friday night (I'm back in Wien for the weekend after several weeks in Stockholm), I think they can go here. I did buy a new frock and heels (I've still not felt the urge to buy anything sensible yet Helen & Pat). I wasn't sure if pink would work on me. But I think it's ok. And I'm kind of wishing I'd organised a wig (the one I alluded to previously was not suitable).

Walking around safe streets at night is certainly pleasurable Although it remains stressful because I'm well aware that my appearance is somewhat arresting. Because I don't really feel any desire to dress in dowdy daytime clothes. Therefore, whenever I pass other people or particularly if a police car goes by, I become rather tense (I keep thinking they'll stop me but they never have). But it's surprising how soon the real excitement is beginning to wear off. I'd like to go out in daylight or visit a bar or even use the Straßenbahn. But I want to do it looking a million dollars, not as a wallflower (which I don't do in normal attire). But that takes courage, perhaps suitable company and maybe even the right venue. Maybe a trans venue is the way forward although I don't fancy that so much. Especially as can no longer manage late nights and a bucket of beer. So I'm not sure how/if this is going to progress. I'm also a bit concerned that my posts are getting a bit stale.

Anyway, here are the photos:

Attachment 294864
    Attachment 294866
    Attachment 294867
    Attachment 294868
    Attachment 294870

To me, whether you pass or not is not that important. Being yourself, whatever that may be is what is important.

I even walked with the handbag at arm's length, which somehow feels super girly Isn’t that crazy! But it is true. Society makes men handle a handbag one way and a woman another. I started seeing those incongruities when I got into this about ten years ago.

And of course, men walk like cavemen when they are real masculine and women walk upright and uptight when they are very feminine. You need a wig. Cost can be less on eBay.

Yeah, you're right about the wig Robbin. When I get a chance, I'll sort one out. It's the only thing I don't have now anyway, except perhaps a little jewellry. My fiancee has given me a couple of handbags (which I've learned here are called purses in America) but they're still in Paris (and she's in Morocco, I'm in Wien and I'll be in Sweden tomorrow). Actually, when I think of it, she's great. I don't think it bothers her at all if I dress up, as long as I'm a proper bloke most of the time. But then she lives in Paris and has worked a lot in bars and restaurants. I remember well a Spanish transvestite trying to chat her up while she teased him (and of course sold him lots of alcohol). He was a bit dismayed to discover that she was with me (the bloke in the business suit at the other end of the bar). She even helped me buy hair remover and fake tan the the other day. And she wants me to get rid of the moustache anyway - which of course I'll have to do as soon as I have a wig.

Actually, the dress is interesting because it's pretty tight. I saw a thread about doing up zips and I certainly couldn't do this one up without help. So I simply put it over my head like a jumper with the zip already done up! I didn't think I'd do it at first but after a couple of goes it's not too difficult. It comes off the same way. The only problem with the dress in this hot weather is I get wet patches under my breast forms which show!

Anyway, I'm just rambling. But perhaps there is a bit more here for people to get a handle on and reply to.

MR