Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who in your life has seen you as a Crossdresser ?

When I was about 16 my mother knew and said it was a phase.
    My brother knew but he also dressed with me but took the gay road and stopped dressing I think!
    Also my two sisters knew and thought it was funny one brother thought it was weird !
    I don't think dad was ever told.
    We never called it cross-dressing!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My wife has seen me totally but only pics. She has seen me full dressed but no wig that is her limit.

Only my girlfriend has seen me but all been well we are going to a club soon

Only my wife since we were married 38 years ago.

Three people have seen me dressed
    1) My wife who has know since we started dating over 30 years ago
    2) A good female friend of ours who "transformed" me as part of her professional makeup class project
    3) the dressing husband of my wife's friend. Her friend found out her husband dress when she came home and found him. In an effort to help them work through their issues, we told them I dressed. A few years after they divorced, the husband stopped by the house when I was home alone. After talking a while, I realized he wanted to see me dressed, so I put on a french maid outfit, nylons, breast forms, heels and wig for him.

As far as I know, none of my immediate family or friends have seen me, only random strangers when I go out fully dressed.

Being in a semi-DADT relationship, the wife knows I dress but has not seen me dressed. No other family knows that I am aware of.

However, I have a weekly routine where I go out very late a night, one night a week, and stop a couple of the local shops that are open 24 hours. When at the shops, I have been caught by other shoppers coming in, but only had a few bad looks, nothing ever said. The clerks seem to look forward to my visits and are very friendly with a couple of them asking a few questions.

Hmm.. My two wives, one deceased and one ex, both were supportive. My ex and i broke up for reasons unrelated to my dressing, we are still fairly close, but I have not dressed in front of her since. Also, a girl friend a while ago for 2 yrs, and my current girl friend have seen me dressed. They were/are supportive as well. I had one girl friend years ago that was repulsed when I told her I dressed, we broke up without her ever seeing me. I consider myself lucky that I found supportive women in my life, especially knowing that is sometimes hard to find. I do my best to show them my gratitude.

Numerous anonymous people have seen me partly or fully dressed when I've gone out to shopping, movies, ecetera.

Well only a few less than know I crossdress. Have seen me dressed. My wife, my daughters, and my partner at work.

Kelsey

Mine is pretty easy. My sister knows that I crossdress. No one has ever seen me dressed (unless you want to count my dog )

My wife and my stepson not really dressed but I was in our swimming pool and I had on my two peice bikini, I wasn't expecting him to come by.

My wife and a guy friend of ours. I don't think I'm ready to come out totally just yet.

Mandy

Just my wife.

Banned Read only
    I can now add to my list SAs and some female shoppers when trying on a swimsuit , I have to say slightly mindblowing especially when I was told by the female shopper that she wished she looked like me . It sort of turns the question of passing and acceptance on it's head and I admit leaving me a little confused wondering how well I do come over .