Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who in your life has seen you as a Crossdresser ?

Banned Read only

Who in your life has seen you as a Crossdresser ?

I don't want to Hi-jack Scarlett's thread asking who knows but as I pointed it out in my reply it's a big difference between knowing you CD and seeing you .

Many have replied on the basis of people knowing by just telling them or maybe in small tell tales like nail polish or a little underdressing revealed but how many have been fully out and been seen ?

Ok it's a shortish time for me but already it's hard to put a figure on it , initially it was about 40 to 50 in my social group , that was just over two years ago now I truly couldn't put a figure on it .

I'll also admit none of my immediate family have seen me , my daughter has no objections , as for the rest we all know accidents happen but it won't be intentional .

It would be great to hear other members relate the totally out experience .
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-27-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Platinum Member
    Based on the qualifier "in my life", the list is pretty short, including my ex, step daughter (adult), several friends and several work associates. I won't include innumerable acquaintances, neighbors or others that I know only in passing.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stages of -
    Fully dressed - my wife, one of my sisters.
    Underdressed, bra, panties, painted toe nails - my wife, doctors, nurses, one of my sisters, two of my friends, the local SOMA staff.
    In a one piece swimsuit - my wife, 4 ladies and their little kids at the beach.

Banned Read only
    Maybe after Kim's reply I didn't need to add , " In your life " .

Also the question to the TS community is an irrelenvant one as it becomes a necessity to be out dressed full time, as for myself I'm getting there in gradual steps , pushing a little further each time , it does feel good and more comfortable so again it would be great to read answers from this group as well .

My wife and brother know.

Pretty much everyone since I don’t own any male clothes except for t shirts. I try not to wear anything overtly fem but I think everyone knows but doesn’t say anything. My SO went through my stuff a few months back and said I got some cool stuff but I don’t think she wants to see me in them. That is skirts, T shirt dresses, swimsuits short shorts etc. I usually wear clear nail polish on my hands and colored on my toes but I get sh*t when I wear colored on my toes.
    My SO’s sister thinks it’s cool that I wear fem clothes. I Always give her something I don’t wear anymore. She always compliments me for the jeans I wear which drives my GF nuts.
    Last edited by Richelle423; 05-27-2018 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to add line

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Sisters, Mother, Nieces

Banned Read only
    Richelle,
    I'm so use to wearing nail polish on my hands that I often forget , OK I have to be in drab when I visit my wife but on more than one occasion I've been ready to drive off until I see my fingers on the steering wheel . I'm afraid I don't do my toes , I did it once with the wrong bottle and it didn't dry , I didn't have time to remove it so I'm sure you can imagine the mess while wearing stockings everything was stuck together .

Only 2 have seen me dressed. My wife and my ex-wife (who has passed away).
    Several people know that I dress, but I have no idea who really knows and who doesn't know.

Aspiring Member
    Several know that I dress, but the only ones to have seen me are my current therapist, and my former (retired) therapist, plus some SA's in a couple of stores and anyone who cared to notice while walking around a shopping complex.

Only my wife knows I CD, no need in a town where everyone broadcast every news.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Years ago at the company I worked for I became friendly with our department secretary. She was quite elderly and after she retired she kept in touch. She was a widow and I think she was lonely. She occasionally invited me over for dinner usually on a Saturday night. I do not remember how it occurred but I admitted to her that I was a crossdresser. I asked her if I could occasionally come to dinner dressed. She had no objections, so every once in a while I would visit her all dressed up. It was great.
    She was the only person I ever told. She is dead now so I have no one to visit anymore.

Karen Sue

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wife, a few friends (mainly from my squadron and some from theatre), and a few family members know.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

No one has ever seen me en femm in person. I did do a little video chat thing a long time ago when I was braver and actually looked good!
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

My wife goes out with me while I'm fully dressed en femme. Four of my next-door neighbors has seen and interacted with me while en femme.
    Two children (21 and 20 y.o.) know, but have not seen me dressed.
    No one from my immediate family (e.g., parent, siblings) knows. Yet.
    Last edited by Amanda Monica; 05-27-2018 at 08:22 PM.

The people from my church, one of my coworkers and her family, another coworker, my accountant and a few friends. Overall there are more people that are getting to know Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

Also the question to the TS community is an irrelenvant one as it becomes a necessity to be out dressed full time, as for myself I'm getting there in gradual steps
    Spanking time..You have already shown your neighbors that you are a crossdresser some of the time. Don't expect that they will automatically now assume that you are "full time". They don't care that much and have moved you to the queer box,no matter the label you wish for. Don't fight it,go with it. There is no high road to acceptance.

Only one person who knew me, have i appeared as Alice in person. She is npw deceased i think. A little lady with cerebral palsy, who i rented a room form, and was a friend to. She is the only one to see Alice in person. She was sort of ok with it, was envious of my legs! A few other women, and one man saw photos of me. None of them were pleased! No family has seen a photo of me, i hope! But i suspect my brothers may suspect me.

I went a few times to our local CD dinners and was well received even though I'm a miad and not emulating women.

A couple of my neighbours saw me on occasion. One saw me in a dress but she never mentioned it later. The other saw me on my porch and said "hi". I'm not sure if she could determine what I was wearing as I was mostly obscured by the table.

I frequently go on my balcony and porch and can easily be seen by passing cars, buses and pedestrians.

I once had to sign for a parcel delivery and stood hidden by the door, but there is a full-length closet door mirror and he could easily see me reflection. No reaction.

In my early years I was caught by my parents but nothing serious followed.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Well, over the 40 years that I have been dressing? That would include more people than I can count in and around the croosdressing clubs, bars and other places in NYC, gay and straight, and probably in every museum in the City as well. I have been dressing in public all over New England as well. In my other life, I dressed as a female nurse at one job, so that is everyone at that place. Family wise, only my wife and two daughters have seen me dressed but none in 20 years. They know I do but are not involved.

Aspiring Member
    Only one of my close gg friends and a few SAs. my wife wants to never see me dressed.
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Also the question to the TS community is an irrelenvant one as it becomes a necessity to be out dressed full time...
    Actually for the TS community the question is gibberish. They don't crossdress. Nor do I. Anyone who sees me, sees me presenting female because that's the correct presentation for me. It doesn't really matter what my place in the reproductive cycle was at one time. I'm not saying that to be snarky, but just to point out that at some point a line gets crossed where you're no longer a crossdresser.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

My wife, of course, and a handful of TG friends. Why?

Who in my life has seen me dressed I'm not going to count halloween. A friend that i have know for 30+ years and dated she found out 3years ago. Drag Queen friend I know and now as of last night the lady that does my nails. she came out to a Drag Show for the first time had so much fun.

I do go out dressed - so besides my spouse and adult children - there are lots of store clerks and restaurant wait staff