Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who in your life has seen you as a Crossdresser ?

Who in your life has seen you as a Crossdresser

Hi, Teresa

My wife and I are members of a group of about 25, that have been going on holiday for the last five years.
    The first year we all went together to Blackpool and were asked to take fancy dress for the last night of the holiday.
    The Hotel Manager changed the program for the weeks entertainment so the last night only one person went down in fancy dress. (Me)
    Since then we have been going on Warner Hotel Breaks and as I had worn a dress the first time together, then on the last night I have worn a dress each year since.
    Below a picture, are three of the ladies and myself on the last night.
    Martina
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

For those people that are "in my life", or close acquaintances, then it's my wife, several neighbours, my closest friends and the members of my social group. Extend the range to those that I don't actually know, such as shop assistants etc., and the numbers increase drastically.

Banned Read only
    Pat,
    I do take your point , to go full time in the UK is a requisite for a year if you transition under the NHS . I don't see it as snarky it's knowing where that line lies , again it's not something to lose sleep over , if and when I cross it I'll deal with it .

I posted this thread simply because most say they are out to peolple because they know by someone saying , being seen as out is entirely different and initially a whole lot scarier .

Rogina,
    I know I have to ignore my neighbours or try to , they don't know me well enough to affect my life . I don't see my neighbours to the left very often but by coincidence they've seen me dressed more times then in drab . I'm not too concerned what box they put me in but I'm not sure if I like the queer one !
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-28-2018 at 03:27 AM.

No one has ever seen me fully dressed as I rarely ever do that.

My ex-wife did see me in bra, panties, stockings and suspenders a few times but she really did not like it so it was not something we progressed with. I have been to a club in London that has one night a month for guys just to wear lingerie (no outer clothes allowed) so there have been quite a few people who have seen me like that. But no one close knows, although I think my neighbours might have put two and two together as I am sure they must be aware of the outline of my bra under my shirt.
    Sasha

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Only my son, who walked in on me one day. He was totally cool about it, said I looked 'pretty' and at first he thought I was someone else.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Superman (or Supergirl). They can see my panties under my pants.

The people that see me dressed are usually not connected to my family.

In the party scene BC Before Children, it was accepted I would show up dressed.

It helped to make the party sparkle.

I don't drink alcohol, so I had to do something.

Not a belief, just don't like the taste of beer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Only my wife has seen me dressed with makeup.

Of Fred's circle only my wife has seen me. No family, no work, no peeps. Hugs, Michelle

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Only my wife. And she has never seen me in a wig or makeup.

hello,
    the only person who has sees me dressed is my wife. Lots of people may have seen me under-dressed; some I am sure noticed the panties, tights (pantyhose), bra straps, lip gloss, eye shadow, perfume, pink socks, ...
    luv J

Banned Read only
    My wife and quite a few people at the mall one night! And a few people at the movie theatre.

Let's see. 1. The guy who molested me, 2. My sister, 3. My ex wife. That's it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If we don't count Halloween or my local group, then only my wife (and a bunch of strangers).

If we do count the first two, then several dozen folks including all of my immediate family, although of my local group only one member has seen me in drab.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

I have only been "Out" to two sisters I met here on this form. Well my household pets, it was interesting seeing their reaction, fear, acknowledgement, acceptance, amazing what a little food will do. Brenda

The makeup artists shop have done my makeovers, the women at the wig shop and my friend who has the consignment shop where I get a lot of my clothes. Other than that just the random strangers that I've seen when I've been out and about.

Only my supportive, helpful wife. We live in a small, nosy, gossipy town, thus going out locally is out. We’ve/I’ve gone to out of town malls and a movie. Even then we saw people we knew. They didn’t see me, I don’t think.

I can add the Amazon delivery driver to my list. I was out in the garden washing my car wearing a tee shirt and a short skirt over my bra and panties when the driver came in to deliver a parcel. I had completely forgotten that I ordered something the other day. He looked a bit surprised but made no comment about my attire and just asked for a signature.

Whoops!!
    Sasha

My friends have all seen me cosplaying as female characters (The only time I dress in public).

I jokingly insist that it doesn't count as crossdressing, but I think they see through my bullshit.

Only my wife. (i hope)
    We do have some extremely nosey people in our street.
    Last edited by Krea; 05-29-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My wife and I go out two or three times a month now so lot's of people in restaurants, Mall's,pubs l have checked into hotels gone to the theater been on River Cruises and never had any negative comments, a few stares yes but never felt any negativity. My mom's seen me dressed since I was about 14 both my kids and many friends have seen me dressed and all the guys at work have seen my Halloween pics which probably doesn't count.

My preferred dressing is skirt and heels but I have various stages as well:
    Painted toenails: Pretty much anyone that has seen me in the last few weeks (flip flop weather) if they noticed.
    In skirts: Maybe 25 total, my wife, my kids, my wife's family, my wife's friends, my kid's out patient social workers, my wife's employer, my neighbors.
    In skirts and heels: My wife, her best friend, and her cousin.
    Fully dressed: My wife and her best friend.

Special cases:
    My mother has seen my painted toe nails, and knows about my skirts, but she hasn't seen me in one.
    My kids see me in skirts most days, and they know my wife and I are planning on going to a drag show both fully dressed (and she said in front of them I better start practicing in my heels so they know I have heels but have never seen me in them).

about 26yers ago my 2nd ex- wife saw me dressed I was open with her. then I started going to night collage wore bras panties and girls shoes and tee-shirts. then joined a tv,ts group. went to many of their outings. I was ready to transition, but marriage went south, so I quit dressing. I remarried and had a great 15yrs. alas she passed on. so because my step-daughter still lives he I can only put a few things on for a short time , so only a few people have seen me dressed

My wife, her BFF, my fem cousin and her daughter have all seen me fully dressed, those who have only seen pictures, my mother, my sister and a fem friend of mine, many strangers have seen me dressed while I've been out and about in the city.

Pretty much everyone, way too many to count. More people know me than I know them. It is what comes from being out.

It becomes just part of life.

I have made way more friends as Jean. Being different does have its advantages.